Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Open!)Living Dead Girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

(Open!)Living Dead Girl Empty
PostSubject: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 3:41 pm

It was a pretty dull day for Franky. Her classes were uninteresting, the students uninteresting, the work uninteresting! There was just nothing fun going on today, like at all. Franky almost felt like she was dead again. Franky was in the last class of the day, sitting at her desk and tapping her pencil. She looked at the clock and groaned. There's still 30 minutes of boring lecture left. Franky had decided enough was enough, she dropped her pencil and raised her hand. "Teacher, I have to use the restroom."

The teacher gave Franky a hall pass and she was out the door in less than a second. She put the hall pass in her pocket and took out a pack of cigarettes. She flipped one out and caught it in her mouth as she walked to the front door. She exited the Academy and leaned her back on the wall next to the doors. She then took out a lighter and lit the cigarette, inhaling deeply and blowing out a few rings of smoke.

"This sucks!" Franky said inhaling more of her cigarette. It wasn't a minute later someone started walking in front of Franky. She raised her hand and called out to the person. "Yo! How's it going there? Care to share a pack of smokes with a bored, lonely girl?" Luckily today Franky was wearing her skin colored make-up so she looked a little more like a human rather than a sci-fi monster. Franky clapped her hands together and blinked her eyes at the person as she leaned forward. "Pretty please?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 5:50 pm

"Cav! She's talking to you!" Hobbes told Calvin from inside his backpack. Calvin looked over to the girl who offered him a smoke. He personally doesn't smoke, but Hobbes had another plan. "Yeah, Yeah, I know you don't smoke. But! Why not go and flirt with her? practice yo mad skills yo. Just go up to her and say exactly "Whats up pretty lady?"" Calvin just rolled his eyes and walked over to where the girl was. He looked around, looked at her, and just blurted out what Hobbes told him to say. "Hey, whats up, pretty lady." Calvin told her, coughing on the last part.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 6:17 pm

Franky's expression looked surprised for a moment, but then she just grinned. She placed the offered cigarette into her pocket of her jacket and put her lit cigarette from her mouth on the stone siding of the wall. It was a cinch to tell this guy wasn't very used to flirting, but Franky thought it was kinda cute. Not to mention it will make it easier and funner to mess with him.

Franky walked closer to the boy with the backpack and leaned her back forward so her face was only a few inches from his. "Oh, you think I'm pretty? That's such a nice thing to say." Franky said in her sincerest voice. "I bet a cutie like you meets a lot of girls around here. Why your girlfriend must be really happy." Franky looked into the boys eyes and tilted her head ever so slightly to her right. "I mean, you do have a girlfriend, right?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 8:17 pm

Calvin looked at the girl and kind of blushed. He then, very awkwardly, said "whoa, what is that poking my back? One sec." Calvin then quickly turned around and opened up his backpack. "What have you done Hobbes?" Calvin asked, looking back at the girl for a few seconds then turning back around. Hobbes looked kind of offended and told Calvin "what are you talking about? Just tell her no. And compliment her eyes along with that." Calvin sighed and turned around and quickly took a step back when he realized how close she was. "Uh, nah, you got um" Calvin coughed at this point and looked away from her. "You got pretty eyes by the way."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 12:35 am

Franky had to admit that this boy was a little strange. After all he was talking into his backpack. Now Franky wasn't close enough to hear what he was saying, but she knew the boy was talking. But even with all the weirdness, Frank had to admit, he was freaking adorable! Franky placed her hands on her cheeks and closed her eyes moving her head side to side. "Awww, you're just a sweetie!" Franky once again moved in closer to the boy. "I could just eat you up."

Franky licked her lips and winked at the boy. She then took a step forward and grabbed the boy's hands and held them like they were a happy couple. "So, what's the name of my handsome new friend? My name is Francine, but all my friends call me Franky. And we are friends right?" Franky pulled him closer until they were hugging and then nuzzled his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 3:21 am

Calvin was kind of shocked when the girl took a step closer to him. And once he heard her say that she could just eat him up, his heart actually started beating faster. Calvin just mustered up an "uh" before the girlonce again stepped closer to him and grabbed his hands. To which Calvin blushed. Once the girl pulled him in closer for a hug Calvins face was comepletly red. Even though Calvin still had no idea where he was, he still somehow managed to answer her questions. "Uh, my name is, Calvin. Cal or Cav for short. And, yeah, I guess we are friends." Calvin answered, still trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 6:24 pm

Franky discontinued her nuzzling and looked at Calvin. His face was bright red, so cute! He really was an innocent guy wasn't he? Franky then moved her hands from Calvin's hands to his shoulders. "Good!" Franky then closed her eyes and leaned in kissing Calvin straight on the lips for about 3 seconds before she stepped back and let go of his shoulders.

