Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day at work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

First day at work - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:16 pm

[Wow, wait to put the details in there buddy. Lexi, isn't there anyone else I can talk to?] "Oh so you two are family?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:18 pm

Well, Mr. Akagi is here. She smirks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:18 pm

Dralin sighs and lays back, now content. He takes a sip of the wine and mutters, "Nothing like a glass of wine to make all the sadness go away.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:20 pm

(not my fault)

"Yes we are brothers"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:30 pm

Naga enters " do you have champaign?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:32 pm

[You know... that actually might be pretty fun. Heehee, your gonna get to see a teacher blush today Lexi! Or see him expel a student...] "Sorry, but uh... I've got another customer." Kitsune gets up and walks over to Dralin. "Hey Mister Akagi, funny seeing you here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:34 pm

He smiles. "If you think it's funny seeing me here, then...well...you do not know me very well. But don't consider that a bad thing." He takes another sip of his wine.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:46 pm

"So what's the deal then professor? You come to forget?" She says dipping a finger in his drink. "Or to remember?" Slowly she licks the wine off of her finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:51 pm

Dralin raises an eyebrow and moves his glass away, drinking about half of it. "Heh, you know what...I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:02 pm

"Well..." She sat down next to Dralin, and put a hand on his shoulder. "Do you want me to help make up your mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:09 pm

Dralin had many thoughts go through his mind. As in, he was thinking about every color of the rainbow, pop songs, and pots of gold. Another thought in the back of his mind was that he had dealt with people like this before. And it was time to have a bit of fun. "Only if you want...I don't wanna force you into something you don't wanna do." He drains the rest of his glass and sets it on the table.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:13 pm

"Well, it IS my job professor." Kitsune purred as she gently pressed her forehead against his.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:15 pm

" so that would be a 'no' on champaign?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:18 pm

He smiles and scoots away a little. "I'm flattered but...as that purring indicates, you're only a little kitten...not as experienced as I am..."

OOC: This is what happens when he gets tipsy...he's even worse absolutely drunk...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:19 pm

"You heard correct."
OOC: Ace dont forget about your daughter.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:26 pm

Naga snarls in disgust and leaves heading for his home
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:50 pm

"Give me a chance professor, I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve." She winked at him and gave herself a charm spell. "I can do a lot of things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:53 pm

"You know...I think I can make an exception but...don't you have other customers to attend to?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:56 pm

"Lexi?" Kitsune arched her back so she could see her, holding on to his tie to keep herself from falling. "Are there any other customers I need to attend to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:01 am

His smile grows and he whispers, "Easy on the tie there...it's pretty new..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 5:41 am

She looks around. "Nope. Other than the first dude."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 4:23 pm

"I guess that's a no." She straightened herself again. "So what do you say professor? Ready to see what this 'kitty' has in store?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 4:44 pm

He thinks for a moment and then shrugs. "Well, I don't see why not..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 5:11 pm

"Great." She gets up, still holding on to his tie, and walks off to another room. On the way she look at Lexi and mouths: "Holy f***ing shit!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 5:20 pm

He let's her lead him away, staying a little close so his tie isn't stretched too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day at work
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next