Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jack Henderson

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jack Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Jack Henderson   Jack Henderson I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:05 pm

Name: Jack Henderson

Weapon: Sarah Henderson

Love interest: Married to Sarah Henderson

Appearance:
http://tloud.deviantart.com/art/manga-face-men-281285362
Is six feet two inches tall with shortish blonde hair. Has yellow eyes and a very toned muscle build. Wears a button-up green short sleeve shirt and dark jeans with a black belt and dress shoes.

Personality: Has a very short temper and is impatient. Spends most of his time at the dojo teaching different types of martial arts. Believes in no mercy for the enemy. Is light on his feet and a hard opponent to fight, being the only male of the Henderson name to have graduated from the DWMA.

History: Grew up in a small town with his younger brother, Micheal. He always would pick on him calling Micheal "little man" and tackle him while giving him noogies. The bullying got more serious as he got older. Jack would give Micheal bruises where they wouldn't show. Then when Jack was fourteen and Micheal was thirteen, they joined the DWMA. Micheal dropped out after two years and finshed school through online classes while Jack graduated at the top of his class. He married his girlfriend, Sarah Thomas. When Jack was twenty-two, Sarah gave birth to Nora, Jack's son. When Nora was eight, Jack decided to start teaching martial arts in a dojo. Nora was his first student. After only a week of training, Jack would force Nora to fight him. "Dad! I don't to fight you!" Nora would say. "Are you a coward?" Jack would always reply and backhand Nora. Nora joined the DWMA at ten, and with Jack's training, he did great. But that didn't keep him out of trouble. Jack wouldn't care if Nora stiole five dollars from an old lady. But Nora soon changed his habits. He began to do good deeds and do well in school. He even lives in the dorms, now. Jack is proud of his son, but he doesn't let show to keep his tough guy image.

"Have you read the rules?" I love soul eater!

Last edited by Crona's Tears on May 14th 2014, 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Jack Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Henderson   Jack Henderson I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:06 pm

Still working on it.
Back to top Go down

Jack Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Henderson   Jack Henderson I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:18 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Jack Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Henderson   Jack Henderson I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:30 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Jack Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Henderson   Jack Henderson I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 11:50 am

Jack Henderson SuBGn35

CT, formatting, grammar, and spelling need to be checked and corrected. If you could, please also change the image link to an actual image and expand upon his descriptive sections.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Jack Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Henderson   Jack Henderson I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 7:52 pm

Jack Henderson SuBGn35

The same edits as before still need to be made.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Jack Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Henderson   Jack Henderson I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 7:59 pm

Also, I cannot find a sheet for a Sarah Henderson?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Jack Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Henderson   Jack Henderson I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2016, 8:53 am

Jack Henderson SuBGn35

CT,

As per the full clean-up, all of the above changes need to be made by the end of the year or else Jack will be unapproved. Additionally, if Sarah is a weapon, NPC or otherwise, she must have a character sheet. Without one, Jack will also be unapproved or else will be monitored to ensure he is not using her as a weapon.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag (Dropped) to the CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Henderson   Jack Henderson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Henderson
Page 1 of 1