Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 10:30 am

It was 4 P.M, Aurora was sitting at the top of the stairs leading to "Shibusen".
She's just finished her classes so she had some free time.

The day was warm -as always in Death City- but it was also cloudy and a bit windy.
The classes were boring today, but Aurora was taking notes of almost everything that the teachers were saying during the lectures.

Now she was sitting there, in front of the academy, at the top of the stairs, waiting for one of her weapons Arthur. Why was she waiting for him? Because she had nothing better to do.
Homework? She's already done it in school.

The witch yawned. "Why does every week looks almost always the same? Damn routine.." She said to herself.
Aurora stood up, picked up her bag and looked at the laughing sun.
"And you, Mr.Sun? You life is pretty boring, isn't it?" She whispered.
"Everyday you do exactly the same.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 10:55 am

Arthur was finally done with his classes as well, he staayed in with Ben to finish eachothers homework then headed out.

He jumped and sat next to Auroura, unlike her he was in a relitivly happy mood. It was a friday you see and he was looking forward to the weekend. "How have you been Auroura?" He asked with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 11:15 am

Aurora smiled when he sat next to her, but soon after he asked how has she been, she sighed.
"Well...I've been fine..But..I have noticed that my life has turned into a routine. Every week looks almost the same. Home, school, home, homework, training. Of course, I'm not saying that the routine is bad, or something, but..From time to time everyone should do something new, or unusual." She spoke.
But soon she realised that her speech sounded like she was complaining.
The witch cleared her throat.
"Ehm..Never mind. Uhm..And how have you been?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 2:12 pm

Arthur shrugged. "Like you, same old same old. Been reading some books." He sat there and thought for a while.

"Hey why don't we do somthing fun over the break?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 4:39 pm

Aurora thought for a moment.
"Well...Sure, why not. Have you got any plans already ? " She said and finished with a question.
The witch smiled, she liked Arthur's idea, finally they could spend some time together without fighting against the evil forces or without doing any tiring exercises. And also...Finally happened something that will break that boring routine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 5:26 pm

Arthur did not even have to think. "Nope!" Besides a few books he really did not have anything planned. "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 5:36 am

Aurora scratched back of her head. Planning was her biggest weakness.
"Hm..I dunno..There are so many cool things to do..Maybe a simple walk around the city or some kind of a picnic in the park? Hm..Is there a swimming pool in Death City? Okay I know! Maybe we could start from a simple walk and think of something more interesting to do then..?" The witch proposed. In her opinion it was not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 5:51 am

Arthur nodded then stood up. "That sounds good." He offered her his hand.

"Shall we get going.... madam?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 6:03 am

Aurora giggled and stood up with Arthur's help.
"Thank you, sir!" She said and then she replied to his question: "And yes, we shall"
Aurora was thinking of what wouldn't be boring for Arthur. Of course, she knew that shopping is boring for every normal boy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 7:02 am

Arthur started down the steps, it would be a while before they hit the bottom and he decided in his mind that he would let Auroura decide what they do today.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 7:38 am

So they were going down the stairs. Aurora was still thinking what to do.
"Hm..Hey Arthur? " She said when she thought that she found something interesting.
"Ehm..Never mind..Let's just go to the park. "
Her earlier idea was a bit stupid..because who normal goes with their friends to a shooting range?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 6:00 am

Arthur nodded. "Ok, that sounds like fun Auroura... Bet I can beat you there!' Said Arthur as he started taking the steps much faster.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 9:43 am

Aurora giggled. "If I were you, I wouldn't be so sure!" She replied as she started to take the steps faster to keep up. The witch was smiling and thinking:
"This day will be fun!"

They were already halfway down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 6:14 pm

ooc: Skip to park?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 6:28 am

Ooc: ok

Finally after a longer while, they arrived to the park.
It was a beautiful place filled with different trees, flowers and other plants.
In the middle of the park there was a small, very small lake.

Aurora,  who was still smiling said:
"This park...beautiful as always.."
She seemed happy and in a very good mood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 6:39 am

Arthur loved this park, it was like an oasis in the desert and reminded him of his old home. He had actually spent alot of time here and took Auroura down a path were most peaple walked their pet animals. He always thought the dogs were so cute.

