Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

(PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning Empty
PostSubject: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 11:30 pm

It was a small town, maybe 40 miles from Death City. A popular tourist trap, renowned for its hot springs. A popular place for Academy students to go for a few days, if only to relax and rejuvenate. It was for that reason then, that when all contact from the town ceased, Lord Death sent a team of Death Scythes to investigate. However, even for all his knowledge, Lord Death had forgotten about the field trip that had been scheduled to leave that morning, headed there.

Aiko and Sozen's buggy raced along the desert, the two front seats holding the Nakamura twins, the back three seats each holding another death scythe (three others feel free to take the seats). The twins rode in grim silence, determined to beat or arrive with the DWMA bus that had left barely an hour ago.

Sylas sat with Dowan in the front of the bus, dozing as he looked out the window. The pair had volunteered to chaperon, along with another two teachers (again, open for claiming). The bus had maybe 30 students on it, filled almost to capacity.

And so these two groups raced towards this small town, neither knowing what to expect. Both would be in for a surprise this day.

Last edited by Mad King Oblivion on March 24th 2014, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:23 am

Beetle sat upon the bus, fiddling with his ArakLegs. He was adding a few new features to it. On the inside, he was nervous. It was his first field trip, ever. Prior to moving to death city and becoming a meister, he had never really left his house. Twas a VERY large house, but even so, in the grand scheme of things, it was quite small. The diminutive meister had taken to wearing a long coat. This was less to do with fashion preferences, and more to do with the fact that his prior appearance lacked sufficient pockets for all his gadgets.

MEANWHILE

Across the desert, another vehicle was headed to the town. A helicopter. In it was the Operative, dressed in his suit, and a gasmask. Sharing the chopper were a few unburied. The doctor had taken notice of the town's quiting, and thought it would be prudent to send someone to investigate.

"So, can I get a satellite image of the town, see whats going down?" Said the operative into his mouthpiece as he piloted.

"We are currently moving one of our satellites to cover the area. We are likely to get a image in five minutes. When this happens, we will send the shots to your phone." Said his handler, a fat Kishin Egg named Johnson.

"Right, hurry it up. If we're dealing with some kind of freaky mega witch, I want to know ASAP."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:25 am

Kataro was quietly sitting on the back seat of the buggy. He didn't really remember why or how he got a ride with the group, but ya know... Things happen. Anyway, he was looking out of the back, examining the sand as it blew up into the air. He let out a small sigh and faced the front again. He had a backpack with an extra pair of clothes in hit, a knife, a gun, and his phone. He always took protection with him, no matter where he went. "We almost there...?" He asked as his head raised ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:27 am

A young man sat on the roof of a fairly tall building, a top hot on his head with goggles around it. He had a pocket watch out, watching the gears inside rotate...tick...tock...tick...tock. The boy awaited his target to walk out of a building, but before they did, something caught his eye. It seemed to be a bus of sorts and when he held out the pocket watch, the hands began to move faster. He grinned and snapped it shut, putting it away. He stood up on the roof, backed up, ran and jumped off. It looked like he was gonna fall, but before he hit the ground, mechanical wings attached to his back began to flap. It was show time.

He flew towards the bus, and from the bus the passengers could see a young man flying towards them, and then he raised a gloved hand towards them...and a ball of fire shot out of it. Then young man have out a maniacal laugh as he watched the ball of fire hurdle towards the bus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:34 am

Beetle briefly glanced up at the window. He was CERTAIN the thing was busted, as it refused to shut, which was disconcerting, as the wind blew in his OH MY GOD A FIREBALL!

Reacting quick, AKA, panicking, he brought his ArakLegs up and pressed a button, sending a blast of foam out the window, which hardened in the air, colliding with the fireball, hopefully sending it off course, keeping the bus from being knocked over. "PROBLEM! BIG PROBLEM! SOMEONE IS SENDING FIREBALLS AT THE BUS! I SUGGEST WE PULL OVER! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:45 am

The town appeared in the distance, smoke billowing from all around as fires raged. Dowan sat straight up, and Sylas perked up as well, looking to his wife. She nodded to him, and he eased past her, looking out the front window. He saw the man flying towards them, and then he saw the fireball.

