Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death citys burning down. ( Private )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Death citys burning down. ( Private ) Empty
PostSubject: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:42 pm

Ben jumping roof to roof practicing his parkour skills. it was late at night, but he stopped. A strange smell was coming from an open manhole. He took a sniff. He knew what that was, white phosphorus! and a lot of it, that much of the stuff could burn down a third of death city! Arthur finally caught up to him, breathing heavily ben filled him in. The two descended through the hole and saw three men. One with a handgun doing a poor job of standing watch, one with a map looking it up and down, and one working a simple computer on the side of a white tank. " That's the stuff. " Whispered ben. " I got this. " Said Arthur turning into a black gas. He flew into the man with a handgun and for a moment he went totally still. Then he turned his eyes glowing bright blue and aimed his gun at the man with a map. " What are you doi- " He managed to get off before Arthur shot him. He then pivoted around and shot the man on the computer. Before putting the gun to his head and killing the possessed man.
Ben scooped up the souls making his total ten then looked through the map as Arthur emptied the contents of the tank into the water. " This isn't good, in two other places in the sewers they have other tanks. In twenty minutes they go off! We need help... " " I hear you. " Said Arthur taking out his phone. He called the members of sofia, aurora, kataro. They couldn't make it to all the tanks in time, but a larger team could. Suddenly somebody answered the large conference call.

Last edited by jac600 on March 29th 2014, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:46 pm

" Gabriel? " Arthur said. " Where are you guys... uh huh.... uh huh.... Well get your friends on the phone. "
Gabriel handed the phone to spade, who with his ointment had healed quite nicely. " He wants to talk to you. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:49 pm

"Sup?" Spade said answering the phone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:51 pm

" Hey Gabriel says your at school. We found a map showing the locations of huge firebombs all across the city. We took one out but there are two more, Gabriel should know how to get into the sewer. We need your help. A ton of people could die otherwise... "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:55 pm

0_0 "um..............ok" spade said, spade suddenly gave the phone back to Gabriel
Violet tilted her head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:02 pm

" Well fifteen minutes left. " Gabriel said. " The nearest one is in the business district. Lets be off. " He said running for the door.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:06 pm

Violet and spade followed him
"So......how the hell are we going to do this??" Spade asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:07 pm

" Well first... " Gabriel said coming to a stop outside the nearest manhole. " We go into the sewers. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:15 pm

Violet looked petrified "we have to go down there! A horrible disgusting germ infested environment that's covered in human waste and possible giant rats!!!?? I'm not setting one foot in that unsanitary mess!!" She exclaimed

Spade shrugged "turn into your weapon form, I'll carry you"

Violet shuddered then turned into her weapon form on spade's arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:19 pm

Gabriel put in some nose plugs and descended the latter. Once the others followed they started racing down the sewer. " Eight minutes! " He yelled.
ooc: Could we wait for some friends of mine to join?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:21 pm

Ooc: sure :3

Spade put her ninja scarf mask over her nose and mouth then followed him
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:23 pm

Aurora sent a text message to Arthur: Wait WHAT?! Where are you?
She was..Uhm Very afraid what can happen if they won't do anything. Well she was in her small apartment. But then an idea came into her mind. A few days ago Anna's brother gave her a special ninja-like armor. She was surprised because this armor wasa a replica of 'The nightingales' armor from 'The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim'! She loved that game. But this version could actually protect her. She put that armor on and ran out of her home. After a while she was running through the street.

Armor *click* :

THX for waiting
*Sigh..*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:34 pm

" The southwest part of the city, ben will pop a flare. " Ben threw a fireball into the night sky and it burned brightly like a beacon.
Thomas lone picked up the phone from his crappy apartment. " Hello? " After a moments conversation he was dressed and armed. He took his car to the south east part of the city to disable that bomb.
Finally Gabriel's group hit the bomb. Eight armed men wearing white with kieshen souls stood around guarding it. They didn't have an exit strategy and where clearly terrorists. They were armed with assault rifles. " You go first, I'll be right behind you. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:36 pm

=_= "oh yeah I'll get shot up then you'll fly in with your little cape?" Spade said jokingly as she sped towards one of the kishins claw first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:39 pm

As soon as they saw her they started shooting imminently. one guy was so ill prepared he fell into the raw sewage. They couldn't hit the broadside of a barn but the intention was there. Gabriel started mixing up a potion.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:40 pm

Aurora saw the fireball. The witch did a frontflip and in mid-air she turned into a fennec fox. She started running towards the flame. And after a while she arrived. "Oh..Here you are!" She yelled as she turned into her human form. Actually Ben and Arthur didn't know that she has this armor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:42 pm

" Oh hey its that vigilante. " said ben jumping up and down. " I'm your biggest fan! " he produced a pen and a piece of paper. " Could I get your autograph? " He asked. Arthur rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:45 pm

Aurora pointed at Ben and looked at Arthur "Uhm..He seriously?" The witch asked as she took off the hood and mask.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:46 pm

Spade pounced on the fallen kishin and stabbed him in the stomach "die you bastard!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:48 pm

" Oh! " Said Arthur. He looked a little bit hurt. " You were a vigilante without us? " Ben looked a little disappointed as well.
The man died a kieshen death with a smile on his face. Then three guy's cheap guns and they leapt on her, looking to overwhelm.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:49 pm

Spade quickly rolled over so the first thing they pounced on was her claws
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:53 pm

Two of them were impaled right on the spot, their souls flowing down the filthy water. The other guy started punching her. He wasn't good, but once again, the intent was there. His buddy's stopped shooting at her that way they wouldn't hit him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:53 pm

Aurora did this face ---} -.- "You know..Anna gave me this armor a few days ago..And I've caught only three thieves..So...Eh.." She put on the mask and hood "Anyway...Let's go and save the death city!" The witch said, here eyes were shining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:56 pm

" well wait aurora, the other bombs are being taken care of but I think there may be a fourth...
Its disguised as a riddle, pretty tricky but it nothing I cant crack. It also has a twenty minute delay when compared to the others so I can figure it out in time. " He sat down and started thinking.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:58 pm

Spade grunted in pain then suddenly used her claw to scoop crap into the kishin's eyes and mouth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death citys burning down. ( Private )   Death citys burning down. ( Private ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death citys burning down. ( Private )
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next