Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A fine day for a Melody [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 11:24 pm

Fiona was still pondering about his name while they talked "melody?????" She asked tilting her head a bit

Ooc: wow u guys really got ahead of me......(I was eating dinner), plus now I have to get ready for bed soon,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 11:40 pm

ooc: I'm going to sleep as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 11:41 pm

Melody turned back to Fiona, tilting his head. "Yeah. Melody. Its a normal name. At least my parents never told me otherwise." Turning back to Scott, Melody grinned. "Well that's good to know. Because that's my weapon type. I fire bolts of compressed soul wavelength. Sort of like how gun type weapons fire bullets of soul wavelength. Only you can't keep pulling the trigger with me. You'll have to reload after every two shots."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 11:47 pm

Fiona still looked confused "um......ok"

Ooc: good night jac
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 7:16 am

" two shots? I've never seen an action like that. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 8:34 am

Melody nodded to confirm that his weapon form got two shots. "There's a second bow arm behind the first set. And a place to put a second bolt hidden in the frame. So if you miss the fist shot, you don't have to sorry about getting rushed while reloading."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 9:07 am

" That's good. " Thought Scott imagining himself furiously reloading a small crossbow as twenty foes rush him at once. " Why don't we go to the training grounds and see if we're a match? "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 3:55 pm

Ooc: ok it seems as if I was basically booted out the thread..........ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 4:43 pm

ooc: Nothings happened though! They're still talking about trying to find a weapon partner.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 4:46 pm

Ooc: yea sorry, but it just seems like you guys are in the middle of a conversation and my characters aren't needed now, thats what I meant (I could just come back later with my teacher character)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 11:16 pm

Melody raised his hands up behind his head. He sratched the back of his head, then nodded. "Yeah, I guess that's not out of the picture. What do you know, I might decide to make it easy on you and tune my soul wavelength if I turn out to be too heavy or too hot immediately for things to work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 11:31 pm

" Alright then. " Said Scott, extending his hand for melody to grab. " Lets do this. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 12:10 am

Melody looked down at the hand, then back up at Scott. He repeated this a few times, then slapped his hand against Scott's. A low five. "I'll change when we get to the training grounds. Lead the way and I'll follow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 12:16 am

" Very well. " Scott marches off into the school.
Three minutes later!
The group had made their way to the training grounds. " alright, show us your stuff. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 4:09 pm

Melody followed quietly, putting his headphones back on as he walked with Scott. His eyes were closed, so he didn't notice immediately that Scott stopped. He almost walked into the meister. When told it was time to show his stuff, he shrugged a little. He tilted his head to the side and closed his eyes, listening to something for a moment before nodding. He jumped up into the air, bursting apart in blue energy before reforming into a crossbow, falling down towards Scott. "Better not drop me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 4:22 pm

Scott caught melody by the grip in his right hand. His soul wasn't hard to blend with as it was a bland slate. Scott examined the mechanism. " Ah, not bad. Not bad at all, somebody might not even know there was a second shot unless they were close. My soul isn't that strong yet, only level two, but I'll get better in training. " He aimed downrange and fired a bolt at a training dummy's head, to get a feel for the drop off or to see if the bolt drags to any one direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 7:19 am

The soul bolt flew down range quickly, causing a small explosion against the dummy's head as it burst on impact. The drop was minimal at their current range, and the bolts didn't drag to either side. Melody had practiced for quite a bit of time on his own making soul bolts. He would have been able to distribute the energy of a soul wavelength evenly within them by now. "Keep firing if you want. It'll help me get a feel of your wavelength and tune to sync up. Just remember to reset the strings every second shot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 8:49 am

Scott pulled back the bow string just as another arrow popped into place. " ohh. " he said. Is time he fired an arrow dead center at the dummy's chest then he. Ran to catch up to it, just a hear behind it before it hit its target he jumped up and kicked it in with a flying kick ripping the dummy in half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 2:58 pm

Melody laughed inside his weapon form as Scott ran up after the bolt and kicked the dummy right after it hit. "You sure you need me? You seem pretty strong on your own." he commented. He almost had the right tune. He just needed a little more time to work with Scott's wavelength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 3:08 pm

" Yeah, but I think I'll be better armed. Your quite powerful yourself... "
ooc: Is hazel still here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 2:15 pm

Melody laughed a little. "Nah, I'm not so special. There are plenty of stronger weapons out there. Like my mom. And she's a slingshot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 2:27 pm

" Well, do you want to be my partner? We can each become stronger together. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 12:40 pm

Melody thought about it for a bit. He had come so that he would be able to find a partner. And now one had popped right out of the woodworks as soon as he showed up. Even if it didn't work out in the end, it never hurt to get his feet wet and see what working with a partner was actually like. "I think I can get into that tune. Sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fine day for a Melody [Open]   A fine day for a Melody [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fine day for a Melody [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2