Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  Empty
PostSubject: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:55 am

Ok guys this is a thread to ship CHARACTERS ONLY

(My ships)

LANCE X ISABELLE

RAVEN X DANIEL

ONYX X CALEB

KIADO X VICTORIA

VIOLET X CALBUR

SPADE X GABRIEL

CROW X LUNA

JAMES X NICHE

Last edited by ida vixenheim on March 17th 2014, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 9:06 am

Still forgot Chester and Ivy. ewe
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 10:21 am

NUUUUU HOW COULD I FORGET!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:46 pm

XD Mine:

Mizuki & Nebun (Yes, yes I did.)
Alisha & Crow (Still sticking with it. >u<)
Spencer & Raven
Kataro & Spencer (Stillllll going with it.)
Ivy & Chester
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:50 pm

KILL THE BOY X BOY DX IT'S GROSS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:52 pm

PSSSSSSH.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:56 pm

???????? =_= wha??? ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:57 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 5:00 pm

JASON X ALISHA!!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 8:55 pm

Alan x Paulette (it's becoming a thing if you're watching the threads)

Droon x Koizumi (it's been floating around forever now)

Lycaon x somebody (don't know who, but look at the guy! He's so sad and angry....he needs somebody)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 8:59 pm

Tharja X Chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NUFF SAID
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 10:28 pm

John shadow talon X Gold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:21 am

Shrek X Blade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:38 am

I support James X Niche, and Kura X Connor.... Samantha and Yuuki are forever alone. This needs to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:48 am

AKIO X MINAMI.XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:54 am

Hey those aren't your characters ida XD

well soon to be Allie X Barry
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:56 am

Omigosh!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:57 am

The name of the thread should be 'the cat's out of the bag,' XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 10:00 am

lol agreed XD
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 11:16 am

Their theme song can be alive by krewela
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 1:25 pm

(I just noticed the Mizuki X Nebun and when I did, I had an instant flash from the past x3)

Naomi X Danjuro~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 1:46 pm

Stuck between AlanXPaulette and KataroXPaulette
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 2:00 pm

Kataro X Paulette. She was made for me. Plus I have robotic limbs... Which means I'm sexy. :P (If you try to take her from me... I will rip your liver out... Then feed it to my shitzu... No jokez...)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 2:02 pm

Um........being a cyborg doesn't necessarily mean your sexy.......... I jus sayin....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 2:05 pm

*high fives Vix*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next