Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  Empty
PostSubject: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 8:15 pm

A chilly wind blew through a forest of chiseled stone, and the black night sky shrouded the area in darkness; quite an eerie scene. Nothing Nick, self proclaimed “greatest” weapon alive, couldn't handle. The teen walked onto the grounds of hook cemetery, wearing nothing more than a black tank top, black jeans, and his gloves. He was shivering slightly in the winter breeze, goosebumps covering his skin, but he went among the tombstones strutting his stuff. The only reason he was at Hook Cemetery during the chilly night hours was to train with his meister, Haruhi, and he didn't just want to train in any old training ground, oh no, Nick insisted they trained in Hook Cemetery, a place that only “tough men” could handle, the manliness factor brought up even higher with the chilly wind, darkness, and slim possibility a zombie popped up, which Nick was low key hoping for, it would give them a chance to kick some ass.

Though, the two would have to work on connecting wavelengths before they did any fighting whatsoever.

Nick leaned against one of the dead trees, letting out a small yawn, he had messaged Haruhi, and now all he had to do was wait. Hope he isn't thrown off by the location , the weapon thought.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 8:35 pm

A buzz came from the trees off into the distance along with a drop of a body. Haruhi dropped later on wiping his hands onto the dirt. He was in a maid costume...? It didn't seem odd to him as this was his last assignment. Besides this Haruhi opened a breast pocket and looked at his phone. His eyes were cold from the body next to him, "I should bury the body..." he said out-loud. With this being said he actually started to dig into the ground of the cemetery. Sure this man was part of his mission to assassinate, but at least he deserves a proper burial. As Haruhi dug into the ground he started to text Nick even though they weren't too far from each other, this part slipped his mind as he typed: "HEY, I AM HERE." With this message he sent it to him as he continued doing his business with the hole.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 9:08 pm

Nick was busy blowing rings into the air with his frosty breath when he suddenly heard the buzz and the drop, the weapon suddenly getting excited, "Oh hell yeah, hope it's a zombie" he said aloud with a wide grin before heading towards to the noise. Nick's suddenly phone got the meister's message half way into his walk, and once he read the messages, Nick got a bit less excited, "Aw, it's probably just Haruhi, shame, I really wanted to beat down on a zombie..." He said, but the teen was glad that they could start training.

Nick continued to walk, finally seeing Haruhi. His first reaction to seeing the boy was one of a humorous nature, "BWAHAHAHA, what on earth are you wear- WHAT THE F***!?" Nick trailed off, his tone shifting from laughter to horror at the sight of the dead man. "What the hell are doing with a dead guy!? Did you you ice this dude?!" Nick asked. Nick honestly didn't know how to feel, on one hand he's seen dead bodies before, but on the other hand he didn't expect his meister to be toting one around or hanging around them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 9:17 pm

Haruhi continued to dig the hole as he was more focused on it until he looked up to see his weapon. Looking down at the body and back at Nick he nodded, "I did kill him... it was for a job..." he didn't seem to mind the body much as he continued to dig the hole. He pulled out a kunai and used it to break the dirt up a bit to get to the softer parts as he continued, "If there is something wrong with it... I'll finish up my work faster Nick..." his voice was so monotonous that would make some wonder if he was a robot, or just dead inside. Either way he just continued until he got half-way done. Wiping his brow he looked up at Nick with a cold stare, "Help me finish this hole for the body... he may be my target... but he deserves a burial..." With this being said, he stood up over the hole.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 10:57 pm

Finally getting over his initial shock, Nick frowned in annoyance "Eh, you killed the guy,  you bury 'em" he muttered. Nick actually wasn't too shocked that someone was actually dead, or that Haruhi killed him, he was more surprised that Haruhi was basically openly showing that he killed more than just kishin eggs. Nick scratched the back of his neck "Just take however long you need to bury the guy, but just know if he comes back as a  zombie I'm gonna kill him for the second time, got it?" He said before turning slightly away indifferently.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 11:05 pm

Continuing his hole, Haruhi nodded at Nick's comment, "Fair enough... but if he were to come back... he would be my kill... as such that it would fail my end of the deal in the contract." almost finishing the hole he started to get tired from digging. Looking at Nick for a moment, he glared at him, "However... just because your my partner doesn't mean that I won't go easy on you..." seeming as a failed threat as he a sucker in his mouth. Patting himself down, some dirt falls down off the costume as he gave out a puff of air. It was starting to get a bit cold for Haruhi but he managed through worse. Soon after he gave a sneeze as he finished the hole. He muttered out that it was cold out as he gave a quick shiver.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2018, 1:09 pm

Nick shrugged at Haruhi's statement about killing the man again, then smirked when Haruhi said he wasn't going to go easy on Nick, he was looking forward to a good fight "Neither will I you...Oh wait" Nick suddenly trailed off. The weapon suddenly remembered the main reason he called Haruhi.

