Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:18 pm

"YAY lets get on with the talent show/costume contest!" Fiona giggled "im excited to see what talents/costumes will be shown today" kin said with a friendly smile "I honestly don't care......" damien said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:21 pm

Isabella abd luna clapped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:23 pm

"I going to win" he said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:24 pm

"Who's going first??" Barry called out to the crowd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:29 pm

"I go first then" he said as he stand and walk up to the stage
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:32 pm

"So are doing talent or costume contest?" Barry asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:44 pm

"Talent" he said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:47 pm

"Alright guy show the judges what your made of!!" Barry snickered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:59 pm

"Ok then" he said as he saw a piano and a mic as he walk to it and sit on it. "Hello to all of you awesome people's I going to play you two songs I hope you enjoy it" he said as he play brave and a thousand years from vanessa carlton as his sweet and loving voice was singing it
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:01 pm

Fiona: *teary eyed* so....beautiful!
Kin: amazing
Damien(the simon): *shrug* eh, ok I guess..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:03 pm

David smile at them. "Thank you all, Judges what do you think" he said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:12 pm

Fiona: ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!!!!
Kin: awesome dude
Damien: I guess you pass....for now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:32 pm

"Thank you" he said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:42 pm

"Next contestant please??" Barry called out to the crowd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:06 pm

Spencer pushes the door open to the room and glanced around the vicinity. He felt a little more confident than he did at the last costume party, so he took a full step into the rather large room. Beforehand, he'd run up to the store to buy a costume, and had picked out the one and only Deadpool costume.

Taking small steps, he walks silently to the snack table and fills up a plate with all of the junk food he could find.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:15 pm

Barry taped him from behind "hellooooooo~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:25 pm

Spencer froze where he stood and turned around to face Barry with four drinks stuffed under his arm and two plates of food laying on his other arm.

Then with a full mouth, he replies.

".......Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 5:26 pm

"I just wanted to say hi to my best buddy! So have you been?" Barry asked with a goofy smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 5:30 pm

Spencer shrugged.

"Well, I'm not doing too bad. Crazy stuff has happened while I was gone. Lots of crazy stuff."

Sitting down in the nearest chair, he pulls the mask off of his head and sets it down on the table. After fixing his still-messy hair, he kicks his feet up on another chair and begins scoffing down one of the plates of food.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 5:40 pm

Barry snickered "enjoying yourself spencer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:03 pm

After finishing the plate of food, he pops open one of the drinks and takes a sip.

"Actually yes. Haven't had food like this for quite a while."

After taking another drink, he sets it down on the table and leans back in the chair; sighing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:14 pm

Barry pulled up a chair next to spencer "so there's gonna be a guys night coming up soon so you wanna come?"

Ooc: I was actually going to make a guys night thread and a girls night thread :3(idk when though)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:50 pm

Spencer looked over at Barry. He hadn't had a guys' night in what seemed like forever. There was too much drama to even plan one lately.

"Sounds good. When were you planning it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:29 pm

Luna was waiting for her turn

melody and katrina were siting in a booth

Isabella was talking with kin and kiro

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:02 pm

"Hmmmmmm, about in a week or two" barry said

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next