Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] Empty
PostSubject: A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]   A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2016, 2:03 pm

Early morning in Death City, around 10:30 or so. For some people, they day had just started. Gaea, though, was watching those people. She was sitting under a tree, being the onlooker to the world. People heading to work or walking to a place for a quick fast food lunch. Students who were either late or didn't have classes at seven O'clock or something. For Gaea, it was time to relax. She had just finished unpacking into a little home the night before and slept till around 9ish before getting ready for the day.

Just watching everyone go by was completely entertaining for her. She never lived in a big city like this, so watching all the cars zoom by dangerously and people scuttle around the city was quite entertaining. Were all cities like this? Or maybe some worse then others? Who knew, but it didn't matter. For now, the important thing was watching a dude in a business suit head into a bar.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]   A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2016, 4:10 pm

((OOC: Hmmm, I believe I can stick to the 'no killing' rule for this thread.))

A woman strolled through the city, a lollipop in one hand. The lollipop was a pink orb, with many blues swirls within it, the obvious calling card for one Death's city's most infamous criminals. This woman was Zera, the Candy Clown. She lacked a soul sneaking around Death City was relatively easy. All she really had to do was alter her appearance a little by manipulating her candy body. The form she was in, now possessed an hourglass figure while also standing at a mere 5'3 feet tall. Her hair was now black but it somehow possessed an otherworldly crimson hue. Zera's hair was also done up into two pigtails, each one in a special hair clip. The hair clip on her left pigtail resembled Death's skull logo, with the exception of it being light blue. The hair clip on her right pigtail however, was a pink circle with the three eyes of Asura within it. Zera was also wearing a pink and blue checkered skirt that fell right above her knees. Covering Zera's left leg was a pink thigh-high stocking, the right being a light blue thigh-high stocking. Zera's top was a peculiar one, revealing her midriff while it shift and changed colors from pink and blue. If someone had to describe Zera's form in two words, the most logical would be eye candy.

There was a reason Zera was here in Death City though, despite all of the other times she popped up to, for a lack of better words, obnoxiously meddle with the affairs of the locals. This reason however, would most likely remain a mystery to the next person Zera intended to toy with. This girl was Gaea. Zera snuck behind her, ever so silently before spinning around the girl. Now in Zera's current position she obscured Gaea's vision from anything directly behind Zera. With a deep breath, Zera puffed out her already large chest before quite literally yelling, "ELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO THERE! My name is Zera!" Zera then manifested what could only look to be like a nail filer. She then filed her nails down, "You may or may not have heard of me before but I can assure you that I really am quite infamous around these parts. Let's just say you haven't, It'd make things a hell of a lot easier. Besides, I want you to get to know the real me before you go off of anything you've heard about my reputation. Mmmk?~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]   A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2016, 9:51 am

Suddenly, Gaea was face to face to a very loud girl. She had a very interesting feel to her. She seemed friendly, but apparently was infamous? So, she was a thief or murderer...? Sounds pretty cool. Kind of like a cotton candy thief. Or Carnivorous Carnival Cannibal. Now that is a bad ass name.

Gaea shook her head, realizing she spaced out for a second. This girl was Zera and something about getting to know her. And the whole infamous thing. But who was Gaea to say no. Even if she was loud, she did seem nice. At the very least, she was fun to look at with all the blue and pink.

Gaea took a small bow, smiling back at the candy clown.
"I'm Gaea~"
As she spoke, her voice sounded relatively normal, except for the obvious auto-tune in her voice. But after she spoke, she poked around the girl's body, taking mental notes about her.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]   A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2016, 12:01 pm

Zera watched the girl respectfully bow before claiming that her name was Gaea. Zera also happened to take note of the oddly auto-tuned voice. Something about it rung electronic in Zera's mind, making her think of one cyborg abomination she had locked up in her own home. Sure the stretch between connecting the two was very distant at best, there was no denying that Zera was going play with her exactly the same nonetheless. Suddenly Gaea would begin to poke Zera in multiple places, some being semi-inappropriate areas, inciting slight giggles from the Candy Clown. Zera waited till she was finally done poking her before continuing to interact with Gaea. When she had finished, Zera tossed her nail filer up in the air before watching it dissipate into a hundred pieces of cotton candy that would catch a breeze and blow out into nowhere.