"About the training, as much as I'd like to kick your ass, I was thinking that we should probably start off trying to sync up our wavelengths, remember when we first met up? You wielded my dagger and it seemed to burn? We gotta work on that, I can't become the greatest weapon if we can't stand to work together or resonate, so consider this some tough guy non-creepy bonding time" the teen explained "If you're wondering why I chose a cemetery for this, well, I thought the atmosphere and chilly air would help us better focus on our task, plus  I was hoping maybe a zombie or two might've shown up...." the weapon concluded, murmuring the last part a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2018, 1:48 pm

Haruhi finished the hole and dumped the body in, covering it he looked at Nick with a glare. "I agree to the fact that we need a better resonance... but if you are worried over a simple burn... then you will be worried a lot more often..." Patting himself down again so that the dirt and the dust could come off. Twirling the kunai around his hand and soon after throwing it in front of Nick. "If you are going to know me at all... then understand the art of killing. As well as I need to find a way to find out how you work... Besides your ego..." Haruhi gave him a look as he gave a crunch finishing the candy in his mouth. As soon as the crunch happened he popped a chocolate ball in his mouth, "I also need to find some more candy..." with a blushed face as he liked the taste. It had a cherry filling inside it which he appreciated a lot.

Haruhi seemed to be enjoying the candy a lot... to the point where he forgot that Nick was there. He started to make a mental note to get this kind of candy next time as it was suddenly his new favorite. However he couldn't remember WHERE he got this candy which made him a bit disappointed however the candy covered this with the sweet chocolaty-cherry goodness.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2018, 10:58 pm

Nick frowned a bit at Haruhi's comment about being worried "I wasn't worried!" he hissed slightly under his breath, then continued in a clearer voice "I just wanted to make sure my-" Nick suddenly cut his sentence short, rethinking his choice of words "I just wanted to make sure our rise to the top wasn't held back by anything stupid, that's all..", Nick decided that if they were gonna patch up the minor inconvenience, he had to at least treat Haruhi as a fellow "great guy", though whether or not Nick actually thought of him as so was debatable at that point in time.

When Haruhi threw the kunai and commented about the "art of killing", Nick got some not-so-pleasant memories of his past, You have no idea buddy.., he thought, but decided to keep the comment to himself, merely letting out a short "hmph" in acknowledgment. Not that Nick really had a problem the thought of killing, he just wasn't sure how far Haruhi's "art of killing" would go. After the statement with Haruhi saying he'd need to get to Nick basically, the weapon huffed a bit at the comment about hid ego, Is it really egotistical if it's basically true? I'm pretty great , the weapon thought, though, of course, Haruhi was right about learning about learning more about them both.

"I guess we should try hangin' out and whatever, again, in a non-creepy tough guy way, I could possibly cook something one day, or maybe bake something..." Nick commented, though he slightly trailed off when Haruhi seemed fixated on the thought of candy "Eh....Anyway, we should still probably work on some moves while I'm in weapon form" Nick murmured.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2018, 1:19 pm

Haruhi simply sits down through everything and just pats next to him, "Just sit here. I have heard that when a weapon and a meister communicate it would also improve relationships..." he yawns and continues eating the chocolate, "If there is something bothering you or that. Let's just talk." his tone was more serious. Based on observations of others, it seemed that talking was a good option. It raised communication, helped out people to improve relationships and other kinds of stuff. In fact at one point Haruhi read that there was a time where communication caused battlefield fighting to raise. Teamwork was a bit of a new concept to him so he was trying to understand it at least through the observation of other pairs and such.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2018, 2:08 am

Nick raised an eyebrow when Haruhi suddenly sat down, patting the ground next to him, and when the assassin finally explained that communication improves partnerships, Nick gave Haruhi a skeptic look, not that he necessarily disagreed with anything Haruhi said, he just felt like it was a sudden change of heart from Haruhi, then again, it wasn't really all that unusual to want to strengthen the bond, so Nick decided to sit next to him.