She held her hands together behind her and moved her hips side to side. "That's to celebrate us being friends... and because you are so cute! <3" She placed one of her fingers on her chin as if she was thinking. "I think I'll call you, SuperCalCuteALichesWannaHugYouMoreshus! Hehehe <3"

Franky did a twirl which caused her skirt to lift up for a couple seconds before falling back down again. She then looked at Calvin and smiled.

[OOC: By the way, what is Hobbes exactly? I couldn't find Calvin's app so I have no idea. xD]
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 6:59 pm

Calvin got wide eyed and was frozen stiff when Franky kissed him. His face getting so red it looked like his normal skin color. Calvin also heard the "nickname" that Franky just gave him. But, he was still trying to process what exactly did she just do. His first kiss, was with a person he just met, Hobbes would be proud. Calvin then finally came back to reality, running his fingers through his hair. "Uh, just, blind, poodoo wewow," Calvin said, realizing he still wasn't able to say anything yet. Calvin also looked down at Franny's skirt when it twirlled, though his thinking process was still a little bit foggy, so he was still standing. In the same place he was at, wide eyed.

(Hobbes is a tiger, only Calvin can see him move and talk. My char is based off the comic Calvin and Hobbes)
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 6:44 pm

Franky smiled upon looking at Calvin's red face. This was fun, she bet he'd never been kissed before based on his reaction and personality. She wondered how far she could push him before he really lost it.

Franky walked up to Calvin slowly. "So I'm guessing that was your first kiss? You're rather innocent for a guy. I find that adorable! So I guess you've never touched a girl before have you?"

Franky placed her hand on her chest and leaned forward a little, giving a bit of a peek at her cleavage. "Would you like to see what it's like, Calvin?" This was getting just too interesting for Franky, she wondered what Calvin might do.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 7:11 pm

Alexander walked outside the doors of The Academy and immediately spotted the two people that were chatting. He rubbed his eyes that had bags forming underneath them due to sleep deprivation and pulled out a spray can from his dirty and stained hoodie pocket.

"It looks like we have two love birds ditching class.", he said in an teasing tone as he painted the outline of a red heart on the wall. He chuckled to himself for bit before he locked his gaze on the two again and asked, "So whom might the two people I'm painting for be?"

Last edited by Zacky The Puppy on December 2nd 2014, 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 7:29 pm

Calvin stumbled back a bit, still red so he couldnt get any reader. After a couple moments to pull himself together, he quickly whispeard to Franky, "Franky! You cant do that! And most importantly, I cant do that!" Hobbes kicked Calvin in the back, hard, "what are you doing? This is your only chace, and belive me, you wont get another, to touch a girls boobs before you obviously die in battle!" Hobbes told Calvin. Calvin had sudden urge to shout at Hobbes to shut up. Until he heard yet anorther person. "This is not how it looks." Calvin told the man, voice shaky and still trying to calm down, before he pops a blood vessel or something.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 9:56 pm

Franky blinked at Calvin, "Oh?" She didn't have much chance to say anything else before the sound of a paint can and a visitor interrupted her fun. When Franky saw this guy, one thing came to mind, colorful. The guy was like a walking rainbow if a rainbow was a boy. Although she used this opportunity to play with Calvin a little more. She clutched him by his side and nuzzled his shoulder. "Oh, there's no need to hide it love. This colorful character can clearly see were a pair."

She then kissed Calvin's cheek and pointed to the recently painted heart. "See, he even made a memento to our love." This was definitely better than class. "I'm Frankie, and this is my little cupcake Calvin. And who might you be fine sir?
"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 12:03 am

Alexander saw Calvin become flustered and embarrassed, leading Alexander to assume that he wasn't very comfortable with this topic. This just made Alexander chuckle to himself and want to continue the torment further. Alexander then took off his backpack and unzipped it to pull out pieces of paper that were in odd shapes and sizes before he dropped the backpack to his side.

