Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE WITCHES IN MY GANG (VERY OLD AND DROPPED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

THE WITCHES IN MY GANG (VERY OLD AND DROPPED) Empty
PostSubject: THE WITCHES IN MY GANG (VERY OLD AND DROPPED)   THE WITCHES IN MY GANG (VERY OLD AND DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:55 pm

This is a redo of my original OC sheets cause some weird glitch made my first ones disappear....I found the one for Victoria, Kin and Kiro but not the other ones.......

Name: Raven Mokin
role: black bird witch
animal form: hawk sized black bird
love interest: Daniel
Theme song: Titanium by David Gueda
appearance: she has short curly black hair, somewhat pale skin, and eerie pale yellow eyes, she is about 5'ft tall and her build is lean but very agile, her casual clothes are usually a black tshirt and black jeans, her usual outfit is a long black dress with feather trimming
personality: she is a bit shy around families and friends but is loyal to them and is willing to do anything for the, during battle she is fierce and quick, the insults of enemies don't effect her really but the insults of someone close to her will ultimately crush her spirit  
History: she and her brothers lived in a little village in a peaceful forest, it was all well until their adopted brother shadow killed their parents and forced them to live on the streets alone, she was emotionally scared from that incident and became shy
Extra info: vampires terrify her :3

Name: Barry Neko
role: jazz cat warlock
animal form: a yellow tabby cat
love interest: N/A at the moment :3
Theme song: happy by Pharral Williams
appearance: he has short, semi-curly blond hair and hazel eyes, his casual outfit is a orange tshirt with white stripes with blue jeans, his usual outfit is a gold tuxedo, he is skinny and is about 5'ft 3 ich
Personality: PARTY PARTY PARTY! he's the happy go lucky guy that wants to have fun with everyone! he wont hesitate to tell whats on his mind or to try to make friends with someone, he is fun to hang around and brightens the mood with jokes and his goofy smiles
History: him and his family used to live in a secret part of new Orleans that was made up or gypsies, witches, pshycics, palm readers etc. he used to play and listen to jazz on the streets with his sister Fiona, one day he unlocked his power with the magical guitar his parents gave him 
other info: HE FEARS MAN BANSHEES!

Name: Fiona Neko
animal form: yellow tabby cat
role: fiasco feline!
love interest: Damien Mokin
appearance: she has long golden blond hair and hazel eyes, her casual outfit is a long orange dress with white stripes,
personality: WANNA BE FRIENDS!? She is the happy go lucky girl that wants to befriend everyone! she is always positive but can be impulsive when it comes to getting what she wants, she loves to hang out with her friends and playing games
History: she and her family lived in new Orleans in a special community, her favorite pass time was to look up at the stars and prowl through the bayou in her cat form  
Other info: SHE LOVES THE COLOR ORANGE XD

Name: Lance Pincioti
animal form: a miniature manned wolf but he doesn't use it unless he really needs to
Love interest: Isabelle
Theme song: summer love by Justin timberlake
appearance:  he has black/navy blue hair and stunning green eyes, he usually wears a tuxedo with a red cape.
personality: he is a perverted sadist that enjoys the suffering of his worst enemies, he is a flirt and manipulative when it comes to girls, he is very passionate about his work and hobbies, he is very compassionate to the ones he cares about and will protect them with his life
History: he lived in a mansion on the coast with his family, his father Sebastian was a very powerful warlock that owned many buildings in his city, Lance was fed up with the expectations his fathers had for him and wanted the family magic for himself so he went to Alisha and asked for help, he agreed to work for her after she killed his father, after that he decided to grow his own strength and gave his father's soul to his friend Shadow and stayed in fort rose ever since
Other info: he love opera

HAVE I READ THE RULES: I LOVE SOUL EATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on January 25th 2017, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: THE WITCHES IN MY GANG (VERY OLD AND DROPPED)   THE WITCHES IN MY GANG (VERY OLD AND DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2017, 11:15 pm

Vix, I need to know who of these you are keeping, and they need to be on separate, full sheets. All of these are incomplete.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: THE WITCHES IN MY GANG (VERY OLD AND DROPPED)   THE WITCHES IN MY GANG (VERY OLD AND DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2017, 12:59 am

..This is very old and I assumed that it was gotten rid of, especially during my extended absence (It happened to other people's old apps, but not mine for some reason...)

...Why does this even still exist, I already replaced all my chars in the past.

I know that the staff wouldn't have 100 percent kept track of my activity level back then, but I'm pretty sure that after a month they should've move my old sheets into dropped or something, I didn't even know these old apps were still approved, heck, I don't know why they're even in the approved section...

Sorry for the small rant, and nothing against you (I dont even think you were part of the staff then, but I could be wrong), but it really bums me out that alot of my character cleanups are on old apps and that i have to be reminded I had the writing skill of a 3 year old...

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: THE WITCHES IN MY GANG (VERY OLD AND DROPPED)   THE WITCHES IN MY GANG (VERY OLD AND DROPPED) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2017, 11:53 pm

Applications are not moved over unless they are continually ignored when edits are requested or the account has become so inactive that it has been deleted. For this reason, this was still here. I'm moving it, now, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE WITCHES IN MY GANG (VERY OLD AND DROPPED)   THE WITCHES IN MY GANG (VERY OLD AND DROPPED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE WITCHES IN MY GANG (VERY OLD AND DROPPED)
Page 1 of 1