Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)   Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 10:56 pm

Feraldo stood next to the barrel, holding his hands to it, trying to keep warm.

France. Cold as...Cold as...Cold.

The reluctant Kishin Egg was doing his best to blend in. Unfortunately, he had no funds. Thus, he was forced to remain homeless for the duration of his stay. Luckily, he had the book to keep him occupied. The book and the notes. He had been studying it intensely. After awhile, it had begun to hurt less to read it.

"Ey, Benny, want some booze?" Said his current companion, a homeless man by the name of Dave. Indeed, Feraldo's current location, under a bridge, was occupied by several homeless. Once, they lived in the sewers, but recent flooding had forced them to move above ground, into the cold, hurtfull snow.

"I would rather not. Alcohol does bad things to me." He said, giving a respectfull nod. In truth, alcohol didn't affect him much after becoming a Kishin Egg. It did, however, make HIM louder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)   Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 11:00 pm

Julia had arrived at the shelter and saw the area inside. The young witch was hungry and it was literally the only food available. She frikeing hated it. "Stupid France" she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)   Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 11:10 pm

Feraldo noticed the young girl. 'Ah. Another homeless. I truly despise this city, that children so young may be forced out upon the streets.'

"Greetings, child. Welcome to our abode. We would offer you a blanket and a cot, but sadly, we have none. The last ones we had were taken yesterday. However, we do have food. Canned stuff, mostly carrots and corn, but we have one or two things of soup, and there is plenty of space around the barrel."

Feraldo knew what it was like to go hungry, besides, it would not hurt anything to give this child a can of food. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)   Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:35 am

Julia had seen all of the homeless people, not admiting to herself that she is one of them. She nodded to the one offering food and sat down, wondering how long she will be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)   Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:27 am

Feraldo shuffled back, and returned with a can and a knife. "Sorry, we don't have any can openers." He handed them to Julia. "So, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)   Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:17 pm

"Who want's to know" she said as she took the can and began to cut it open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)   Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:20 pm

Feraldo holds up his hands. "Whoa, no need to be defensive around here. We are, as you would say, all in the same boat, yes? Anyways, if it will make you feel more comfortable, I am Benito Feraldo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)   Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:34 pm

Julia was even more digusted at this hell hole. "Kishin eggs..." she thought, "Lord Death must hear of this" Julia quickly snapped out of her thoughts and said, "Julia Darkmoon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)   Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:41 pm

"Nice to meet you, Julia." Benny warmed his hands next to the fire. "So, assuming you have a reason as to why you are out in the cold? If you don't wish to share, that is fine, but I find that swapping stories helps take ones mind off the cold."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)   Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:43 pm

"I prefer not to tell." Julia said. Then once again she entered her thoughts, "He is quite powerful and I can't hope to defeat him with my injuries, I need to get the information then get the hell outta here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)   Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:47 pm

Benny shrugs. "Fair enough. We have our fair share of sad stories around these parts anyways." He then glances into the barrel. "Running low on fuel. David, when are Shelley and Michael supposed to return from the scavenging trip?"

The man named David shrugged. "They were supposed to be back an hour ago."

"Ah. Well, hopefully they return soon. If this fire runs out, we'll freeze."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)   Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:49 pm

"Filthy slobs" she thought as she got up and said, "Thank you for your 'hospitality' but I must beg my leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)   Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:54 pm

Benny looked a little hurt at her tone. He had been trying to be nice....

"Very well. Have a excellent day, Miss Darkmoon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)   Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:56 pm

When Julia left the Kishin egg's sight she did two things, Tell Lord Death of his presence, and get a plane ticket away from this damn country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)   Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:03 pm

(OOC: Well. Might as well end this thread here. Of course, time to give.......a epilogue!)

Due to Julia's actions, a few weeks later, a meister weapon duo came to the underpass and attacked Benny. Forced to use his abilities, he transformed into ArchAngel, and fought back. In the crossfire, several innocent homeless were killed, and the pair sent to hunt him was severely injured. ArchAngel, in a fit of his usual brand of insanity, devoured the souls of the killed homeless.

Congrats, Julia just caused the deaths of several people who were perfectly nice by provoking a fellow who just wished to be left alone. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)   Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living La Vida Homeless (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1