"You can call me Alex, I'm a graffiti artist. Nothing very special about me otherwise.", Alexander replied to Frankie as he pressed a sheet of paper against the wall and began to paint inside the heart. "So lovebirds, how long have you two been together. A few years, months, maybe even a day?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 12:15 am

When Franky kissed Calvin on the cheek, Calvin chewed on his tounge to stay focused, though he must admit, no, no wasnt the time. He heard the grafitti artist how long they have been together, he knew by now if he let Franky say anything, she would just say something comepletly random, so, he just quickly said "Just a day, wait, NO! I mean we are not together." Calvin said, mentally slapping himself on the head. While now trying to pull his arm away from Franky.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 1:13 am

Franky squealed and forcefully stole a hug from Calvin. [B]"Oh my dear Calvin, I just knew you really loved me, I just knew it."[\b] Franky then picked Calvin up and twirled him around a single time.

Franky was starting to like her little pet. Maybe she will keep him. A few dark twisted thoughts ran around Franky's head. She stopped herself in order to keep her from getting too excited. A girl has to have her composure.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 1:46 am

Calvin wasn't, really physically able to talk. He just couldn't muster up the words to make a sentence. Though, deep down, he get kind of, felt dickish when he heard Franky squeal. Did it really make her that happy? Calvin then quickly disregarded that thought. No. She was obviously still toying with him. What was the quickest, yet easiest way to break up the hug. Thats when he heard Hobbes say something again. "Chase, this is perfect! Make your move now, and you are crystal clear on having a girlfriend!" Calvin took this into consideration. Not Hobbes idea of course, but the fact that he keeps talking. He tried his best to reach into his bag, and then got Hobbes out, and tried his best to hand it to Franky. And, for once in Hobbes life, he totally accepted it. "Yeah, let her take me. I'm going to teach you a lesson about love today Calvin. How to get all the ladies." Hobbes said to Calvin.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 7:47 pm

Franky had spun around a couple more times before she noticed the little figure in front of her. She stopped, surprised as she grabbed the little stuffed tiger. She held it in front of her face for s moment and then smiled. "Oh, what a cute little kitty cat. Is he yours, or... are you giving him to me?" Franky to be honest wasn't expecting this. Was this a gift, or some kind of joke? If it was it wasn't very funny.

Franky looked at the stuffed cat again and suddenly smiled and held it close to her chest. "Well, I wasn't expecting something like this... umm, I don't know how..." She thought for a moment before she got an idea. She placed a gentle hand onto Calvin's shoulder and gave him a quick kiss before backing up again and hugging the cat, a slight greyish blush on her face. "Thank you." She showed Calvin something few people ever see. Her genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 8:19 pm

When Franky finally let go of him, Calvin put his hands on his knees and started to try and breath. He really, needed to calm down. He took about, five deep breaths until he finally realized what he did. Did he really just hand Hobbes to a person he just met? He then stood, more or less straight up to look at her. His face was still extremely red, so the kiss didn't really make him any reader, but he did feel kind of, dickish. She felt genuinely happy that he gave Hobbes to her, and she was blushing. But, he knew he could not just let her keep him. At least forever. "He is, indeed mine. But, I want you to hold on to him until I settle down." Calvin told her, trying his best to calm down. Trying his best to wonder when the next time he will even encounter Franky. He heard Hobbes say something then. "Ah, Dont worry about me! I played by the bro-code. You had a chance now watch her fall for my mad moves dude!" Hobbes told Calvin, making, humping motions? Calvin really wondered how that looked to anybody who doesn't see him how Calvin sees him. Calvin then smiled and snapped his fingers than pointed at her and more or less smiled. "Deal?"
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 3:44 pm

Franky watched Calvin and listened to him as he spoke. So he wasn't giving him to her to keep, well that was fine. The gesture still was nice, and Franky felt like she could use this to her advantage. She smiled and placed Hobbes behind her back. "Well, if you want him back, you'll have to do something for me. I want you to show me your affection towards me. I leave 'how' you do it, to you. If I like it, then you will get your tiger back, and I will be satisfied."