His eyes went wide, and he grabbed the wheel, yanking it to one side. Everyone was thrown to one side of the bus without warning. The bus began to skid out over the open desert, tilting ominously on its side before coming to a stop, the fireball just barely missing them. Dowan was quick to recover, and Sylas opened the doors, headed down the stairs. He glowed, and once Dowan appeared he was in her grip in his weapon form, the top of his weapon form a solid disk of energy as the instantaneously resonated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:52 am

Beth had been sleeping in the back of the bus, hearing the panic, she bolted awake "What's going on?" she asked, a sense of panic in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:57 am

Beetle shudders as his body hits the wall. Ow.... After they stop, he checks to see if anything was broken. Satisfied that nothing was, he placed his ArakLegs upon his back, and extended the metal spiderlike legs. Attaching them to the ceiling he climbed out the bus. "Should have brought Chris. Well, at least I can provide support. DRONES, DEPLOY! FOAM GUNS, CALIBRATE!" He said as he climbed out the bus. Out of the ArakLegs, two bug like machines came out, hovering in the air, and a device extended over his shoulder. "DRONES! DISTRACT HIM!" The drones flew off, and began to fire small bolts of electricity at the fellow. Meanwhile, Beetle took aim at the figure. "YOU! CEASE YOUR ATTACK, RETRACT YOUR WINGS, MOVE TO THE GROUND, AND PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!" He wasn't sure if he had the authority to arrest anyone, but hey, bluffing was a valuable skill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 1:01 am

The strange young man hovered in the air, waiting for the  students to file out. He called over to then, Well, well, well...look what we got here. A little bus filled of ABOMINATIONS!" After the last word he took off his hat, laughing and revealing shaggy brown hair. He held the top hat as if it were a cannon and began to fire   ...miniature bunnies at them. After a few seconds, they began to hop around towards the bus, tiny red dots visibly flashing. Theynboy then took out another device, threw it, and then the area around them grew dark...and the device created multicolored disco lights. Music was also played for on another device thrown on the ground and he began to dance to it as he shot a mixture of fire and lightning bolts at the drones and dodged the attacks as he dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 1:08 am

Luckily, Beetle had spared no expense in making the drones! Which meant they cost thirty bucks. BUT, HOWEVER, the programming used to make them was superb, Beetles own design. They dodged as best they could, and continued firing.

"HEY! YOU'RE THE ONE BEING A JERK, TRYING TO INTERRUPT A FIELD TRIP! SERIOUSLY, COULD YOU NOT! PLENTY OF OTHER PEOPLE TO IRRITATE, YOU FAT HATTED PSYCHOBRAIN! ALSO, YOUR MOM IS A ABOMINATION!" He began firing foam blasts at the rabbits, trapping them in highly durable hardened foam.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 1:13 am

Dowan took a stance to give her maximum range, feeling a surge of strength building. She tossed Sylas into the air, the Death Scythe twirling one end over the other, and on a direct course for the attacker.

Aiko spotted the commotion, and the bus, and the buggy skidded to a halt. Aiko began to glow, and Sozen stretched out in his seat, placing one foot firming on the glove compartment. Aiko turned into her weapon form, the gold and black metal of the sniper rifle glinting in the sun.

Sozen fired a few shots at the flying man before a few shots from somewhere in the city hit the tires of the buggy, blowing them out. Sozen was quick on his feet, diving out of the buggy behind a large rocky outcropping, gesturing for the others to do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 1:28 am

Katarp jumped put of the buggy along with Sozen and scurried next to him. He grabbed his pistol out of his bag and held it close. "What is happening...?" He asked as he shook his head. He looked around to make sure the surrounding were safe. Kataro wasn't sure what was happening, considering he wasn't paying attention to the road.

