Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trial of Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Trial of Love Empty
PostSubject: Trial of Love   Trial of Love I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 8:59 am

Overview: This is a rather different mission. Instead of defeating a specific target, the objective is to secure a particular artifact from a lost building created by St Enid. As the legend goes, only two people who are truely in love can best the trials and obtain the artifact. Since we now know where the structure is, we need to secure the artifact as soon as possible before a witch manages to cheat the trials or someone steals it for themself. A weapon meister couple is recomended due to the fact that, from historical records, St Enid was not the most... moral person.... Expect at least a few traps or questionable objectives inside.

Spoiler:

(no souls will be awarded)
Back to top Go down

Trial of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of Love   Trial of Love I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 7:52 am

Hoping to accept this with one of two characters just waiting to hear back from their partners.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Trial of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of Love   Trial of Love I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 6:35 pm

:) I want to join
Back to top Go down

Trial of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of Love   Trial of Love I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 7:36 pm

Me to!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Trial of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of Love   Trial of Love I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 7:38 pm

(You probably need a love ;))
Back to top Go down

Trial of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of Love   Trial of Love I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 7:57 pm

Yeah, Gabriel and spade. Bonding, in a sark cave the requires true love to survive. Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Trial of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of Love   Trial of Love I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 7:59 pm

0_0 mkay.....
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Trial of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of Love   Trial of Love I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:10 pm

*Raises his hand* I'd like to join too.
Back to top Go down

Trial of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of Love   Trial of Love I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:56 pm

Okay so how abouts we do a team if Calbur X Violet, Ida X Shadow and Gabriel X Spade?

Either way my two partners Vixy and Leke just approved.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Trial of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of Love   Trial of Love I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 9:00 pm

:) mkay

And for the Spade X Gabriel thing, spade or Gabriel would have to admit they like each other, so how about this experience brings them closer XD
Back to top Go down

Trial of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of Love   Trial of Love I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 9:04 pm

You must take a go pro xD jk
Back to top Go down

Trial of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of Love   Trial of Love I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 9:16 pm

Wait, if Deth is leaving, then who will rp the mission
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trial of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of Love   Trial of Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial of Love
Page 1 of 1