Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A fine day for a Melody [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A fine day for a Melody [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:36 pm

Melody puffed a little as he climbed further up the steps of Death Weapon Meister Academy. He'd heard that the place was hard to get into, but he hadn't thought that meant actually physically hard to get into. Not only were they in Nevada, not only were they in Death Valley, but on top of all of that, the school was at the top of a massive set of stairs.

"I swear if I actually manage to find a meister I like, that will make this all worth it. Heck, if I can find a meister at all, then maybe this will be worth it." He took of his headphones, pulling the 'weapon' pin out of his pocket and fixing it on his sweater. "Getting away from the parents is nice, but please let them not have sent me here for nothing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:41 pm

A 23 year old meister by the name of Scott looked up at her. He was about halfway up the stairs and climbing them. He was blond haired and marched up them. " Hey what are you doing? " He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:45 pm

Hazel sprawled on the top of the staircase, moaning lightly. She decided that instead of walking up the stairs, she would fly up. It seemed like a good idea at the time, and even when she got to the top. That opinion vanished, though, when a couple of kids decided that shooting the owl with a BB gun would be fun. After being shot out of the air, she crashed into the ground, and decided to just lay there, not caring who sees.

Hazel:. . . I'm gonna bruise from this. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:47 pm

Chloe had just gotten out of the building and walked towards the stairs. Normally blind people and stairs didn't mix but not for Chloe. She sensed a few souls on the stairs but more importantly an owl witch shot to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:48 pm

" Oh hey. " Said Scott running up to the top of the stairs and crouching over Hazel. " Are you alright there? "

Last edited by jac600 on March 10th 2014, 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:49 pm

Chloe neared the owl and tried to help her up. "Are you ok?" Chloe asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:55 pm

Melody blinked, looking up from the steps as things started happening around him in very rapid succession. The first of which being an adult walking up the steps towards him. Melody scratched the side of his head and was about to answer when an owl dropped down out of the sky and landed nearby. He jumped up, then walked over to look at the owl, along with the adult he'd seen a few moments ago, and a girl who he supposed had just come out of the school. He hovered around the edge, fiddling with the beads on his wrist. "What's a snowy owl doing in Death City, Death Valley, Nevada?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:01 pm

Hazel turned back into her normal form, rubbing her a bit. She sat up, muttering about how BB guns are off the list, then looked at the three people around her.

Hazel: What, haven't seen a girl who could transform into an owl get shot out of the air by a bunch of idiots. . . I'm not in a good position here, am I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:02 pm

"I've seen witches before, my friend is one, what i wanna know is who frieking gets kicks by knocking them out of the sky. I'm Chloe by the way."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:03 pm

Ooc: is it too late to join???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:03 pm

OOC: No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:08 pm

ooc: to late to join would be 21 pages in on an open thread friend.
Simon helped Hazel up. " A lot of witches are joining the academy huh? I read an intern article about that. My name is scott malcenson. nice to meet you. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:08 pm

Ooc: YAY

Damien and Fiona walked up to the academy, Fiona was rambling about the girls night out that was coming up soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:12 pm

Melody shook his head, stepping back a bit as the girl turned into a person. Sure he'd heard of witches. There were a couple that had lived on his old street apparently, but he'd always taken that as a joke. Nothing more than that. It looked like things were going to be pretty interesting here after all. "Ok, so not an owl, but a witch. Shot out of the sky by idiots. Seems simple enough to grasp. Wonder how they saw you with the sun in their eyes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:14 pm

" those kids down there are good shots... " Scott rubbed some pellet sized bruised on the back of his head . " really good shots.... " he pointed down to them. " and that one wears sunglasses. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:17 pm

Fiona suddenly stop rambling when she saw melody "OMG A NEW STUDENT!!!!! HI NEW GUY!!" she exclaimed as she ran to see him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:19 pm

Hazel gave a light sigh, then hoisted her up onto her feet.

Hazel: Thanks for the help. Also, thanks for not killing me, it's really appreciated. Or, at the very least, not hating me for being a witch. Nice to meet you guys. I'm Agatha Arlnest. But, you can call me Hazel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:26 pm

Melody jumped as it seemed like someone else was addressing him at the top of their voice. He turned and saw someone running towards him. He took a few steps back, cringing a little as he waited to see just who it was that was coming for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:26 pm

Scott bowed. " I was just having a look to scope this place out myself but I saw this guy. " he gestures to melody. " I thought I'd see what he's doing. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:29 pm

"Hey new guy! What's your name??" Fiona giggled
Damien walked up behind her "please calm down fiona....." he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 10:41 pm

Melody first looked to Scott who said he was there to ask what Melody was doing. Melody smirked, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes. He tapped the pin on his sweater which, admittedly, had slipped off one shoulder, twisting the pin over to one side quite a bit. "They only give these to new students. I just got here. Well, I got here yesterday. First day of school is today. I'm apparently supposed to find a meister." As Fiona came up, he turned to her, smilign a bit. Well she certainly was cheery. "Melody."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 10:48 pm

" I got a letter of admition, but I'm still not sure if this place is right for me... I'll tell you what. I can't turn my arm into a sword but I'd be happy to be your meister. You know, if we're a match. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 10:51 pm

Hazel turned to the other two, peering in on there conversation.

Hazel: Yeah, I don't mean to sound rude, but I also am in need of a weapon. But, I'll let you decide.

She gave him a small bow, then left the two of them to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 10:59 pm

Melody looked first from the meister and the witch, considering the both of them. "I only just got here. I guess I should be grateful that I've found two available meisters so easily. Ummm, how do either of you feel about crossbows?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 11:06 pm

" Hmm, I don't have experience with them myself. But They are an effective means of delivering punishment at a distance. I know that they can have some pretty cool trick shots, and can be used to a great effectiveness if the user knows what he's doing. " Crossbows are cool... thought scott.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fine day for a Melody [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next