OOC: Okay guys... I'm really stupid. Can someone PLEASE explain to me what's going on. I'm not top sure what's happening...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:57 am

Thomas lone was riding in the back of the buggy, he wasn't a death scythe but death didn't hire him to stand at base twiddling his thumbs. Before the buggy stopped he had been surveying the land with his intervention soul wavelength sniper rifle. When he found his enemy he charged up a shot and fired the powerful orange laser dead center on his target.
Ben and Simon had been in the back of the bus, Ben sitting next to battle and simon in the very back. Ben scurried out first and helped simon out before they both ran protectively to Bettle's side. PK SHEILD GAMA! simon yelled into the air as a SHEILD of light individually surrounded everyone, protecting them from magic attacks. Ben formed two fireballs in his hands and said. " Those boots you fixed for me work great, I'm charging them now. "
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:53 am

OOC: That's kind of the point, Kataro >:3

Sozen shook his head. "I don't know. That's why we're here." Aiko's barrel began to glow in his hand, and he ducked from cover for only a second. "Lotus Blossom Barrage!" A flurry of yellow blasts shot from the sniper rifle, headed again towards the figure in the air. Sozen ducked down just in time for a sniper shot to take off the top part of the rock they were hiding behind. Several shots dug into the seat beside Thomas, missing him, but only just. Warning shots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:06 am

A mysterious man in a red coat was walking through the desert. "Yeah, this place looks good...." He mentioned, noticing the dirt road. He had long black hair that covered his left eye and a bronze gauntlet-like device on his right arm. The man moved about 30 feet away from the road, took out a gun, and layed down in the sand... waiting for a vehicle to approach him. The witch was the big prize, of course, but that didn't mean he couldn't 'recruit' someone nice to help him in the coming fight....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:08 am

He saw many attacks coming towards him now. "Ooooo, this is getting interesting..." He laughed and took out yet another device, pushed a button, and some sort of metallic substance surrounded him and took the form of a globe as all the attacks bounced off of it harmlessly. After they did, the orb of metal retracted back into the device and the man was revealed to be laughing as he put it away. He rubbed his gloved hands together, a devious smile on his face, and he put his hands up in the air, rising as he did so. From his hands came two small fireballs...that got bigger...and bigger...and bigger, until they got so big they cast a shadow on the bus. He laughed and yelled out, "BEST SCURRY AWAY NOW, LITTLE ANTS!" his laughing increased as he forced the now one huge ball of fire at the bus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:18 am

(OOC: Er, not to be a killjoy, but the Drones were firing bolts of electricity at you. Metal conducts electricity very well. Your orb thing was made of metal. I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this.)

MEANWHILE! The Operative noticed the burning town in the distance. "Sweet jesus. THAT is a lot of fire." He made the helicopter cease its forward movement, and had it hover. "Okay, Number Seven, your up. I want you to head into town, see what you can find. If you see a hostile, do not engage and return back. This is a recon job, nothing more. Once we know more, we'll call in backup. Now go."

With that, the ape like undead beat its chest, roared, and jumped out the helicopter, landing on the ground with a thud. It began to run towards the town, its gasmask relaying everything it saw to the Operatives eyepiece.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:30 am

Sylas impacted the metal orb, falling harmlessly to the ground. Dowan ran quickly to catch him, before noticing the fireballs. She hefted Sylas again. "Are you ready?" There was no answer, except for a slight shudder down the weapon. She threw him again, spinning end over end, still glowing with soul resonance even though he and she were separated. He spun right into one of the fireballs, and the instant his resonant blade touched the fire, it was almost like a vortex had been created, sucking the fire into him. Once the first fireball was gone, Sylas turned back into his normal form, unconscious, and plummeting straight towards the earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:39 am

(OOC: Excellent observation! Now, why wasn't he killed? Well, that just makes this even more strange. Maybe he's not even human. Or there could've been another substance under the metal. Or maybe it's not even metal at all.)

