Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vinnies trial. ( Private )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vinnies trial. ( Private ) Empty
PostSubject: Vinnies trial. ( Private )   Vinnies trial. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 8:59 pm

Vinnie was led into the death room at eight a clock in handcuffs by Thomas. Outside he had accidentally crashed his car and lost control of a beast inside him. Five people died and eleven were injured. Another kieshen tried to kill him and a fight broke out with a d.w.m.a student being hurt, Thomas sustaining injury's and Vinnie going to the infirmary. He had stitches and they had to take his jacket away as it was soaked with blood, some of it his some of it not. He sat was sat on a chair directly in front of deaths desk and Thomas stood behind him. It was raining cats and dogs and it was very wet. He didn't say anything, he didn't know what to say.

Last edited by jac600 on April 4th 2014, 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinnies trial. ( Private )   Vinnies trial. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 9:12 pm

Ooc: is it ok if drake is there to defend him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinnies trial. ( Private )   Vinnies trial. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 9:22 pm

ooc: Defend him? No he is properly safe, he could have been called here for his testimony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinnies trial. ( Private )   Vinnies trial. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:03 pm

Ooc: ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinnies trial. ( Private )   Vinnies trial. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 12:01 pm

After several minutes, Lord Death finally appeared. "Hiya! Wassup, wassup, wassup!" He waved for a bit before noticing Vinnie's fresh stitches. "Oh... what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinnies trial. ( Private )   Vinnies trial. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 5:38 pm

" well ah.... " *cough.
" he was found in the middle of a car wreck. There were these... Monsters sprouted out of his back and started eating souls. Eventually two people subdued him. One kid was a student of this school and he wanted to bring him to you. The other wanted to kill him. A fight broke out and I got involved. The keishen who attacked him got away and horribly injured Vinnie and the students partner almost died. We saved him in the infirmary though.... This guys a keishen egg.... But um.... I don't think its right to execute him when he wasn't the one killing peaple. It's your call boss. " Thomas said.
Vinnie was glad the beast made him heal faster and no one knew about the gunshot wounds that made him crash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinnies trial. ( Private )   Vinnies trial. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:59 pm

Lord Death put his hand on the bottom of his mask as they talked. It was hard to tell, but he was actually running what the guy said through his mind a few times to make sure he had things straight. Then, his hand swung down in an arc whacking the top of Vinnie's head. "REAPER CHOP!!!"

"You hurt a lot of people!" Death's arms retracted back into his body. "Hmm... so there's a Kishin going around attacking other Kishin? Did you know him before he attacked you, Vinnie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinnies trial. ( Private )   Vinnies trial. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 10:32 pm

" Ah! " Vinnie said. He would have blocked but he was handcuffed behind the chair. His forehead smokes slightly from the blow. " No, but I've only been a kieshen for a few... hours. " That was true, at least.
Thomas spoke up as to give more details. " Oh and I forgot to mention. The kieshen who attacked him had a weapon partner as backup. Seeing as I was outnumbered I called a student at the school. He helped me fight him off but got wounded, pretty badly I'm afraid. Nothing he won't recover from. But in the battle the kieshen sustained many wounds from yours truly. He had black blood, and lots of it. I tried to put a tracker on them as they escaped, but his friend could fly pretty fast and the wind wasn't with my shot. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinnies trial. ( Private )   Vinnies trial. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 11:21 pm

"Hmm...." Lord Death thought things over quickly. "I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. But for now we need to think about the safety of the other students. I'm sorry, Vinnie, but we really can't be responsible for you. But, if it's ok, we could keep you in the dungeon temporarly. I'm sure one of our teachers would love to help you control your madness!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinnies trial. ( Private )   Vinnies trial. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 11:27 pm

madness? I'm perfectly sane. Vinnie thought. Then another warped thought that sounded like it just echoed out from hell said. Are you sure? s*** maybe I need to revaluation some things. " alright, doesn't sound like I have a choice. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinnies trial. ( Private )   Vinnies trial. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 11:53 pm

"Ok! As soon as Sylas comes back, I'm sure he'll work with you." Lord Death turned to Thomas, his tone growing a bit more serious. "I guess I should keep a close eye on the other Kishin though. If you hear anything, don't hesitate to report it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinnies trial. ( Private )   Vinnies trial. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 11:56 pm

" alright. " Thomas stood Vinnie up. " looks like that's that, follow me to the dungeon. "
Ten minutes later Vinnie was in a cell waiting for sylas. His arms captained to the wall, he got to sit on a bench, but Thomas set up spotlights to shine directly at him. He was powerless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vinnies trial. ( Private )   Vinnies trial. ( Private ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vinnies trial. ( Private )
Page 1 of 1