*Heart pounds, like somone close to him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 12:34 pm

Aurora looked around.
"It's like...the best place in the world..I love spending time in such quiet places." She said quietly.
Well, Aurora felt different in this moment. This park was so..calming. Maybe it wasn't only the park? Well, maybe also it was thanks to Arthur.
She let out a relaxed sigh.
"Such an amazing place..Oh look! " She said and pointed at an old lady with two black miniature schnauzers. The witch walked closer to the dogs to look at them.
"Your dogs are so cute, ma'am!" She said to the lady.

But the dogs..well..didn't like Aurora. They snarled at her.
Aurora just laughed nervously and hid behind Arthur.
"Probably these dogs don't like the foxes.." She said, surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 2:16 pm

Arthur took a knee and tried to calm the two dogs, Arthur possesses incredible skills with animals and smiled as he did so. Regardless of his success once he was done he turned to the old lady. "These are wonderful dogs you have here mam, a god boy and girl."

And while that line of dialog might seem that at a glance he could tell their gender... We'll the blue and pink collars were a dead giveaway. The way he bent down made sure he was in between them and Aurora.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 4:25 pm

Aurora looked at Arthur and giggled. The dogs were calm now.
"They seem to like you..." Aurora said with a smile. The witch wasn't going to get closer to the dogs...Anymore

"Thank you, young boy. My two little friends are usually calm and friendly towards everyone... Their names are: Amy and Texas." The old lady said, also smiling.

The dogs looked at Arthur like they wanted something. The dogs started to wag their tails happily.
"But I don't understand why they don't like your friend." She said.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 10:02 pm

"It is my personal opinion that dogs are weird." Arthur stood up and went back to his Meisters side, shielding his eyes from the intense sunlight.

"Geez, shows us for thinking the cloud cover would keep up. It's sooo hot huh?" Arthur did not like the heat, he was more ucustomed to cold.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 9:14 am

"Yeah...It is hot..I prefer standing in rain than this..." Aurora said honestly.
Well, in here village there was often rainy weather, so she liked rain more than the sun.

Suddenly they could hear a loud scream and a gun shot.
"We should check what happened!" Aurora exclaimed as she started to run in the direction of the noise.
"Arthur transform!" She asked Arthur.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 4:54 pm

Before she even told him he flew into her hand, and he... Tossed somthing at her? It was his soul wavelength gun from Thomas. "Ben isent here, use this instead!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 5:11 pm

Aurora cought the gun and looked at it.
"Thanks, Arthur!" She said with a smile.

When they arrived at the place they could see a.. Kishin egg with a gun?
Well it was surely a Kishin egg..It had a head of a bird, legs of a horse and...Hands of a monkey?
It was aiming its gun at two men. One of them was wounded and was lying on the ground.

Aurora aimed the gun at the kishin egg. But the kishin egg was faster, it pointed its weapon at her and shot..The bullet went through Aurora's thigh, making her collapse onto the ground. She dropped the gun and also Arthur.
Aurora moaned in pain.
"F*ck...." She thought as she started to press the wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 5:43 pm

Going on protective instinct for his greatest freind Arthur transformed into human form, reached for her gun like a cobra, lined up the sights and fired three times into the Kishen eggs upper body. If it fell then he would turn to Auroura and put an apropriat amount of pressure on her wound, asking "Can you heal yourself?" Having confedence in her abilitys.

If he did not fall however, then he would aim and fire as many shots as it would take, he was almost a death sythe so the bullets wern't exactly weak.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 6:12 pm

The kishin egg was surprised and it died very fast. Well, maybe he forgot that on this world there are magical weapons like Arthur?

"Yeah..Wait a second..." She said, clenching her teeth.
"Soul Protect...Release..." She released her wavelength and started to heal herself.
The man that almost became the kishin egg's dinner took his friend and ran away. Probably because Aurora was a witch.

"Every day we save other people...But today..Heh..You saved not only those two cowards but also you saved me. Arthur..Thank you.. " She said, when her thigh was almost healed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)   Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it going to be a typical day of two students in Death City? (Private)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next