When Haruhi told Nick he should talk if something was bothering him, Nick frowned again in annoyance “Ey! Didn't I say I wasn't worried before? I meant that! And that means I'm no way, in any way, shape or form, feeling bothered neither, and that includes any words related to either of those, kapeesh?” Nick ranted in a rambling type manner. The weapon crossed his arm, sitting in stubborn silence for a little while, determined to prove how un-worried and un-bothered he was.

Yet something kept nagging at the back of his brain, a question.

“Hey, Haru…” Nick finally spoke up, “Earlier you said that I'd have to understand the art of killing...And I just gotta ask, how far do your killings go?” The brunette began scratching the back of his neck a bit “Do you, like,  just kill off rival gang members and mob bosses, or do you just off any poor scrub that ends up on your client’s bad side, or maybe even his kids or his wife to get his goat?” Nick continued, not once looking at Haruhi “I mean, I hate to sound like a wussy or something, but we are supposed to be killin’ off kishin eggs, and a guy like me would feel some type of way guttin’ Joe from the convenient store like a fish, you dig? Like, a big part of me wanting to off kishin eggs is to become the strongest, greatest weapon ever, but it'd be sorta pointless  to killin’ off the little guy that we'd be protecting in the long run..”

Nick suddenly put his hands up in defense, feeling as if he had suddenly got too sentimental or whatever around Haruhi “Not saying I'm anti killin’ or whatever, I'm not a total scrub, but I just wanted to know, not judgin’ or anything, k?” Nick stated, face a slight red. The weapon leaned back on his arms, sighing a bit, seemingly to help himself come down from his slightly frazzled state.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2018, 12:41 pm

Haruhi stared at Nick, he slowly began to look back and gave a slight frown. Even though his scarf was in the way of his mouth, his eye still searched on what to do or even say. Soon after however Haruhi decided that evading the question may be a best option. But it wouldn't be great for this teamwork... or at least he thinks so... he began to open his mouth as he looked at Nick, "I have honor at least... I do not wish to kill certain people. But this goes against my code... I am not concerned about killing others... nor should I for their families. I was never taught from my..." Haruhi freezes a bit as he begins to move his mouth without words coming from it. Haruhi shook his head, "I never show mercy to my targets... I have him to thank for this... Nick... there is only a select people who I trust in this species called Humans... You and Yin are the only people who I trust at all... If I was told to kill either of your families... I wouldn't... I would give your families both time to run and escape. However your friends, that is another story. You may trust them with your heart and soul, but I don't trust them at all... Even if we were allies, that is only a word that's easy to break..."

Haruhi moved his hair from his left eye, "This is the proof that Humans are corruptible... they are not holy... in fact they are monsters in hiding..." he gritted his teeth as Haruhi began to shake a bit, "If I cannot trust the man who brought me here... how can I trust anyone...?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2018, 4:24 pm

Nick sat there awkward and tense, not entirely sure how to respond to all of what Haruhi, What the f*ck, I just expected like a “I kill anyone” or a “I kill gangsters”, I didn't expect him to dump all that out
….
, the weapon thought, staring at his partner in silence. Nick processed the information for a while before deciding to speak “Um….Well then” the weapon said, still not fully sure how to take Haruhi's words. Nick's face slowly became serious as he began to think deeply; he wasn't really concerned about whether or not Haruhi would spare his family, they were already all dead, and though it pained him to think about it, there was literally only one family member that he cared about that was dead, if the rest were alive Nick wouldn't care if they were killed one thousand times over. Friends on the other hand were a different story. Nick hadn't made any significant friends since he got to Death City, except maybe Haruhi, but he ever did make fried close enough for him to trust deeply, they'd be more than friends, they would be family, the only family he had, and if Haruhi ever dared to lay a finger on anyone of them, he could trust Nick to make sure he f*cking bled to death.

However, it wasn't really a issue as of that moment, and whatever Haruhi thought could change whenever, so the weapon had no reason to distrust his meister; Nick would cross that bridge if he ever had to.