"So, you've got no sense of personal space either?", Zera asked with one hand on her hip and the other resting on Gaea's shoulder. "I like that!~", with that Zera practically dived into Gaea. Zera then attempted to wrap her hands around Gaea's head and back, going in for a kiss. If Gaea accepted the kiss, Zera would plunge her strawberry flavored tongue into the girl's mouth, exploring every space and crevice of her mouth while simultaneously wrestling her tongue against Gaea's own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]   A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2016, 6:25 pm

Gaea huffed out her chest. She was quite proud that Zera was impressed with Gaea's lack of caring for other's personal space. However, Zera then suddenly wrapped her hands around Gaea. She was about to give a quizzical look, but was kissed instead. And not like a Disney Channel kiss, this was a hardcore kiss. Too which confused Gaea greatly. She let it happened, as she could brag she kissed a cute girl, but it was a bit sudden.

Usually these things needed dates and stuff. Plus the whole tongue thing. Was that apart of kissing? Eh, who cares, her tongue tasted like strawberries. Plus, Zera seemed to be really into it. Gaea just let her hands dangle, not showing she was getting into it but not stopping it. If Zera finishes, Gaea will just stand there, scratching her head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]   A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2016, 7:12 pm

Zera continued the lip-lock for about an entire minute, something she would think to be very uncomfortable for an average person but to her delight, Gaea didn't seem to mind it in the slightest. Although she didn't seem to be particularly all that into it either. Instead, she seemed almost indifferent to it, letting it happening without indulging herself in it. This wouldn't bother Zera however, making out with strangers was actually a common thing Zera would naturally do. It wasn't very special but it was still fun to Zera nonetheless, for she would almost always follow this kiss up with a special surprise. Without delay, a strange pink fluid launched out of Zera's throat and into Gaea's mouth. The fluid was carbonated like soda but it tasted almost identical to cotton candy. This fluid, if simply tasted by an individual that wasn't Zera, would induce hallucinations similar to those influenced by LSD onto the poor individual.

Zera then finally pulled away and licked her lips, supposedly savoring the taste, "And that's... How I usually say hi to new people. You don't mind though, riiiight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]   A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2016, 7:29 pm

Gaea swished the liquid in her mouth, then swallowed. It tasted pretty good. However, she was then induced into some hallucinations. Not even hearing Zera's question, she just stood there, eyes swirling and lost in quite the trip. She stumbled forward, then fell face first onto the ground. Whatever was happening, she was lost within the effects of the clown. The grass smelled fantastic, each blade there. She could feel it all. Each blade on her skin, her shirt rubbing up against the skin. Gaea looked around everywhere. She can see the wind blowing, a leaf falling off and landing onto the ground. The shoes of the girl, standing a crushed grass.

Please leave a message within 3 post for a proper response. *Beep*

Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]   A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2016, 10:59 pm

Drawn in by an intoxicating, saccharine smell, Mel wandered the streets Death City inching ever closer. He was walking slowly with his hands in his pocket and his head tilted back a little as he tried to identify the quickest route to the sweet smelling wavelength. His black slacks were held up by a tucked in shirt and a pair of black, elastic suspenders. A gust of wind blew his scarf further down wind and helped him clue in on what direction the wavelength was coming from. It seemed to be a powerful, mad, and close. As Mel finally caught up to the source he rounded the corner, much to his surprise he saw a young lady making out with (the active version of this verb not the passive) a slightly younger girl. He didn't know whether he should or should not stop the older girl because the younger seemed to not be resisting. For all he knew they could be two of a kind, but with a smell this foreign to him it was hard to tell.

After the older girl finished making out with the younger one though, he smelled a new weaker madness radiating from the two. When the younger girl began to spaz out it was then that Mel would approach. He would gesture at her with a tilt of his head and ask her elder, "That one, How long before she is up?" He looked them both up and down as he went through a list of possible things that the two could be. He hadn't been like this very long, so his ability to determine what things were based off of smell was still mediocre at best. He looked the candy girl in the eyes and awaited her answer.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]   A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 5:48 am

