Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

8 months of training.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

8 months of training. Empty
PostSubject: 8 months of training.   8 months of training. I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 6:46 am

it had been one month since Gyo-gan had last seen Elizabeth, and to be honest he was getting a little home sick. Though for now, no matter how bad he felt, he would have to wait. He wasn't going home. He walked through the Bermuda Traingle, which was actually an island.... calling with kishin eggs, and seeing them in groups was very common. The only safe haven was a witch village which was surprisingly peaceful. They had a barrier around the village to keep them out, but a few still got in, and Gyo-gan had volunteered to kill them, when he wasn't hunting them, which he was currently doing. He ran through the forests of the island, knowing he would run into one eventually. Soon his wish was answered, one kishin egg. He ran at it, receiving a call from Elizabeth right after the 1st kick. He used his blue tooth to answer. "What-GAH-is-HAH-up?" Asked Gyo-gan who was still fighting the kishin egg."Who is-RAH-the doc-TOR."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of training.   8 months of training. I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 5:26 pm

Hatter what are you doing?" She asked a curious look on her face." The doctor is chaos the guy whos bird fell in the hotsprings....."  great this guy. He thought.

I am trying to kill a kishin how is everything?" He asked, as he dodged a kick from the beast.

Its going okay I miss you, its the first docers appointment so I thought you would want to be on call when he did it. But if your too busy I can call back lator."Elizabeth said.

Nu-uh. I promised I'd pick up even in a fight. So continuuuue- yah!" He said, as he heard foot steps on the other side of the phone.

"what exactly are you doing."she asked chaos.

Just check up on the baby make sure it is developing right, no missing limbs the uSsual stuff." He said (time skip past cause idk what they do) Gyo-gan waited, and just as he managed to cut the kishin's jugular he heard: "yep! Everything is a okay."

"Thank god!" Yelled Gyo-gan, relived at the good news.

" Did you hear that hatter are son or daughter is doing okay." Elizabeth said happily.

Yep!" He yelled. "Hey chaos can you tell the gender?" He asked.

"Nopey! Not until the 5h month." Chaos said responding.

"awwww I really want to know, thats so far away." Elizabeth said. Suddenly Gyo-gan heard wind blowing, and foot steps running somewhere.

Ummm...what just happened?" Gyo-gan asked, worried.

"Just vomiting from being pregnant." Dante said. "So how is it going with BH?"

"Well... We've set up a deal. Basically we play roulette in this black blood room, and we decide who controls for that fight." Gyo-gan brought up, he had one the last one, but the kishin ran away, so he got this one for free.

After about ten minutes of chit chat, and about 4 kishin eggs, Elizabeth was heard over the phone again.  Sorry about that, uuuggh thats the worst part so far."

Not hearing the comment she made, he screamed in pride as he killed the 5th one. Yaho! 5th egg!" He screamed, then heard Elizabeth over the phone. "Princess you okay?" He asked. Note to self: get to witch village, ASAP, so I can so this normally. He thought making a mental note. 

"yeah im okay, morning sickness sucks. So how close are you to being home for good, I mius you and im sure dante is getting tired of my mood swings." She asked. This question depressed Gyo-gan.

Far from it." He said sadly. "I'll let yout know when I am on my way... Yah know... I'm surprised my phone is working considering where I at" he caught himself before he gave away his location.

Elizabeth sighed sadly when he caught himself. "Okay I guess, you need to call more often. "

I'll call tomorrow okay?" He asked. I knew i forgot something.

yeah okay " She said.

"Alright love you bye!" He said.

"Bye bye!" She responded before he hung up. Then Gyo-gan sat down in the village, wanting to go home badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of training.   8 months of training. I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 5:51 pm

1 month went by, and everything was usual, Hatter was in a alley he often was in, looking at some marks he left on the wall, counting the amount of kishin souls he had. He had gotten 10 souls last month, and 8 the month before. 18, plus his 22 before he had come here... that was. "40." He said outloud. "Not enough yet." He went to the edge of the village, and passed through the invisible barrier. "Thank god they only made it anti kishin." He said. As he walked, he quickly noticed another person running, then saw what he was running from, 12 kishin eggs. "and this is why we do not leave the village without a guard." He said. He ran near a group creating his "chain fingers." When he got close, he rapped them around 10 necks one for each finger, and activated the blades, and then they died, but the others had taken notice. Suddenly he was on the ground again, and in his head another scenario was unfolding.

"Hey proby." Black Hatter said. "Can I borrow your body for this fight?" He asked.

Gyo-gan stood thier for a second. did black hatter just... ask? meh, he is probably gonna force me if I say no anyway. "No, you lost the last one." He said.

