Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My new project Empty
PostSubject: My new project   My new project I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 1:14 pm

Please keep in mind that this is not a roleplay site and is for lesbians only. That means no males, sorry boyz...

http://femme.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down

My new project Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new project   My new project I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 2:06 pm

What type of site is this?
Back to top Go down

My new project Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new project   My new project I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 2:28 pm

What...what the hell? I don't even know... "Love"? "Life"? WHAT IS THIS EVEN
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

My new project Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new project   My new project I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 2:37 pm

They told me I could be anything!!!
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

My new project Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new project   My new project I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 2:53 pm

Obviously a non rp one...
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

My new project Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new project   My new project I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 2:54 pm

Not that that is in any way wrong. I was just stating. Also, good for you, Umbra ^^
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

My new project Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new project   My new project I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 3:04 pm

...ok den... thanks I guess <3
Back to top Go down

My new project Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new project   My new project I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 3:10 pm

This is actually a great idea in my opinion.~ c:
Back to top Go down

My new project Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new project   My new project I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 4:42 pm

Is this like a dating advice/gossip thing? Is it someplace for lesbians to meet? Is it for... other stuff......? I'm kind-of curious. Especially since Umbra's behind it.
Back to top Go down

My new project Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new project   My new project I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 5:21 pm

It is not for "other stuff"! Assuming that means what I think it does. Its not a dating site either. It's just a place for girls to talk, other people can't really understand a lot of the issues we face so... well you get it Im sure.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

My new project Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new project   My new project I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 5:49 pm

I always understood women and the issues they deal with really well, mostly because I'm in a family that is pretty much all women (with the exception of my dad). Most of my friends are also women because I was more used to dealing with them growing up. I'm pretty sure nothing anybody says will ever be beyond my understanding at this point. I've heard it all.
Back to top Go down

My new project Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new project   My new project I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 8:49 pm

I actually meant lesbian women... but that good tho <3
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

My new project Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new project   My new project I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:44 pm

Well lesbionest here... Can't help it, I love that pun. I actually didn't come up with it though. My lesbian friend did. You mentioned that, and the pun was the first thing to pop into my head. Anywho, good luck wif dat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new project Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new project   My new project I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new project
Page 1 of 1