Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 7:45 am

Glaucon hid in the shadows, using his claws to hang on the cealing. It was always supprising what you could learn about a place by the quallity of their restrooms. This one was super clean, the tiles on the walls even seemed to be polished. Just what he would expect from a place like this. His eyes lit up as another person entered and, quickly, was impailed before he even knew what had happened. That makes 3.... The Kishin Egg jumped down and picked the man's body up, eating his soul as he opened up the second bathroom stall where he had hidden the other 2 bodies.

It was a simple method of gathering souls, but it was safe. He ould only guess how well Rosanna was doing at her end. But, before he could hide again, another man came in, screamed, and ran back out into the main building. The restraunt was one of the finest quallity ones in this area but fairly easy to sneak into if you know what you're doing.

"KISHIN! KISHIN IN THE F***ING BATHROOM!!!!!!" The man shouted frantically.

Well, guess it was time to go on a full slaughter, then. He didn't want to lose out on all the potential carnage! Glaucon burst out of the room and extended his arm over to the door of the other room, whacking it with enough sound to alert Rosanna. But, wether she was ready or not, it was time! He wouldn't need her for this one.

Last edited by Dethhollow on April 9th 2014, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 5:48 pm

After waiting a moment, Glaucon went back to the slaughter. He wasn't going to pass up an oppertunity like this because Rosanna was stuck doing who-knows-what! The Kishin Egg rushed forward and formed two extra arms out of his cheast with a ripping sound for each one. Then, all four of his arms extended and impailed four seperate people before eating all four of their souls in quick succession as people paniced trying to reach the door. Several fell over and were trampled in the chaos by others.

"I'm not going to wait on you, Rosanna...." He mentioned, preparing for his next attack. They had all condensed in one spot. If only Rosanna was ready he could easilly mow them all down with a good few shots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 8:13 pm

Without a moment of hesitation, Glaucon spun around and launched 20 claws at the group of people. So much for Rosanna wanting to aquire souls, too.... There was only so much time before they got away. Out of the 20 shots, only four people died with two more being forced to the ground with wounds in non-lethal areas. With a series of rapid extentions and retractions of his arms, the Kishin ate the souls as he impailed the two surviving men multiple times. That made six more....

"How did it even get in here?!" Someone shouted in the confusion as they started to clear out. Glaucon could feel the power starting to flow through him, though.... A few more souls and he'd be able to probably do much worse to them than he was currently able to. But until then, he'd kill as many of them as possible!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 9:12 pm

The Kishin Egg redied his arms. People had finally started to leave the front door with a few accidental fatallities from the stampede. "20 Blade Impailment...." All 20 of his claws quikly extended, murdering 5 more people. Their blood settled on his claws before he swung them to the side and extended his arms to grab their souls. His twisted face onsuming each one with a wicked glee as he felt a new ability come to him. Two more arms sprouted from his back, this time without a ripping noise, making six arms total.

"This power...." He breathed, slightly laughing as he looked at his twisted hand. "So this is why you were so nervous, isn't it you useless pile of blood?!" His veins twitched unontrollably before he managed to will them back into place. "Sorry, but I control YOU now! I can feel it. My entire body is mine to control! I can juice you out of my entire system if I want to, freak! And I won't hesitate to do so if you try to defy me again.... From now on, we do things MY way."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 10:01 pm

This was nice. No wait...this was more than nice, this was amazing! Or at least the feeling would be, the moment she started wrecking havoc. But it seems that Glaucon was having all the fun, seeing how much shit was going on outside. "Oh poo...I think I'm gonna miss it." "Rosanna" spent most of her time trying to straighten "her" hair in a bun just like before, to appeal to Glaucon's wishes at least to distinguish them apart. The moment they set out to get both of their soul counts up, Rosanna made the other one take control, as she typically doesn't like to be involved in anything crime related. Straightening out "her" dazzling teal dress, she turned around to two women, cowering in fear as they took in the sounds coming from just outside the doors.