At this point, he was ticked off with the drones. So he flew towards one, grabbed it and punched at it. For an instant, his gloved hand looked metallic, but then it went away as it punched through the drone. He saw another bolt of lightning come at him and he held up a hand, the lightning hitting it and getting absorbed. He flew over to that one, put his hand on it and fire soon started to overheat the machine and it exploded after about three seconds of that. He looked to the remaining drones, cracked his knuckles, and took them out with flames coming from his hands. He looked down at the bus, no longer smiling. "Now, now...don't let these little machines do your dirty work for you." However, before he could attack, he saw a figure falling from the sky. He smirked and flew straight over, catching him in his arms. "Nice doing this little dance with you guys, but I think it's time to head out..." He laughed a little and turned, flying away and back towards the town.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:47 am

Simon stopped the shield and grabbed the fleeing man with telekinesis. It was freakishly strong and held him in place. " Where are you going? " He asked as the green fields enveloped his target.
Thomas saw his chance he fired off another cannon like blast Shure this one would connect.
A blue energy enveloped bens feet and he took to the air, throwing his own fireballs at the crazy man.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:48 am

Sylas was quick to wake, finding himself in the arms of the enemy. sharp spear shot out from his whole body, leaving his captor the choice to either drop him or get skewered.

Sozen saw the figure fly away with what he could only assume was a student or a teacher from the field trip, so he took the opportunity to ready another shot with Aiko's resonance. He shot out from behind cover. "Lotus Blossom Barrage!" The yellow shots filled the air, aiming right for the back of the enemy.

A little girl wandered through the desert, headed towards the city, but still some ways away.She watched with glee at the smoke rising from the air. "Time for fun..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:53 am

The boy felt himself being held in place and sighed. "Hold on a sec buddy." He dropped the death scythe he was carrying, not even noticing anything shoot out of him as he casually took off his hat, took off the goggles, put the goggles on and then put the hat back on. He turned and saw something covering him, yawned, and held his gloves out, sucking in the attacks that came to him. He called out to them, "We can do this for days kiddos, but I got a job to take care of. Somthin' more important than scum like you." He smirked and flew off, the telekinesis seeming to have no effect on him now. He had seen a sniper bullet hit a rock earlier from the corner of his eye...he tried to look for where the source was now.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:59 am

Sozen ran back towards the rock, and the boy would see a line of solid blue electricity fly past him, impacting the rock that the assault team was using for cover. The shot came from somewhere inside the town. More fires began to roar in the town, and it became obvious that there was fighting there as well. Sylas turned into his weapon form before impact, turning back just in time for Dowan to catch up with him. He started brushing himself off, headed into the town, his eyes turning an ominous redish-black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:02 pm

ooc: Phoenix I feel cheated by that last post, if there was some explainable reason that he was immune to sniper fire, electricity, fire fire, and telekinesis could you tell me? It just... bothers me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:05 pm

As a buss seemed to come up on the horizon, a smile crossed the face of the dark-haired man. He charged his gun with wavelength and took careful aim. A wavelength round shot across the desert, hitting the back of one of the front tires. Then, instantly, a ghostly blue chain launched from the spot on the tire that was hit, attatching itself to the opposite back tire! The chain got stuck under the buss, forcing it to stop as the pull from the back tire made it turn to the left, nearly forcing the vehicle to flip over as it slid sideways.

"Perfect!" He mentioned as a smile crossed his face. The man got up and made his way to the side of the buss, kicking the side door in with his gun ready. "Ok, nobody move! I'll call you out one at a time until I have what I need. Don't even think of escaping and leave your valuables on the floor, if you have any."

Last edited by Dusknoir on March 15th 2014, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning   (PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(PLOT: ALL PLAYERS WELCOME) The Fugue: Beginning
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next