“Well, that's a lot to take in….but thanks for being open..” Nick said in a low voice, though not to low for Haruhi not to hear.  He looked up at the sky, half hoping that Haruhi didn't take any of his response the wrong way, Maybe I could open up a little….But I don't know about right now, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2018, 6:58 pm

Haruhi bowed his head at Nick, "I apologize for saying any of this, but I simply wanted to say this so it would not become much of a surprise if it does come to be." he keeps his head down as he felt this was the appropriate action. "I do wish that none of that may not come to be... I am sorry for everything... even though I may not understand your feelings in this. I apologize." Haruhi kept his position, "But I do want to confess that I won't understand any future activities that do not revolve around missions or such. This is but only a heeding of the possible future events." at this point he did not understand what he was spouting out of his mouth. Thinking of any way of shutting himself up, he popped in a final piece of candy. It was his last one in his whole inventory and it was used for this. He started to make the mental note of after the meeting of Nick to either bring him with him to the store, or head there alone. Either way, he had to purchase candy after this.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2018, 1:15 am

Nick blinked in surprise at the sudden apology, but then gave a large, approving smile "Ey, no need to bow, Haru" he said, giving the meister a double thumbs up "Only a true man is willing to let all that truthful shiz out, good on you". The weapon toned down his smile a bit "But seriously though, thanks for tellin' me...." the weapon's smile suddenly faded; Nick suddenly had a feeling that Haruhi would want him to come out and be honest, which he really wasn't sure he wanted to do, though he knew he'd have to eventually, and he didn't want to seem like some wussy punk that couldn't be open about himself. "So uh...What now?" Nick prompted, seeing if Haruhi would directly ask Nick anything the meister was bothered by specifically, or if they'd just move on to some casual, non-creepy tough guy bonding conversation, or maybe even some battle training.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2018, 1:32 pm

Haruhi looked at Nick, looking at him for the response of the apology. He stared as he talked, as soon as Nick asked a question, Haruhi stood up. He looked at Nick with a glare as he looked around, “We can train… here… This place can show me what you can do in an open area with little to no space. Or how well you can hide behind the graves, but as well as to see if you have any control.” Haruhi looked around at the graves and the trees. The night was cold, sure, but Haruhi didn’t want to head somewhere else to train. This place was good enough for him. “This doesn’t mean… you are allowed to go easy… I’ll limit
myself to only my hands… no weapons…”
his eye looked at Nick with a glare as he shifted his hair over the closed one. “What do you say?”
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2018, 11:29 pm

Nick was slightly surprised, but mostly relieved, that Haruhi wanted to dive right into some One V One training, half because Nick felt some sparring would help ease the mood, and half because he'd been itching to fight.

A large, sharp tooth grin spread across the brunnette's face as he stood up "Oh-ho, don't worry, I don't think that either of us will be holdin' back, and I sure as hell ain't gonna slink around no grave, come at me!" The maroon eyed weapon proclaimed, getting into a boxing position.

Ooc: Sooooorrrrry, had a lot on my plate this week >~<
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2018, 9:29 pm

Haruhi throws a kunai up and keeps his hand still catching the kunai, "I'm limiting myself because of these reasons... I do not wish to kill you... and I recently finished a mission... and I'm out of candy." he seemed more ticked off at the last part as he swallowed the last candy. "If I win this duel... buy me candy... if you win... you can dress me up in anything or whatever..." His eyes shoot daggers at Nick as some killer presence came from Haruhi. "But... let's get this straight... I'm not killing you..." As he says this, his aura seems to say something else. His stance was low and ready his kunai in his left hand, pointed directly at an angle to the ground. His right arm was high in the air in the same angle to the sky, his eyes were emotionless, they were scanning, as if looking at him. "..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2018, 10:47 am

Nick was a bit confused on why Haruhi would have to specify that the meister didn't intend on killing him, Maybe he thinks I don't trust him?, Nick thought, actually hoping that wasn't the case. The weapon pushed those thoughts aside when Haruhi brought up the terms for the winner, and Nick grinned ear to ear “Kinda weird but sure, I love stakes!” The brunette said enthusiastically.

When Haruhi mentioned he wasn't going to kill Nick again, the weapon’s grin slowly dissolved into a serious expression, He says he's not, I even trust that he wouldn't, but the way he's lookin’ at me says otherwise, maybe a scare tactic…?, just the idea of the assassin trying to intimidate Nick got the sharp toothed teen riled, his serious expression turning into one of intense determination, I ain't no push over wussy-ass punk! Nick thought, a fire roaring in his belly and a spark showing in his eyes.