Both of them looked at Rosanna in fear, showing some sort of concern for her as they demanded an explanation to why she seemed to treat the unknown situation so calmly. "A-aren't...you scared?! Surely...you must be!"

"Hm? Nah, I'm not scared. I go through this kind of stuff all the time...but usually I'm the one causing it." Her words, while calm couldn't help but make the women more curious on what Rosanna meant. But that didn't matter to her, at least not now. She walked over to them and "petted" them on their heads, as if trying to comfort them, trying for them to ignore that of the unknown. "Shhh...Ignorance is bliss is it not?" She grabbed their hair tightly, forcing them to yelp but both were too oblivious to her calming gesture to really care. "After all, everyone shall meet their end eventually what?" And without haste, and requiring all of her strength, she began to tug hard on the two's heads. They were screaming in shock, fear, and pain, yet her own strength overwhelmed that of their own. Their spines began crackling from the foice, and the skin that bound it together began to give way, revealing red muscle as it began to tear! "It's all over now..." She used the rest of her power to forcibly rip the heads off her victims! Their bodies falling limp and imploding leaving a soul behind, which she promptly consumed, and now holding the heads in one hand, she walked out of the bathroom twirling them clockwise, splattering blood on her face as well as her dress and walls as she walked. "SO STEVE HOW'S IT GOING?!" She looked back into the bathroom to take notice of the blood that splattered from the assault, before shrugging it off and licking some of the blood of her face with a somewhat long tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 10:26 pm

"Hmm?" Glaucon turned around, noticing his weapon swinging around 2 severed heads. "Ah, Rosanna. I was wondering what was keeping you so long. I guess you made them suffer, didn't you?" Without looking, he sucked his back 2 arms in and shot them out of his cheast. All six of his limbs impailed six seperate people, clutching his hands around their souls as they were forced to pass through his arms. His cheast glowed a slight green in response the successful attack. Another skill flowed into his mind.

In the aftermath of the slaughter, about three or four souls remained on the floor, left by the victems who were trampled to death by the greedier people on their way out. The rest of them had made their way out of the area, relatively unharmed but mentally shaken by their encounter. "I think I've done it. I figured it out, Rosanna, the one thing that's been keeping me back this entire time! But... first... I want to try something out...."

With a twisted smile, a horrible, terrible, aweful idea went through Glaucon's mind as his body shifted. His skin changed tone, his hair flickered around, and his outfit warped into a different form as his proportions altered. When it was all done, he had formed himself into a replica of Nebun.

"I- I w....... I WILL-!" He struggled to say, forcing his vocal cords to pick up the right pitch and tone. "I will rip out your intestines!" Glaucon shouted, perfectly mimicing Nebun's voice. Then, in barely a second, he warped back into his normal appearence. "There we go...." The Kishin Egg mentioned, his voice slowly fitting back into how it sounded before his transformation. "Something tells me that ability will really come in handy. Don't you agree, Rosanna?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 8:24 pm

"You and I both know I'm not Rosanna right now, so I appreciate if you were to call me...Varana...I personally like it, took a bit longer to come up with then I probably would've liked though." Whilst still holding both of the heads in one hand, she scooped up the four souls that Glaucon has left unattended, still hesitating on consuming them in case he were to prefer to have them instead. "And as for your transformation thing, it's alright, needs practice, y'know the usual. Especially if you're going to be going around mimicking people and all that jazz. One slip up, and you're caught, you're over, finished, and considering what you're doing now, I doubt jail time will be an option." She twirled the four souls between her hands, looking back and Glaucon and looking around for any more stragglers who still lingered, chances are there were some. "Mind if I have these four souls? I think you probably enough, don't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 9:12 pm

