Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 2:11 am

Jango looked at her then sighed, "Well if 100% sure your soul says he will be your meister then I could 'accidentally' put you 2 as partners, after all I am your teacher."  He said and looked at her.  "Though are you sure it is him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 3:26 pm

"Yes I am sure" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 4:46 pm

"Alright." He said with a smile. "But you're gonna have to wait till after class okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 4:54 pm

"Ok" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 8:46 pm

(Wanna to the class or just skip?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 11:21 pm

(Skip)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 11:27 pm

After class everyone leaves to go about their business, leaving only Yukiko and Jango in the room. At the exact moment everyone was gone  Zoro came into the room, then saw her. "WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE!" He screamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 11:28 pm

"You calm down, the teacher will tell you why I am still here for" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 11:43 pm

Jango lit one of his cigarettes and began speaking,"you 2 are going to be placed on a team together," he said calmly.  "You need to work on your team skills after all you nearly failed that test didn't you?" he said as he flashed a grin. 

Zoro gritted his teeth before responding. "I don't need partners.  I can work fine on my own."  He said with his signature glare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 11:56 pm

She just watch this and smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:42 am

"If you can work so fine, then you'll be better on your own. After all you can get twice as powerful with a weapon partner, especially her." Jango explained. "She has a very specific form, that you should be used to."

Zoro stood there thinking about it for quite a bit. "Fine, not like I have a choice." He said, then looked at Yukiko. "However, this makes us partners in battle, otherwise I will not be around got it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 6:16 am

"Got it" she said with a battle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 1:59 pm

"Alright. 1st thing to do is to see how well he wields you. While it may sound simple, with him it's harder than it looks." Jango said. "Are you two ready?"

"Ready to get this over with." Zoro commented. "Alright, lets go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 2:58 pm

"Yes I am" she said with a smile as she jump up and change into her sword form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 3:02 pm

Zoro grabbed her, the grip was easy, though it burned both of them, a sizzling sound accruing on touch. While everything else was easy, it still burned for him to use her at all.

"Now then." Jango said. "Describe how it feels."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 3:10 pm

"It like fire inside of me" she said from the sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 3:18 pm

"it feels like she is burning my hands." Zoro said glaring at her.

"I expected as much." He said, throwing away one of his cigarettes, and lighting a new one. "Now then try soul resonance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 3:22 pm

She start ing to fuse his soul to her as the sword starting to get on fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 3:24 pm

Zoro began resonating, his feelings of anger mixing his hers. He thought of his deep hatred for kishins, which Yukiko could strongly feel. As he thought, he remembered the night that started this, Yukiko probably getting glimpses of the worst parts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 3:45 pm

She felt it as she felt the blade going into ice sword as with the saddness of the ice help it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 8:06 pm

(yah it'spretty much the same)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 8:14 pm

(Really, oh well)

Yukiko begin to feel his his sadness as she ask. "Are you ok?" He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 6:20 pm

"I'm fine!" He bursted out, his voice clearly stressed. "I'm God Damned fine!" Jango sighed afterwards, resting his head in his hand.

"well... you two seem to able to work together... You're 1st assignment is to do a mission together." He said. "I got to go, be back in a few days."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 6:13 am

"Yes sir" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 4:55 pm

".......fine." Zoro said, still not liking being with her. Jango got up and walked towards the door before stopping.

"Actually make it 3 missions. any more will be extra credit. Also if you look in your lockers there will be one pass each for a flight to Florida, where me and the rest of the class will be. Come there only if you finish you mission. The max you can spend there is one week. Okay?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)   Yukiko first day in the academy (god only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yukiko first day in the academy (god only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next