Zera awaited an answer to no avail. Instead, she would bear witness to a truly extraordinary, if not comical, sight. She watched Gaea fall victim to her hallucinations, causing her eyes to swirl before face planting into the ground. The quiet thud from the face planting sent Zera into a roar of laughter so uncontrollably that she had to hold her sides which hurt from her laughing so much. There was obviously no sympathy from this Clown for the things Gaea was currently going through. Things would only get worse from there once Melrose appeared. Zera stopped laughing to listen to his question before immediately returning to her mad laughter which had grown even louder, echoing through the streets of Death City. Zera then arched silenced herself before arching her back backwards, bending it in an unbelievable manner. Her head then touched the concrete of the sidewalk, similarly to how her feet were firmly planted to the ground. There was no denying that Zera was incredibly flexible almost as if her spine was made of taffy, which in this case, it literally was. "That's such a ridiculous question to ask. I hardly ever keep track of the time it takes for the effects to wear off. I can assure you though... It reeeeeeaaaally isn't that long. If anything, it should be longer. It can take you out of this world you know. Taking your troubles... Allowing them to just blow away... Creating a new world of happy, happy, joy, joy."

Zera then once again erupted into laughter before standing straight up and slightly leaning over Gaea's somewhat unconscious body. "Doesn't she look sooo... Fucking... Peaceful? Without a care in the world. Yet at the same time... She's so defenseless.", Zera spoke in a very ominous but smooth sounding voice, her words rolling off the tongue like sweet tasting honey. Zera then summoned up a bowie knife, red licorice acting as grip for the handle while the blade itself was made of blue rock candy as strong as black blood. Zera held the knife next to the side of Gaea's neck, positioning its rather sharp edge over a primary artery. "It'll be far too easy to just... You know, heha... Kill her. Slicing her artery in such a way... That her blood literally soaks the ground. Who knows, there might just be enough... To... To... To finger paint with it. I can paint a puppy, a kitty, a ducky. Would the sacrifice of a single person's life be... J-Justifiable for creating such masterpieces?", Zera had asked in a much more broken up kind of voice that cracked in mid-sentence. "I'm obviously joking with you ya know? I'd much rather paint on her body with my own blood.", Zera's voice had returned to a childlike kind, once again filled with wonder and whimsy. She then lifted the blade up and tip-toed to the side of Gaea before cutting the back of her shirt down the middle. She then parted the newly created folds of the shirt to reveal Gaea's back. Zera's sinister smile returned as she stabbed her own palm with her blade. Usually Zera would bleed sticky crimson taffy but she currently substituted it with a more liquidly variation that resembled actual blood far better. This blood was drained all over Gaea's bare back almost as if it were some kind of sun block. Humming a joyful tune, Zera proceeded to take her fingers and used them to draw many types of barnyard animals.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]   A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 5:53 am

((OOC: Jt said you can skip him and post Grey.))
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]   A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 9:32 pm

He, though a bit surprise by the younger girl falling unconscious, maintained a face that didn't betray his shock. Instead he wore a look of disinterest as he calmly stared down at the girl. Whatever this person did to that girl it was more potent than he would have assumed it would be. If this girl decided to hassle him, she probably had more tricks up her sleeve that could prove to be much more annoying. She began to almost seem as if she was pitching the idea of sticking her tongue down his mouth so that he too could be 'taken out of this world' and experience joy. That combined with the eerie position she shaped her body into quickly replaced the surprise he was feeling with mild discomfort. Maybe leaving his flat this morning was a mistake, and maybe he shouldn't have followed the smell that led him here. The candy coated girl came and her overly sweet voice almost caused Mel to step away from her, but then she had a sudden change in tone that grappled his interest and lured him in like a fly to honey. The taste of her sweet madness in the air was almost tangible and caused his canines to begin to itch behind closed lips as saccharine proposal of spilled blood tempted him. What kind of person can create this much madness. I really hope she isn't a full fledged Kishin, he thought to himself.

As Zera's voice switched back to her normal voice Mel regained control over his temptations. A look of disgust grew on his face at the thought of giving into temptation and taking a life like that with his revolting power. Mel realized that he had walked up right next to the younger girl's body when he had loosened the reins on his self-control.. He hadn't made any advances on her, but the fact that he moved without willing himself to disturbed him a bit. "Of course you were joking," Mel responded to her.  The older girl surprised him once more as she split the other girls shirt down the back. Mel snapped her gaze away to attempt and preserve some of the girls modesty. "Now you are disturbing the peace." Mel said with an authoritative voice. "I'm going to have to as...." The smell of the sweet sticky crimson hit Mel's nostrils, and Mel clenched his teeth in rebuttal. Quickly Mel backed away from the two while continuing to avert his gaze just to the side of the two girls. Avoiding inhaling Mel simply said in a much less authoritative voice, "I'm going to have to ask that you leave." His undead heart began racing in his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]   A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 10:10 pm