Two men were eating dinner. One was a powerful mob boss, and a kieshen egg. One was a teacher at the dwma, and a kieshen. They clanked whine glasses and celebrated their meeting. They were friends back in school. Just as Skylar was going to open his mouth to speak however a man came tearing out of the bathroom screaming about a kieshen.
A few moments later they were each hiding under their table as everyone was cut down. Vinnie watch twitching at the smell of all this blood, eventually with the smell of souls he couldn't stand it anymore. He threw his table to the side and held up his hand to the light and it was sucked into his hand. Skylar hid behind him, a tactical move. As two monsters burst from Vinnie's back, they each had red eyes. Frenzied from the blood and were far faster. one goes after the souls Rosanna had in her hand, the other after glukons legs. He had seen them before, but was to caught up in all the blood he couldn't stop himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 10:45 pm

(OoC: How the heck is Vinnie here? He's speifically suppost to be in the DWMA's dungeon learning to control his madness. I mean, that would have been a month ago, at most. How would he be able to just leave?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 8:45 am

ooc: I was still waiting for you to respond in that topic. Also I figured he would be out be the time the extremely injured glucon was. especially since Vinnie had the dwma's infermery and a slight healing facor. If glucon healed up enough for this before Vinnie was released then I will change my post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:39 am

(OoC: The Death Room topic? That one ended. Also, the issue wasn't wether or not Vinnie could be healed up, it was about Vinnie being able to control his madness and keep from killing people. If the DWMA lets a Kishin live, then they're going to be 100% sure they're not going to try and become a full Kishin before letting them walk around wherever they want. Especially in an area full of people who can't defend themselves. You need to put Vinnie in a topic with Oblivion's teacher [when he gets back to the DWMA] and try to either break out of the DWMA, or have Vinnie slowly learn to control his madness and impulses. But he can't just show up without an explemation to how he left the DWMA because you want his re-match with Glaucon.)

(OoC2: Also, just to make sure we're on the same page.... Glaucon actually didn't take that much damage. Re-growing arms just takes a few days and the main problem was that he was de-stabilized with his Black Blood.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:59 am

ooc: hmmmmm, Alright. Sorry to disturb. I will pull out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:12 pm

Glaucon smiled a little as his eyes flashed for a moment in anticipation. "It's probably best for you to have them. This is the most I've been able to grab in one go and, well, I just had an idea...." He cracked his knuckles, slightly relaxing his twisted features for a moment. So she finally found her own name? Varana.... He kind-of liked it.

"I just killed a lot of people and sent them into a panic. So the police and the DWMA are going to be desperate to fix this situation and get us out of here, right? We should have an hour to practice before someone tries to stop us. So, we have time to see if we can use this plae to a tactical advantage and test out a resonance before anyone shows up that's a serious threat." The Kishin huckled slightly. "Well, unless one of the murderous students from the DWMA just HAPPENS to have a reservation here on the same day we just happen to deide to attack."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 2:50 pm

The DWMA? That kinda slipped her mind...in fact that could quickly put their little fun on hold...especially Glaucon's most likely. She can't quite put a finger on it...but something seems to be different about him...he seems more...monstrous. The reality of this not only scared Varana, but also gave her some sort of odd respect, considering how this Glaucon now in combat, seems to be a mostly different being at the moment. She consumed said souls, and saw how one person, a custodian of some sort was oblivious to what's going on. He wore a cyan janitor attire, while sweeping with a mop at his side, taking little to no note of the blood the massacre has left behind. He had large headphones and humming in tune to a familiar melody that resembled that of "Ode to Joy" He was somewhat aged, probably in his early 50s, as he preformed his duty joyfully, until looking up to see Glaucon, and Varana who was cloaked in blood. Now realizing the situation, he hesitantly and slowly tried to make a run for the back door of the facility, only to be stopped by the two severed heads that Varana lunged at him. The two skulls collided with his, rupturing what was inside as he fell over, his head colliding with the ground below.

Varana who was now pleased with the sort of kill that was accomplished walked over to the now dead man, grabbing his torso and separating it from the rest of the body. The action left blood to mark his place of death, and entrails sliding out of the torso now that nothing held them inside the full body. Both halves imploded upon each other and a soul was left, one she quickly consumed. "Pardon, I just couldn't let that one get away Steve." Not speaking another word, she transformed into her weapon state into Glaucon's arms, shaking with anticipation at the upcoming event. The weapon's wavelength reeked off a sort of chaotic essence, which hungered of that of killing, which wrapped up some other hidden force within. "Cmon Steve! LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH! I WANT TO GET SOMETHING DONE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 6:47 pm

As soon as Glaucon grabbed Rosanna's shotgun form, he knew what he was going to try. The one thing they both definatively had in common that could translate their wavelength no matter which form Rosanna was in.... His arm ballooned up with pressurised Black Blood as the Kishin used his abilities to force it into a workable form. The conduit for his wavelength.

"Blood Resonance...." The shotgun glowed as a series of black needle-like tubes shot out of his arm, deflating it back to it's normal appearence. Rosanna's weapon form wrapped itself around his arm forming a large double-barreled shotgun directly connected to his Black Blood. A surge of energy shot through him as they shared the same blood for the first moment, warping and altering his current abilities with a curse similar to the one Rosanna was forced to go through. Glaucon's body turned a solid dark purple, his Chaos Form ability showing it's true hue as he suddenly sprouted two massive dragon-like wings and warped his face into an almost dragon-like mask with piercing dark green eyes and several spiked flowing off of his face. Then, she finally got a good look into the mind of the Kishin Egg, Glaucon........

-------------

Those weapons and their meisters fight the Kishins. At one point, I envied them and what they could do. Then, I grew out of it. At the murder of my parents I finally disovered the meaning of power, true power, wasn't with a partner or any weapon. True strength could only be earned with your own hard work and determination. I wanted to become the savior of this world. The one Kishin Egg who wiped out all other Kishin for the greater good of humanity! But I slowly came to realize that this, too, was a lie. I still tried to cling to my past, working for what was right and supporting the people who wanted me dead but they never understood what was going on. The simply can't understand! No matter how deeply I looked at the world, all I could ever find was loss and despair, death, murder, bloodshed for higher causes. Yes, even among the meisters and weapons I cared about for so long...... They are no better than anyone else I've slain, they're worse. They go out of their way to murder and then claim themselves to be just under the assumption that Death is just. So they deserve to die. They ALL deserve to die! Everyone on the planet! The meisters, the weapons, witches, Kishin, men, women, children. Humanity itself is Kishin, and Kishin are evil in it's simplist form. No matter how long it takes, I will destroy Lord Death, bend him to my will, and then I shall make sure the world ends by my own hands no matter how much I have to lose myself. Only then can my mission of self-sarifie truely be complete and I will not hesitate to protect people from the horrors of reality until that day. Mankind will stop at nothing to cause pain, seek knowlege at whatever cost. But, ultimatly, N-... ...-an ca-. DR-..... fro- t-...... ea! ........... My Blood will prove a testimant to that.......... I- sorr....- .....-osan........................

-------------------------

(OoC: Sorry about just pulling the resonance out of nowhere. I wanted to be 100% about it over the chat, but then you dissapeared. If you don't like it, just say so and it'll just change every time they use it in the future to something different because their Black Blood could have altered eachother.)
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 9:36 pm

Is this the power of resonance? Is this what it has to offer?! The resonance felt...different, as if little to no effort was put into it. Perhaps it was because it was thriving on the black blood? The black blood that bound them together to be in sync? But that's all it felt like, just being blood bound, not actually soul wise...not totally in sync. The idea of merely using black blood for resonance confused Varana, in fact the whole idea seemed odd. Varana herself was accepting of the black blood, but she couldn't help but notice the subconscious resistance with being able get comfortable with it at all, as if someone deep inside her mind was rejecting in every possible way. Nevertheless that proved no issue here, so maybe the unwanted feeling of black blood was slowly ebbing away in order to subdue itself to the power it could provide.

Now "synced" Varana stayed speechless at Glaucon's inner thoughts, his words making her feel uneasy. "I never would've thought...you must realize that you are now a hypocrite yes?" she asked in a calming manner mentally. "When I first met you, what drove you was being able extinguish any chaos that plagued the world...yet you have became part of the chaos. Tell me, what drives you now? What TRULY drives you at this point? Or are you unsure of yourself even now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 10:13 pm

Glauon took a moment to respond. "I seek to destroy the most dangerous things that exist. It's always been what I've set out to do. Now, I've just realized to follow through with it to it's logical end. The DWMA is no better than the Kishin they hunt. And the people caught in the middle inevitably go Kishin no matter what. I will stop them before they can ever make that decision. I will become a god of Chaos even if I must wipe out the human race and bend death itself to my will to do so!"

It felt so good to finally get that off his cheast... and now.... The thought of becoming a god of Chaos was too tempting to resist. Yes, that was what he was after. The ultimate level of power! The ultimate end-goal he was striving for all along! "I'll slaughter as many people as it takes to fulfill my thirst for power. The power I need to bring the destruction this world deserves."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 6:26 pm

Anniilhation...? That was a scary thought...But as long as I can get some kills...I'm in. She cared little for her meister's intentions, and it showed in her one dimensional response. Yet at the same time...she felt a bit of fear, and it showed as her wavelength became off synced for a small moment, before she attempted to connect again. Should I...fear him? Should I help him? I feel...slightly terrified of this man who I initially felt as a pushover...how long will it be before he comes after me?! And Rosanna, who knew little of his true intentions was in great as well...as Varana can at least conclude that he doesn't fully love his fiance for who she is... She made it a mental note for the time when Glaucon becomes utterly uncontrollable, which is likely not far off, but she hopes for the best. "I take it we're going after the DWMA now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 7:02 pm

"Why would we go after the DWMA so soon?" Glaucon asked. "A few members or a team shouldn't be muh of a problem. But attacking the group as a whole is suicide. And I need to live for a bit longer...." The resonance finally wore off, leaving visable puncture marks on both of their arms. Using his abilities, Glaucon simply hid them before turning back twords Rosanna. Actually, he had a new idea. A smile rossed his face in anticipation as he spoke.

"Actually, maybe we should go up against the DWMA? It's suicide for whoever is involved, right?" He drew his straightsword, spinning it around a few times before his body shrunk down to mimic a meister he saw earlier. Nora. "What d- what do y- wh- .......... What do you think you're doing?!" He said, testing his voice to mold it into a replica of the meister's. The meister's face twisted into a tooth-y smile. "This will be fun.... I kill enough people in plain sight to convince the DWMA Nora's gone rogue, they send someone to stop me, then you swoop in to help our getaway. That'll show him for getting in my way! Then, once we deal with the student, we do the same thing for that troublesome merenary who tried to hurt you and drove me to madness................"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:08 pm

No...that's not what she wanted to hear at all... She turned back to normal and took a few steps away from Glaucon, rubbing her arm sheepishly. "Listen here Steve...you need to think about some things...you need to get your head straight. I know it especially sounds odd coming from me...but I don't think we should...tackle the DWMA...It's not a good idea. For one you're hideously outnumbered, and that's the sad truth...but maybe we can plan an assault from a more...strategic angle?" I just noticed how broken this guy is...If I don't be careful he may just drag me down with him to his path of destruction... Varana has no problem with killing innocents, or Glaucon's true nature shining through, however the real risks were simply too large to be ignored, that would not only kill Glaucon, but her as well...a path she'd rather not take when she has a full life to live to do so. "But if you want to slaughter some students...I guess that's fine..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:00 pm

"Everything's on the table. No matter how crazy it sounds. A few basic students are no problem, but we need to just be careful they don't see our faces. We could make anyone we want become suspect of being a Kishin. Orrr......" Without much warning, Glaucon's body shifted, warping around in complex directions before he finally made himself look like the being he had in mind. He had taken the form of Asura and looked at Varana, enjoying the moment between changing forms and pitching the idea where he just knew several thoughts would be going through her mind.