The weapon stared at Haruhi for a moment in silence before propelling himself forward, a punch aimed at the long haired teen's face, however, if/when Nick got into punching distance, he'd swing the punch, but would quickly back it up by aiming a knee towards Haruhi's gut, hoping to catch him off guard.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2018, 1:04 pm

Haruhi's cool and collected stance stayed as he watched him, his eyes followed his every movement like he was one of his targets. At the same time, he had to keep himself from killing his partner.

Haruhi kept a calm and deadly look, instead of reacting to the punch he quickly moved his foot forward to Nick so his knee wouldn't make much of a blow to him. His arm followed with a grab, attempting to get his opponent down just like Yin showed him before. A memory of Yin popped into Haruhi's head, it was when they were sparring and made the promise. It was Haruhi's most treasured memory, as he looked at the memory he felt a more determined feeling inside him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 12:21 am

Nick's eyes went wide as Haruhi caught both of his hits, Nick frowned, not detoured  Damn , the weapon thought, The bastard’s quick. Despite the apperantly vulnerable position he was in, Nick still stood his ground,  digging the heel of his free leg into the ground as firm as he could and placing hsi free hand on Haruhi’s shoulder, he then,  staring Haruhi dead in the eye, started to push his weight forward against the assassin, hoping to push the meister  backwards.

Even if he was going to get beaten down  during  the spar, Nick was still determined to prove he wasn't just  some pushover weapon, that he'd  go down swinging.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2018, 7:13 pm

Haruhi smiled as he watched his hand land upon his shoulder, using his leg, he quickly positioned it behind the weapon as he smirked. His other arm was still free as he used it to swing and twist his body to aid it in spinning to the right. Moving his foot too, Haruhi may not be as physically strong but he has been in worse positions. But those involved killing, this one was more difficult in that the goal was to not kill Nick or injure him further than necessary. Haruhi had to limit his Kunai and Shuriken usage if he wanted Nick out alive. As he thought about keeping Nick okay, he felt a little rush of something flowing inside. He didn't usually have this when he ended up in a close-combat with others besides Yin.

OOC: Sorry for the wait, I'll be more active from now on as I have finally balanced SERP and school. ^^
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:14 am

Nick's eyes went wide when he started to feel his balance start to shift and fall, a plethora of curses playing in his mind as he frantically thought of a way he could possibly get an upper hand, not much was coming to mind, Damn it!!!, Nick thought as his desperate churning of ideas in his mind hadn't produced anything noteworthy.

Suddenly, Nick thought of something bold but extremely risky.

With a glowing red light, Nick began to turn into his dagger form, hoping that, at the least, he'd throw Haruhi off a bit, He'll definitely be fast enough to grab the dagger before I fall away from him..., Nick thought as his form started Nick's eyes went wide when he started to feel his balance shift and fall, finalize, But at least my other limbs will be free. If the weapon was able to fall, he'd make sure he fell flat, he didn't want to risk Haruhi falling on him and getting stabbed, though, he was sure the assassin would've been quick and nimble enough to avoid such injury.

Ooc: Sorry for the short, late post, hopefully it's still enough to work with
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2018, 3:46 am

Haruhi gave a grin as he took what was left of Nick and shifted his body upwards, leaping off the ground, trying to take his opponent with him to try and flip him over him. His mind and body sharpened as his murderous aura soon disappeared. Haruhi was somewhat excited, his heart began to race again as his mind gave a small chuckle. "I'm sorry but this has to end..." this was his only thought as he continued his actions.

OOC: You're fine, sorry for my very short post however. My next one will be a lot longer and more written out.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2018, 12:59 am

Nick's eyes went wide in the blade of his weapon form as Haruhi flipped over while holding him, He's either gonna throw me or he has something else up his sleeves? A secret move? Maybe he's gonna try damaging me in weapon form?, Nick's thoughts were racing frantically as he was suddenly launched into the air. The weapon didn't know whether or not to let Haruhi throw him or to try to shift back to human form to see if it would throw the assassin off,Fat chance of throwing the SOB off , the brunette thought with a scowl. Regardless the fact Nick didn't settle on a definite course of action, he was thrown; all his thinking didn't give him enough time to choose. Damn it!, Nick hissed mentally, I'm gonna have to wait to get close to the ground before transforming, and that's if Haruhi doesn't immediately strike before that.

Ooc: Sorry for being garbage with my posts, had a lot going on the past few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next