Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 7:12 pm

Well then. O_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 8:25 pm

Cyborgs are sexy............................................................................................. Very.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 8:26 pm

Why would you even...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 8:28 pm

..............I honestly don't think cyborgs are sexy..................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 8:31 pm

Because it's Dead kokoa.....this is his opinion....also Dead this is for finding official and possible ships for characters so shut up.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 8:33 pm

D: omg.......what just happened................;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 8:34 pm

•___________________•,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 8:38 pm

My message was meant for Ida, don't be so rude to Dead, Alphie
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 8:41 pm

?????????????????????what just happened?????????????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 8:46 pm

I just don't want this thread to end up like the last one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 8:47 pm

Also sorry Dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 8:48 pm

NP. Does anyone have and female criminals between the ages of 30 and 38?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 8:59 pm

Alpha: send a link to the thread please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:07 pm

I did didn't I....I sent it by pm I thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:08 pm

Oh, that's probably why I didn't get it, I'm on my phone so I can't check PMs as easily. I'll be there shortly~
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 10:44 pm

Ok I'm sorry it took me a while to respond but did kokoa puffs ask me a question???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)    NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW shipping thread (Had to kill the old one......sorry lunoir)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3