"Okay." Black Hatter replied calmly.

wait.... he is going along with this? what the heck is this guy and where is the sick psychopathy who lived in him? He thought. Suddenly in the real world a blade came at his face, him just barely dodging getting his cheek cut. He saw the blade come up again, and he used his chain arm to wrap around it, and flipped it away, before turning his fore arm into a full chainsaw blade and sawing the thing's head off. The then jumped at the other which had ran away. "You can come out now." He said. The man came out, and after much of a lecture from Gyo-gan, he lead him back to the village. He then sat down at his bed thinking of what to do next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of training.   8 months of training. I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 6:40 am

He decided to call Elizabeth. Ever since he almost told her where he was he has had to want grow, so now was the time to get it out.

[size=12.222222328186035]"hi babe how are you"[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]"Elizabeth, I'm about to tell you something but you have to promise not to come looking for me okay?"[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]"o-okay, what is it tell me."[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]"I'm going to tell you where I an...... I am in the Bermuda triangle. You should see this place it is crawling with kishins! I think I'll be a death scythe by the time I get back!" He yelled eagerly.[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]" yeah, well im glade your having fun. Just be carful okay wish I could be there with you. She said a bit bitterly.[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]Oh... Sorry if I hurt you feelings." He said. "By the way, BH did the weirdest thing earlier." trying to change the subject.[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]"no its fine I just feel usless to you." Then her intreset was peeked "Oh yeah , what did he do "[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]" first of all he asked For control over my body. Then when I said no he didn't fight." He said as this was unusual.[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]Hmmmm that is weird I wonder why he didn't fight "she wondered.[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]"I know its we-EEEEIRD! GOT TO GO MORE KISHIN EGGS!!" He yelled, caught slightly of guard. "one thing though, don't you [/size][size=12.222222328186035]ever[/size][size=12.222222328186035] say you are useless again, if it weren't for you, I would have givin up long ago. So don't think of your self so lowly okay?"[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]" Okay I wont do it again, I love you hatter go get em."[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]"Alright see ya." He said as he hung up the phone. He looked at two kishin that had forced thier way through the barrier. He lept at one kicking it's head into the ground, but then the other slammed him against the wall. When he was being beat by both of them, Black Hatter came up again. "My turn, weakling." He said. In the real world he kicked them off, and cut off one's head with the chainsaw blade arm. Then he lept at the other kicking it's jugular. He then consumed thier souls along with the ones from earlier. "52, souls.... you still won't win."[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of training.   8 months of training. I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 4:27 pm

(time skip in relation to the alternate thread 8 months of torture)

It was the 5th month, and Gyo-gan was sleeping from his recent hunt. In the 1st month he only got 3 kishin egg souls, so yesterday he had gone on a hunt again, getting 5 more, 60 in total. As he slept his phone went off, and he woke up, just barely managing to answer it before it would go to voicemail. "ello?" He asked groggily.

[size=12.222222328186035]."hay hatter, chaos is here we are about to find out the gender of the baby." Said Elizabeth.[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]Gyo-gan jumped up, energy restored. " [/size][size=12.222222328186035]"Well? What is it."[/size][size=12.222222328186035] [/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]"Eager aren't we?" Chaos said. After a few minutes, Chaos spoke. "It's a boy."[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]Oh hatter we are having a little boy, oh this is great now we have to pick out a name"Elizabeth said tears starting to form in her eyes and her throat constricted.[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]"[/size][size=12.222222328186035]Hmmm... How about... Tamaki?" He said, choosing it because his name was Japanese, and her's was English, so he picked a French Japanese guy from an anime he watched to name it after.[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]I love that name, um hatter can I ask you about somthing important?"she said hesitantly, biteing her nail with nervousness.[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]Sup?" He asked. "Did something happen? Did Hademaru mess with you!?" He asked being over protective.[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]No no everythings fine and plus hes to scared to mess with me."she said. [/size][size=12.222222328186035]."no its about us,............ when you get back I was wondering if you want maybe ......us getting married. "She said tentatively.[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]"Am I dreaming?" He asked. "I have to be... May as well enjoy it. Hell yes!" He screamed.[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]Elizabeth laughed." Your not dreaming at all it real. Im glade I've been trying to figure a way to bring it up but everytime I chickened out. You make me the happiest and luckyst girl alive."[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]And you do the same to me." He said. "Be back in 3 months, okay?"[/size]

[size=12.222222328186035]"okay ill be waiting for you." She said. Afterwards he hung up the phone and went out into the village, and as word spread that he was gonna be a dad, all of the villagers got a plan. 1st of all they started building a boat. Also when he got home from his second hunt of the day, they would celebrate.[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of training.   8 months of training. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:52 pm

(do to the time skip rule being made cause of this and it's sister thread I'm just gonna skip this since most of it was explained. in the end he has 80 souls,which is pretty low for 8 months on nothing but hunting kishin eggs.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 months of training.   8 months of training. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8 months of training.
Page 1 of 1