Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day at work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

First day at work - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 6:05 pm

Jet walks and says" Hey Le....."he sees Jacob and tenses up then Jacob sees Jet and smirks Then Jet turns his arm into a rapier blade and jumps at Jacob and "JACOB YOU BASTARD!" before the blade hits Jacob has a dagger blade on his wrist he blocks it grabs Jet's throat and then slams him into the wall choking him then smiles grimly "Hello broher"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:26 pm

"What the f***ing hell?!?!" Lexi says jumping over the counter pulling Jacob off of Jet and throwing him onto the flor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:37 pm

He turns his arm into a chain and tries to wrap it around Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:38 pm

Kitsune screams and runs over trying to restrain Jet. "What the hell happened!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:41 pm

"JACOB JUST F***ING ATTACKED JET!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:42 pm

Jacob struggles with Dralin's chain and Jet struggles to get out of Kitsune's grasp "HEY KILLED OUR PARENTS"he says eyes blazing
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:50 pm

OOC: Technically Jet attacked Jacob but...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:51 pm

OOC: ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 10:03 pm

Dralin yells, "Enough! I just wanna have a good time, and I have to put up with this crap? I don't think so!" He slams him into the wall.

Last edited by PhoenixDHS on June 12th 2013, 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 8:13 pm

Kitsune jumps at Dralin's yelling, and backs the others away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:32 am

Dralin pulls him away from the wall and drags him outside. He unwraps the chain, but then immediately grabs his collar. "Don't come back..." His other arm turns into a large blade and he puts it up to his neck. "Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day at work   First day at work - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day at work
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3