Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relaxing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Relaxing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 4:30 pm

Aiko nods, looking after her. "Right....some time later..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Relaxing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 4:38 pm

Dralin nods and says, "My meister is a teacher at the academy as well as myself. Pretty impressive that you two can operate as a pair by yourselves."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Relaxing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 4:39 pm

Sozen nods, watching Aiko. "My sister's wavelength is quite flexible. It allows her to resonate with anyone she wants...Therefore it was only logical that we work as a pair."
Back to top Go down

Relaxing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 4:46 pm

"I didn't get my gift..."
Back to top Go down

Relaxing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 4:49 pm

"Well, the fact that my partner and I could resonate would've astounded me when I first met him, but as time went by it became easier."
Back to top Go down

Relaxing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 4:53 pm

Ayoko runs back in and gives Lexi the gift, "Sorry! I really hope you like it!" She smiles brightly at her knowing that inside the gift box was a IPod full of her favorite songs that they talked about the first time they met.
Back to top Go down

Relaxing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 4:56 pm

She opens is a saw an IPod. She looked through the songs to find her favorites. "Oh my god! Next time I see Ayoko I need to thank her."
Back to top Go down

Relaxing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 4:58 pm

Daniel had thought about running away when she went back in, but then decided against it immediately.
Back to top Go down

Relaxing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 5:00 pm

When Ayoko walks back out the bar, she whacks him on the head and walks away not in the mood.
Back to top Go down

Relaxing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 5:01 pm

"Ow! Ayoko, come back!" He starts to jog after her.
Back to top Go down

Relaxing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 5:05 pm

Ignoring him, she continues to walk away and thinks about that strange accouter with Akio.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Relaxing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 5:10 pm

Aiko continued to think of that girl she'd met, unable to shake the feeling that they'd met before. "Ayoko...Nakamura..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relaxing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing   Relaxing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3