Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Project freelancer.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Project freelancer.  Empty
PostSubject: Project freelancer.    Project freelancer.  I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 8:02 pm

Name: Project Freelancer.

Purpose: Turn America around, by using some more than shady methods.

Leader: Unknown.

Location: Occasional safe houses and phone company's spread all over America, with heavy concentration in Nevada. Their main base is also here, a relatively small isolated facility that they use to develop weaponry.
Description: Established after 9/11, Project freelancer has two branches. One that spy's, controlling and listening in on phone calls. Another ( Although much smaller one. ) with top notch scientists developing weaponry. They have access to agents, each about powerful as a mid level Kishen eggs armed with experimental Technology. They want to accomplish a goal, turn America around and end its reputation as a declining world power. By taking out crime and infrastructure. They phone up anyone who would be of use to them, Kishen eggs included. And make them do their dirty work, either through blackmail, intimidation, or bribes. But that is just to lure them in. After you do one thing for them, they know you will do one more. So you are kidnapped, brought to their facility and have an operation. After a week they drop you back at your home. But now they have their hooks in you. Sure they will still send what they gave you, money, souls, drugs. But now if you do not do what you say then your organs start shutting down one after the other. This goes on an on until you obay them, or you die. Usually this takes a few days and if an agent stops the sickness to allow you to do something then you are in good shape. One such man goes by Jacket. If they called up everyone they have at their disposal they would have a 252 man army.
One of their projects escaped from their main headquarters, the demon blade Tex, they can override her programming, at any time, but she can resist it. they rely on crime for funding, weather it be of high up corporations requesting espionage. or organized crime, requesting any number of things. They do not care how they accomplish their goal Using their power and resources to do whatever they need to, in order to get the job done.

Requirements: Get a phone call from them, or be drafted into their ranks. ( Available upon request. )

Last edited by jac600 on June 26th 2014, 2:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project freelancer.    Project freelancer.  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 3:20 pm

Yeah, going to have to say no. You realize Kishin Eggs are INSANE, right? The methods listed would not work at all to keep them in line, except MAYBE bribery, and even that would be iffy at best. The only thing that could keep an army, or even a small group, of Kishin Eggs in line is either a powerful witch, or an ACTUAL KISHIN.  Furthermore, the ACTUAL GOVERNMENT, as well as the UN, Interpol, and the Acadamy, would crack down so hard on such an organization it isn't even funny. And before you go 'its a secret organization' will not cut it, as it is virtually impossible to keep an organization as large as what you are describing secret, due to the fact that in the internet era, keeping secrets is difficult as hell, and Kishin Eggs, due to being INSANE, are rarely subtle.  I'm sorry if I seem rude, but this app requires alot of work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project freelancer.    Project freelancer.  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 3:26 pm

They don't phone up people who are Kieshen eggs, unless if they are extremely weak or could be deceived. They call people who could become kishen, send them a metal gift basket with a few starting souls to get hooked. They usually target those with low income and keep them in line by providing income, tones they play in the background of their phone calls that work as subliminal messages also help. If they feel a egg is posing to much of a threat then they deal with it. Either by killing them, or cutting off all contact.
I will make heavy edits and post when it has been revised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project freelancer.    Project freelancer.  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 3:35 pm

Thing is, ANYONE can become a kishin, with enough souls. And their recruitment method wouldn't work either, because, to be frank, eating a persons soul is a PRETTY BIG taboo in the SE universe, meaning those who become eggs have to be pretty fucked up to begin with, and thus, probably wouldn't give a damn about income anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project freelancer.    Project freelancer.  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 3:40 pm

Edited, but wait. How messed up would you have to be to live with no need or want for money? That is not the only way they recruit people either. Usually its just a one night stand with someone right out of the loony bin. But if they can get their hooks in someone, like Jacket then they usually keep him around until he posses a problem.
They recruit normal members by finding them and giving them a test to see if they got what it takes. They are not above bringing in criminals or pmc's either. Though they usually just stick with the men.
If the contracts they give out don't provide they patent one of their inventions that they have no use for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project freelancer.    Project freelancer.  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 3:48 pm

To awnser your question, Kishin Egg level messed up. Anyways, you haven't awnsered my question as to how they avoid getting blasted by the ACTUAL MILITARY. Because, once again, a group as large as what your app describes COULD NOT avoid becoming public knowledge due to the fact that, once again, secrets are ridiculously hard to keep in the information age, and your faction constitutes what is known as a 'threat to national security', along with several other things.

This is not Tom Clancy. Evil Organizations need a good damn reason for not being immediately wiped off the map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project freelancer.    Project freelancer.  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 3:59 pm

I edited it to decrease the size and not have the facility be a huge sprawling complex but a relatively isolated R and D place that they keep the main body's of their forces at. They do not even have two hundred solders, that is why they need to phone Kieshen. They tie up loose ends usually before they even loosen so they are hardly not on the map at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project freelancer.    Project freelancer.  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 4:10 pm

Once again, even with your edits, an organization WOULD be on the map. If not Interpol and the CIA's, then the FBI. Because, once again, information is INCREDIBLY difficult to keep secret in this day and age.  And once again, ANYONE with sufficent souls can become a kishin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project freelancer.    Project freelancer.  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 4:13 pm

Yes anyone can become a Kishen but only few will eat souls and be controllable.
If they had only agents and no strike teams would that work?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project freelancer.    Project freelancer.  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 4:17 pm

Actually how do I need to cut it back In total?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project freelancer.    Project freelancer.  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 4:19 pm

....Okay, you seem to be ignoring something I stated earlier. EVERY kishin egg is insane. The only thing that can control a kishin egg is an actual kishin, or a powerful witch. No exceptions. Further, no to subliminal messaging, as that sounds like a easy version of mind control, which is a HUGE no-no, and besides, it has been proven MULTIPLE TIMES in real life that Subliminal messaging doesn't work.

Look, you want me to accept this? Remove all strike teams, remove the kishin eggs or find a VERY good explanation as to how they keep them in line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project freelancer.    Project freelancer.  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 4:37 pm

Well lets see, without an army they would need more people from phone calls. So it is not limited to just Kishen.
How about once someone proves themselves to be a asset or a problem. Like Jacket after mission one, they are kidnapped. Taken back to base and have things done to them. They alter their very body's so that the members are dependent on them. If they go to long without doing what they tell them too then their organs shut down one by one and they weaken. Until they die.
Once the operation is done they drop them off back at their house a week later as sleeper agents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project freelancer.    Project freelancer.  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 4:39 pm

Eh, don't expect to get any actual PC members, but fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project freelancer.    Project freelancer.  I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 4:53 pm

Edited a final time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project freelancer.    Project freelancer.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project freelancer.
Page 1 of 1