Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A boy and his cat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A boy and his cat  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 8:18 pm

(guys no post please Suv needs to fix his post.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 8:27 pm

Ooc: is it time to post now??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 8:35 pm

OOC: Suv will post when he is done,he is doing 13 things right now so please wait. now, NO MORE POSTY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 9:48 pm

"My name is Sylvia." She said extending a hand. She smiled at him "what other vehicles do you have?" She asked not noticing the blush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:13 pm

Ivy tilted her head in confusion
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 4:36 pm

Chester petted her "don't worry, im confused too....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 4:43 pm

(gonna post Chaos and Sylvia separate now, I keep getting them confused XD)

Chaos flew over to Chester's shoulder and whispered to them, noone besides them able to hear. "I've come up with an excuse on why we can talk, basically we are witch experiments, and Chester here saved us. The experiment was to see what happened if a human ate a witch soul, and basically they gained witch abilities, though me and Ivy have yet to find out how to change out of our animal forms." then he giggled, though he words were still inaudible. "I cann't believe these guys are falling for it."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 4:49 pm

"Wow......you came up with all that right on the spot!?" Chester snickered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 5:24 pm

"i have a pick up" Suti said taking her hand in a handshake. "you have a cute name also"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 5:29 pm

Sylvia blushed at his comment. "umm...t-thanks." She looked up. "y-yours is pretty cute too, Suti." She said her face blushing even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 5:31 pm

Ivy nodded 'it sounded like a good idea'
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 5:33 pm

"Yep! Well I guess we should go find some one to talk to........" Chester said, sylvis was distracted and he needed to 'make friends'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 5:46 pm

Chaos laughed. "I actually know a few people at the academy, one of them is watching over my experiment." he said. "wanna meet them?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 6:01 pm

"Sure!!" Chester snickered

Ooc: we should wait after this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 8:28 pm

suti blushes "thank you.anyways want tpo hang out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 8:30 pm

Sylvia titled her head. "um... I'm not sure I only just met you.... then again... you are a miester right?" She asked, looking at his soul with soul perception.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 8:47 pm

Skylar watched and waited. Easy prey he thought.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 9:00 pm

"So we should go inside the academy now" Chester said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 9:02 pm

" Well with all the extra student enrolling recently I have been called in to teach them. My name is Mr. Davison. " His right hand glove was off and he extended it to shake hers.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 8:10 am

Ooc: after Jac600 who's post is it???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 2:37 pm

OOC:ummm....Fire's for your conversation. me and Suv will just post back and forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 3:50 pm

Idk what to post ....should she just act cute in cheaters arms )
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 5:18 pm

Ooc: sure :P.im gonna add a plot twist though XD

suddenly a yellow tabby cat with a white music note on his chest wearing a little red bow tie walked up to the group "mew?~" he meowed in a musical tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 6:52 pm

Ivy purred and snuggled close to chester looking curiously at the new cat
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 6:55 pm

"Meow?~?" The cat meowed (cat translation: hello, who are you?) :P
Ooc: wait for charmander and suti now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A boy and his cat
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: