Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Murder Against the Superiors (Open M for possible Gore)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

A Murder Against the Superiors (Open M for possible Gore) Empty
PostSubject: A Murder Against the Superiors (Open M for possible Gore)   A Murder Against the Superiors (Open M for possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2016, 10:27 pm

Death City, Nevada
March 4, 2016
2:34 AM

Nightfall engulfed Death City, the moonlight bathing the sun scorched desert instead of the Sun's shiny beams. Being a week day night instead of a weekend, most people were already asleep in their beds. One of these exceptions however, was a retired three star Meister who was now old with hair that was already thinning. He had just left a bar... More precisely, he was thrown out of one after the bartender couldn't listen to his ramblings of his golden years any longer. The old man didn't care anymore though, he came to the conclusion long ago that the youth would never again  respect their elders like they did in the good olds days. While his stories may have been a bit exaggerated at times, there was a great deal of truth behind them. He had killed many Kishin Eggs and Witches in his prime and as impressive as it may have seemed, an individual would end up seeking revenge against him for it.

A teenage Witch who had witnessed her own mother perish at his hands, would issue a hit against him. She poked around, searching for a cheap Assassin until she heard from rumors about one who was both cheap but very effective. The assassin's name was Lunartic and when she came to him, she thought of him as a bit off at first. To her surprise however, as soon as she confessed her sob story to him, he immediately accepted the contract. Lunartic even claimed to her that the assassination would be free of charge but she could purchase photos of his mutilated body for a low, low price of $100. She wasn't hesitant to accept and just like that, Lunartic had himself a trip to his home town. Of course, Death City being Lunartic's home town was a memory that didn't survive Zera's excruciatingly painful brainwashing project. He camped outside in the desert by day but he scouted the city at night, studying his target for two whole weeks.

Tonight was the night that he made his hit, so he stationed himself in an alleyway the Meister always passed before making his way home to his apartment. From then Lunartic just had to be patient, observing graffiti to pass the time. Sure enough, the Meister arrived at Lunartic's brilliantly calculated time. Lunartic immediately took action, sprouting a chain from his palm and whipped it at the Meister. Controlling it in mid-flight, Lunartic wrapped the chain around the Meister's mouth to muffle any cries he tried to give. It tightened up and Lunartic yanked the chain, pulling the man towards him. In Lunartic's opposite palm, another chain was sprouted but it stood erect like a sword. With a single thought, Lunartic activated the Crimson Blade, chopping the Meister's head into two slices while Lunartic's other hand impaled him through the heart. When the deed was done, Lunartic's chains dissipated into rainbow light while the Meister's body fell down on the blood soaked asphalt. Lunartic then plucked the soul that emerged from his body with his fingers before slowly consuming it. Not too long after, Lunartic pulled out a small digital camera before snapping multiple shots of the scene.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: A Murder Against the Superiors (Open M for possible Gore)   A Murder Against the Superiors (Open M for possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2016, 10:55 pm

A Murder Against the Superiors (Open M for possible Gore) Pesty%20profile_zpsk1smiptu

Well, maybe if you were up at this late hour, you would see a light, not a very strong one, and not a very bright one, but a light none the less. It was a small green light, from a small black lantern, with a small green flame. In truth this light was here because otherwise the one holding it couldn't see in front of them, and anyone near wouldn't be able to see them. The one holding the lamp was a girl that goes by the name of Pesty. While not her "true title" she likes it all the same. In fact she likes it a lot better than what she is "supposed to be called." Never the less here she was, a little girl with dark hair stricken with a shade of dark green as well. Her cloths having the same color effect. Her skin while not as dark was also a shadowy green, an almost sickly color that surrounded big empty eyes. Void of color, light, emotion, just nothing was shown in the dark vision spheres of the little girl as she walked down the road.

Though as the little girl passed a dark alley way and started to walk down it her little weak light was overshadowed by a faster yet very brighter flash of a camera. The girl shielded her eyes, even though it was too late, she was temporary blinded and as she focused her gaze she could only make out silhouettes of things. Although she could clearly see there was a figure standing in the middle of the alley. She then raised her lantern a bit higher and as the light moved with it she could make out a few more details of the figure. Although instead of saying something or even really making any attempt of contact the girl simply stood there and blankly looked in the direction of the figure in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Murder Against the Superiors (Open M for possible Gore)   A Murder Against the Superiors (Open M for possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2016, 1:09 am

Lunartic took a few more pictures of the decapitated body before finally pocketing the camera. It was then that he turned around to leave only to face some girl at the end of the alleyway. He immediately he thought up an alibi, lying, "It's... It's not what you think. I heard a scream so I came to investig..." He paused midsentence, noticing that the girl's skin was a sickly green color. At first he believed that it was because of the strange green light that came from her lamp but upon a second glance, it was unmistakable. Her skin was indeed green. Sure it may have been a pit weird but back under the candy dome, he had seen plenty stranger. It was an entire city overthrown by a cotton candy typhoon made of madness after all.

Lunartic wasn't afraid as much as he was worried for her, hoping that there wasn't anything wrong with her. He spoke again this time in a much more calmer and collected sounding voice, "Please, allow me to begin again. I'm Lunartic, what's your name and are you doing alright. You don't look so good, is there anything I can possibly do for you?"
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: A Murder Against the Superiors (Open M for possible Gore)   A Murder Against the Superiors (Open M for possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 12:38 pm

A Murder Against the Superiors (Open M for possible Gore) Pesty%20profile_zpsk1smiptu

The girl could see little details of the stranger through the flashes but stayed silent as she simply watched him. When he started to talk to her the girl still said nothing, as if she was incapable of speech. Which wasn't true, she simply didn't know what to say or really how to react to someone worrying about her at all. As the man introduced himself and asked if there was something he could do for her Pesty simply stared at him before raising her hand slowly as she began to open his tiny mouth, before simply ending it with placing her sleeve over her nose and letting out a little squeak of a sneeze. "choo!" The little girl wiped her nose before looking back at the man only to sneeze a second time. "choo!" Wiping her nose on her sleeve again she wiggled her nose and simply looked up at Lunartic with a timid and curious stare.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Murder Against the Superiors (Open M for possible Gore)   A Murder Against the Superiors (Open M for possible Gore) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2016, 1:48 am

All Lunartic could do was sigh, it seemed that the girl either didn't understand him or didn't want to answer him. "Zera bless you", he told her before walking pass her. When he got to the end of the alleyway, he turned back to the girl, "I'm only going to say it once more. Do you need medical attention? If you do, I'll be more than willing to lead you to the nearest hospital."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Murder Against the Superiors (Open M for possible Gore)   A Murder Against the Superiors (Open M for possible Gore) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Murder Against the Superiors (Open M for possible Gore)
Page 1 of 1