Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Witches need to eat too!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Witches need to eat too! Empty
PostSubject: Witches need to eat too!   Witches need to eat too! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 8:37 pm

Rhiannon Johnson was mature-at least in her ten year old eyes. All of the other witches her age were staying home with their mommies and daddies instead of going out and exploring the world, they chose to stay dutifully by their guardian's side. Well, not Rhi. She was brave, strong, and mature enough to make her mark on the world even though she was so young. Besides, her belly was grumbling and there was no food in her house.

At least, that was what she told herself as she attempted to heft herself through an open window of a restaurant in a Death City suburb for what felt like the 100th time. The little witch had used a spell to unlock the window, but the only issue was that it was terribly high from the ground and that there was nothing she could climb. And so, Rhiannon huffed and puffed as she jumped up and down to try to get through the window. She hated to try and steal, but there was no way she was eating from the dumpster.

Finally, Rhi succeeded.. Sort of. Her front half was inside the restaurant, and her rear end was sticking out. Squeaking in quiet surprise, the little witch started to kick her legs back and forth to attempt to get inside. The attempt was rather futile, and she ended up stuck. "Someone help me!" The little girl cried out, despite being well aware that she'd be caught stealing.
Back to top Go down
Tsuga
SERP Member
SERP Member
Tsuga

PostSubject: Re: Witches need to eat too!   Witches need to eat too! I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2018, 2:17 pm

"Sewing silver prayers beneath the blanket of night."
~
✉️~

Tsuga tossed the door to the break room open, dropping a heavy sigh from her lips. The apron came off and was thrust into her locker with a huff. The window clattered open and closed with the breeze, not that that was any different than another day. The waitress job at the cafe had been a solid help in getting her a decent amount of spending money, and the fact that the owner would work with her schedule at DWMA was just another reason she kept the job.

The dingy polo she kept for work met the back of her locker as she fished around inside. She probably would have continued without any second thoughts had the window not stopped clattering. But it had, and that caused the girl to pause halfway through putting her undershirt on. Her head turned just in time to see a small child stuck halfway through the opening yell out for help. The scene fades to black as an comical scream is heard.

When the scene pans back into focus, a fully dressed Tsuga is sitting across a table from Rhi, steam seeming to rise from her ears as her face puckered into a glare. Tsuga had refused to sell the child out on principal, claiming instead that she was a distant cousin. "So... Can I ask why in particular you were trying to sneak into the cafe? I assume you were just looking for some food..."

Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Witches need to eat too!   Witches need to eat too! I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2018, 3:54 pm

Rhiannon wasn’t thrilled when she had been found by a worker, huffing and pouting as soon as Tsuga had pulled her all the way inside. “I shoulda turned into a kitty first. Woulda made the jump just fine,” she grumbled as she sat down across from the older girl and narrowed her eyes to mimic her glare. When asked, Rhiannon crossed her arms over her little chest and puckered her lips into an angry pout.

“My mommies said that I shouldn’t talk to strangers so I can’t talk to you!” She insisted, a playful grin appearing on her face that betrayed the ‘poor little girl’ facade that Rhiannon had halfheartedly attempted.

Then, she stuck out her tongue and made a ‘pfft’ sound. “‘Course I just wanted food. After all, my mommies don’t have any food in the house and my belly is all grumbly,” Rhiannon explained.
Back to top Go down
Tsuga
SERP Member
SERP Member
Tsuga

PostSubject: Re: Witches need to eat too!   Witches need to eat too! I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 10:32 pm

Tsuga wrote:
~
✉️~

Tsuga pinches her brow, sighing heavily. "Look, kid. I'm not the most patient person after a shift here. You can either let me buy you food and then walk you back to your parent's house without being weird about it, or I can rat you out to my boss." She lets her eyes wander over the Rhi's face for a second before saying "I think I'd go with the food," and winking tiredly.

After Tsuga shooed the waiter off again, she stared at the girl, resting her head in her hands. "I'm Tsuga. I'm a student at DWMA." With a stifled yawn the girl continued, "I heard you grumbling something about turning into a cat? I used to play pretend when I was your age. Does it help you get stronger?"

Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Witches need to eat too!   Witches need to eat too! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 9:50 am

Rhiannon blinked a few times, giggling and shaking her head no after Tsuga spoke about playing pretend. "Well, I guess you aren't a stranger no more, huh. Don't be silly, I don't play pretend that I'm a kitty cat! I am a kitty cat," she exclaimed, positively beaming as she transformed into her animal form-a tabby cat.

Rhi only remained in her cat form a few moments before she transformed back into her human form. "My mommies won't want nobody from the DWMA coming nearby our house. They said somethin about the DWMA wanting to make them go byebye and make me go byebye too, but so far everyone I've met from there has been super duper nice to me so I don't know what they mean by making them go byebye," the little witch shrugged, swinging her legs back and forth as she sat there.
Back to top Go down
Tsuga
SERP Member
SERP Member
Tsuga

PostSubject: Re: Witches need to eat too!   Witches need to eat too! I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 2:49 pm

~
✉️~
Tsuga's eyes widen as the girl changes to and from her animal form, her face suddenly going sharp. It made sense now. The small girl was the daughter of witches, and was a witch herself. The fact that she'd gotten so far without being murdered by a weapon and meister was a miracle.  "Don't ever do that in public again. There are people that would.... As you said, "make you go byebye" just for doing that."

A large sigh escapes from the girl. "You're young, but I think it'd... be better if you knew why your mothers hate DWMA so much. For most weapons, the goal is to become a death scythe; A weapon that Lord Death himself uses. But to do that, the last step is to make a witch disappear... forever." She stares at the girl, saddened. "I can understand why your mothers don't want you outside alone now."

Tsuga stands slowly, pushing her back forward with a solid pop. "I just want to go back to my life and forget all about this DWMA stuff. The sooner I can go back to my home the better..." She extends a hand toward the child. "Come on. Hold my hand and I'll take you home... And hide yourself if you can. You might be small, but you're just as much a you-know-what as your mothers.... And that means there are people out there that will try to make you go byebye if they find you. You seem like you'd be good at hide and seek anyway."

Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Witches need to eat too!   Witches need to eat too! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2018, 7:37 pm

Rhiannon listened, growing somber when Tsuga said that there were people who would make her go byebye forever. "I don't wanna go byebye. I dunno why anyone would ever do that to an innocent person go byebye if they never did nothing. That's stupid," she huffed, crossing her arms and pouting.

"I wish people weren't so mean," the little witch mused, gripping the woman's hand in her much smaller one. "Hide and seek is fun but not no fun when you're playing so you don't go byebye," she explained with a soft sigh, tugging Tsuga out the door and down the street in the direction of the place she lived in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches need to eat too!   Witches need to eat too! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witches need to eat too!
Page 1 of 1