Gaea suddenly felt the world melting around her. The pyramids were melting around her, sinking into the white sand slowly. She look could taste the sweet sugary ground start to absorb her, her body be engulfed. Panicking, Gaea flailed her arms, grabbing at anything and everything to try and climb her way out, somehow grabbing onto a bar of chocolate. The chocolate was just long enough for Gaea to use as a ladder, climbing her-

A chill went down the young girl's spine, and she lifted her head up, shaking it. The air blew on her back, sending another shiver down her spine. There was a sweet smell in the air as something sticky was on her back. Along with the girl, it seemed there was a boy there as well talking to her. Gaea tried to make out what they were saying, but it came out as a bunch of mumbling. She lifted herself up, getting into a sitting position and spitting out some grass.

"S-Someone what happened?"

Not quite what she meant to say, but the other two could figure it out from there with her dreary auto tuned voice. The girl was too busy getting over the nauseous feeling, making a disgusted face the entire time. However, it didn't seem too bad and her head was only in a bit of pain. Plus, she really needed to pee now among other feelings.

"I think I swallowed a bug"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]   A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 2:09 am

Zera watched Gaea frail around, still in a delusional state as she grabbed hold of Zera to climb herself back onto her feet. The knife Zera stabbed herself with was still lodged deep into the palm of her hand, forcing her to bleed all over the floor. It was obvious that Gaea seemed very confused about her current situation, as well as being completely oblivious to the many paintings of barn yard animals on her back. There was also another dastardly thing on her back however that Zera managed to write before she stood up. On her back now was the message, The Fireworks Go Off in DeathBucks!. Before Zera could even open her mouth to give an explanation to Gaea, she remembered that Mel had asked her to leave. "Oh that's right... The mean, old, bi-polar asshat asked me to leave. Just when I thought it'd give you a clue that could help you both save many lives... Oh well. Just remember you two, if you treasure your lives... You'll leave Death City within a few days. Ta-ta!", Zera cheered before tossing many chocolate roses into the air. It was only a second afterwards that she completely vanished, teleporting to one of her favorite bonds.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]   A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 6:49 pm

.   (OOC: o.o  Oh no. Well played Velvy. I'm excited.)
      For a moment Mel didn't take the threat that Zera had made seriously, but as the clown floated off leaving behind chocolate roses, Melrose remembered a name that he had heard be passed around a few times. The Candy Clown. The same clown that attacked the moon. The same one who destroyed a section of the DWMA tower. The same one that was suspected of destroying a town and murdering many of its citizens not too long ago. If it was actually Zera, to place a bomb in Deathbuck's wouldn't be impossible. While it could easily be a trick or a distraction, was this something that Mel could just ignore. Yes he could actually just ignore it. It didn't really affect him directly, and there was a chance that he could be exploded, and that would suck and hurt and be all around not fun. There could be living breathing people in that building though. If somehow Mel could save them maybe it could make up for the fact that he was the monster he was. This actually could be a golden opportunity to get out of debt with the DWMA.

Once she stood up, Mel slowly turned to Gaea. "On your back, not counting the random drawings, I." Mel hesitated. "Think that there might be a bomb threat, but before you get excited I need to know if you are associated with the DWMA and if so what you are." Mel was regretting the mistake he had made of telling the clown to buzz off, and he had to rub his head to attempt to brush the swelling stress and anxiety that was forming. "It would be wonderful if you were a Death Scythe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]   A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2016, 9:17 am

Gaea's vision was getting less blurry, things starting to come clear. The candy girl said something about leaving the city, then poof, she was gone. What a weird person, however weird people are always interesting. So in the end, she liked meeting the weird older lady.

But there was a new guy here. She wasn't sure who he was, but he seemed pretty nice. The guy talked about drawings on her back and....Oh. Well, that certainly is not a good thing. Gaea took a deep breath, then laid on her stomach, hoping her siting up didn't ruin the message or anything. The young girl was obviously scared, but she had been through worst, she can go on with this.

"I'm a meister. First day here...."

Gaea refused to make eye contact, looking away and turning a bit more redder. She was usually really good at not being flustered, but this was probably the worst time to be here for only a day. This guy had probably been here for years and expected a professional, and all he got was a fresh meat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]   A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A relaxing day. [Open to all, Rated M just in case, and preferably no killing.]
Page 1 of 1