Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  Empty
PostSubject: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 12:03 pm

The neko twins Barry and Fiona rented a huge room to throw a random party, it was decorated with fun colors and had a huge snack and refreshment table
Barry was wearing a lion Dj costume
Fiona was in a little red riding hood costume
Damien was the big bad wolf
Victoria, kin and kiro had their fox ears and tails out (but it looked like a costume)
Raven was in her witch outfit
And james was a vampire in a silver tuxedo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 12:17 pm

Luna walked into the party dressed as a greek goddess
Isabella came in dressed as katniss everdean compleated with her hair in one braid down her back and a silver bow

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 12:19 pm

"HI YOU GUYS!!" Fiona giggled to luna and Isabelle, then suddenly out of nowhere James appeared behind luna and hissed like a vampire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 12:29 pm

Isabella smiled at them "hay guys

Luna jumped then laughed "james you scared me

Ivy came in after Isabella dhe was dressed in all black with a silver embroidered emblem of the goddess nyx on her on her sher over her heart and a sapphire cresent tattoo on her forhead that had intracat disines flowing down her forehead around her eyes to her cheek bones (she is a house of night vampyre )
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 12:40 pm

Chester came in a Loki costume

James chuckled warmly at luna "sorry"

"I just LOVE your costume izxy!" Fiona giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 12:52 pm

Thanks fiona I love yours too....is it to impress Damien" Isabella asked with a smike

Ivy smiled at chester "nice "

Its okay "she said with a smile at hi.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 12:57 pm

Fiona giggled "we decided to do a theme, red riding hood and the big bad wolf"

Chester smiled "you look amazing"

-james smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:00 pm

Thank you , becarful I bite."she smiled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:01 pm

Isabella smiled at her "awwww you all look amazing
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:02 pm

Chester snickered "I don't mind"

Fiona giggled as Damien walked up behind her "hey Isabelle"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:03 pm

Lily had walked into the party in a small fox costume. She wasn't sure about seeing this crowd again, but she would never miss a party.

Julia was told that a party was going on there and came dressed as vampire with her wolf parts showing. Julia was excited for her first party since she came there.

Chloe received a call from Julia and was told to go to that building. Chloe was unsure about the place but once she arrived she sensed it was a party. Chloe has never been to a party but decided to be brave and try to find Julia
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:12 pm

Kudo was sitting on Victoria's head when he smelled lily ("lily is here") he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:12 pm

Ivy gave a grin "ohhh "

Hay damien how are you"she asked with a smike

Luna say julia and smiled "james this is my friend julia , julia this is james
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:16 pm

Damien shrugged "I'm doing ok"

James smiled warmly at julia "hello"

Chester smiled mischievously at ivy "do you wanna prank some peaple?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:19 pm

Lily smelled Kudo and began walking towards him in her small fox costume. Lily was pretty excited with all of the people filling the room.

Julia smiled at her friend and turned to James, "Hello James" she said with a smile. "Have any of you seen my friend Chloe. I told her to come here."

Chloe heard so much talking and couldn't make much sense of it. She tried to find somewhere quiet but couldn't cause everywhere she went she felt people nearby.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:24 pm

Victoria narrowed her eyes at lily "hello lily......."

James shook his head "nope sorry........."

Kin saw Chloe wandering around "hey di you need help?" He asked sweetly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:29 pm

"Hello Kudo, Victoria" she smiled warmly, but she quickly changed, "James....." she said as she tried to get to kudo. 

Julia walked around the party and managed to spot Chloe near Kin and she began to walk towards Her.

Chloe was confused by the voice and turned to face it, revealing her blind person eyes. "Hello.... just looking for a friend" she said nervously
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:34 pm

Kudo tried to jump down to lily but Victoria held him close "you better leave james alone....." she said

When julia walked away he spotted lily "oh no it's that little demon cat!!"

Kin smiled at julia "is this your friend?" He asked with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:39 pm

"Well he better not insult me." Lily said proudly as she turned to human form. Lily gestured for Victoria to hand her Kudo with a smile. 

Julia was getting closer to Chloe and saw she was talking to someone. Good for her.

Chloe sensed Julia nearby using her wavelength and responded, "Yes" Chloe said as she slowly walked towards her friend.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:43 pm

Victoria kept kudo away from lily with a frown
James walked over to them "stop harassing her!"

Kin walked chloe over to julia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:47 pm

"Wow Kudo, you told me this would be fun" Lily said as she turned back into cat in fox costume and walked into the party.

Julia was nearing Chloe and saw she was just in casual clothes. "I see you didn't bring a costume." she asked.

"It's a costume party?" Chloe asked cursing the fact she was blind.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:51 pm

Victoria stuck out her tongue at Lilly

Kin raised an eyebrow and looked a bit confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:57 pm

Kataro walked into the room with a slight smile on his face. He was dressed as a samurai prince, and he was holding his sword in his right hand. He didn't see anybody yet. Hopefully some of his friends were here.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Samurai-88562358
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 1:59 pm

Lily sent a dark claw at Victoria and took Kudo towards Lily. "Finally Kudo, Let's have some fun" Lily said with a smile.

Julia comforted Chloe and said, "It's not your fault, I should have told you." Julia said to the blonde girl.

Chloe was extremely saddened, if she could see she would have probably known. "It's fine Chloe said with a hint of sadness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 2:01 pm

Kiro and barry walked up to kataro "nice costume bro!" Barry said

Kudo looked confused and scared ("uh...........") he said with a nervous smile
"GIVE HIM BACK!!!" James and Victoria hollered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next