"Guess who's back to attack Death City?!" He shouted in Nora's voice as the bandage tendrils dragged across the ground, uselessly. "Just with this form alone, I can raise an entire army if I want to. Countless Kishin would flock to aid us just because of who they think I am! And we could destroy every single one of them at once! Or even....." Once again, Glaucon shifted until he took the appearence of Spirit. "I wonder what would happen if they thought a Death Scythe had gone rogue?" He mentioned in his normal voice. "Who would even question a Death Scythe if they said someone they killed was a Kishin Egg?"

Glaucon's face twisted into it's Kishin form. "I can play any part! Try and take charge of any order I sneak into! Frame anyone or sneak into anywhere. The possibillities are endless! Don't you see how much we can do now?!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:38 pm

How could she argue with that? His ability to shapeshift as well as his logic to not worry about getting caught is hard criticize...for him anyway. A shapeshifter like Glaucon was obviously less likely to get caught, having the ability to make any murder seem nothing more than an unsolved mystery, or in other words the perfect crime. However Varana nor Rosanna possess such blessings, making them a bit harder to get away with certain things...sure she may have did it for this long, yet tagging along with Glaucon may only put her more into the spotlight than just a suspicious woman. "Listen Steve, that's great and all...but I can't do all that stuff. I'm not a shapeshifter like you, so I hate to say it, but in your plans it seems I'm more of a hindrance than a help. Unless of course...do you have any other wise ideas?" Little ideas came to mind, as the possibility to remain with Glaucon and not get caught was unlikely, unless she could somehow shapeshift as well to remain anonymous. Then again, as a weapon she can easily blend in...so perhaps she is overthinking the outcomes more than she should?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 12:37 am

Glaucon thought for a moment, still shifted into Spirit's suit. He crossed his arms and rubbed his chin. Finally, he picked up a random knife and watched it slowly warp into his body before coming out of his other hand. "What if there was a way to hide you as well?" The Kishin asked, a fixed, unsettling, smile on his face. "The other ability I gained.... I can hide you inside of me in your weapon form until you're needed. At that point, I would have to resort to abilities that would give me away, anyways. The extra arms, extended claws, the stuff I'm good at. It's a simple solution, but it would work well enough. And, as long as people didn't see you transform, you wouldn't be in any more risk than I would be by shooting out multiple arms and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 12:03 am

"I like the idea." She replied halfheartedly. On the whole subject she was still rather...iffy about it, and she wasn't sure why. Perhaps it was because she was actually attempting to do murdering in such a live scale that surprised her, and it seems Glaucon may not be the best person to do preform said murder with. But nonetheless, she was willing to take the risk at this point. After all if she gets caught, who says she can't escape? And further if she can't escape...chances are she can find a way to battle alongside her partner. "Very well then...and may I ask...are you planning on telling Rosanna by any chance? She will have to know eventually...Not that I care or anything, she's your fiance. I mean it's entirely your choice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 5:43 pm

"She will know enough. That I have a plan, she needs to hide inside of me if she wants to be involved, and that I have these new powers. That's all that really matters." Glauon shifted his body back into his normal Kishin outfit, pulling the hood over his head as his eyes glowed. "Everything else will be a matter of trust. If she doesn't want to do something so risky, she doesn't have to get involved. I can take care of myself now. It would be nice to let her go, but she would never-"

Suddenly, the Kishin Egg's attention shifted to the front door as he heard someone come closer. A small team of meisters and weapons, three pairs. A twisted grin crossed his face. "Oh, they're finally here. Shall we start the Blood Resonance, Rosanna? I feel like we could take them out before they even have time to launch an attack."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)   Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Rosanna out to a Murder (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next