Franky stood up straight and looked at Calvin in the eyes. Keeping Hobbes hidden behind her back. "I'll wait her with my eyes closed. You can do whatever you want, as long as it shows exactly how you feel about me." She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. She was very curious to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 5:37 pm

Calvin got kind of wide eyed when Franky explained what he had to do to get Hobbes back. He needed to settle down, and to get him back she wanted to rile him up again? "Franky you are, not exactly good for my health right now." Calvin told her, putting a hand to his chest. His heart was beating, rather fast. Calvin then looked around to see if anybody could see him. He really couldn't believe he was about to do this. Calvin walked over to Franky, his heart beating faster and faster every step he took closer to her. Was this how it felt when you know you were in deep trouble? Is this even really trouble? When Calvin was close enough, he put both his arms around his waist and said something he really felt like he would regret sooner or later. "Franky, I really like you. Really." And after he told her that, he kissed her on the mouth for a good three seconds and then let go of her and stopped kissing her, taking a few steps back.

"Was that good enough Franky?" Calvin asked her, being real red in the face. While he was trying to calm himself, Hobbes was freaking the fuck out. "DID YOU JUST KISS HER? THE HELL, MAN! I PLAY BY THE CODE, YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE, NOW ITS MY TURN, AND YOU TRY AND TAKE HER BACK? WHAT THE FUCK CAV?" Calvin just comepletly ignored his rant. He was trying to get him back for Christs sake.

(Ooc: Did not notice I was using Frankys word color thing, changed it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 12:08 am

Kataro Hattori walked out of the doors of the academy just in time to see someone kiss someone... It was rather interesting to see. The boy was obviously a noob kisser, while the girl looked to be enjoying herself.

Well well... I'm not sure which one is the perv... Her for kissing him, him for kissing her, or me for witnessing it carelessly. Kataro thought to himself. Kataro was a a teacher at the academy. He was also a Meister. And to see students cutting class wasn't exactly something he could allow... But he decided to see how things went for a little bit before intervening.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 6:16 pm

Franky laughed internally when she heard Calvin say she was bad for his health. She had that effect on a select few people. Franky was expecting a couple things to happen, one: he would flee like he was prey to her. Two: he would get out of his debt with a simple hug, or try to take the tiger out of her hands. Nope.

A moment later Franky could feel hands on both sides of her waist. What was he going to... It was then that Franky felt the familiar softness of ones lips upon her own. He was... kissing her? On his own? Franky's greyish blush became more noticeable. When he finally stepped away Franky quickly turned around before he asked his question.

"Umm well, it was... acceptable... so... you may have your Tiger back whenever you wish..." She composed herself and turned around and held the tiger back to Calvin. She then smiled at him and said. "But, I expect equal payment in the future if you need me to Tiger sit again. Neh?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 6:58 pm

Calvin raised an eyebrow at Franky when she turned around. He swears he saw a glimpse of a blush coming from Franky. He smiled a bit at that. "Franky, were you just, was that a blush I just saw?" Calvin asked, still smiling. He then felt like he saw a teacher in the corner of his eye, but, just decided to ignore it for now. He walked back up to Franky and took Hobbes back. "You were weren't you? And I thought you weren't able to be embarrassed." Calvin said, putting an hand on her shoulder. "So, wait. I can't just give you a, pat on the back? Or just a hug? I have to kiss you every single time?" Calvin asked her.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 4:33 pm

Franky put on a pouty face at Calvin as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "H-hey, what do you mean embarrassed? I wasn't embarrassed okay? I just wasn't expecting such a direct kiss from guy as shy as you okay? I don't get embarrassed. A-and yes, if you expect me to forgive you for that statement, you have to kiss me each time you want your tiger back."

Franky crossed her arms with Calvin still touching her shoulder. She looked at Calvin with her pouty face still apparent. A guy like him embarrassing her, please, if anything he caught her off guard for a second. It would take a lot more than a simple kiss to embarrass her, of that he could be damn sure.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 7:27 pm

Calvin closed his eyes and very slowly nodded at her. "Interesting, interesting. I may or may not understand. You know, the stuttering." He then took his hand off her shoulder. He thought for a quick second. "Ah, so, maybe if I just did a quick kiss on her cheek it something, she would give him back." Calvin mumbled to himself. He then finally was able to calm himself down. Which was good for the simple reason that ure wanted to say something. "Me? I'm, totally not shy or get flustered." Calvin said, lying through his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Open!)Living Dead Girl   (Open!)Living Dead Girl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Open!)Living Dead Girl
Page 1 of 1