Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A boy and his cat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A boy and his cat  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:02 pm

"yes i am" he answered smiling. "and let me guess your a weapon?" He asked sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:08 pm

Syvlia looked nervous. "weellllllll....yes and no." She said. "I'm a.... special case...." She said tilting her head down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:14 pm

"special is cool" he says blushing. "anyways what class do you have?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:18 pm

"Ummm...I dunno, I'm new here, apparently I go to this Jango guy's class." She said. "And as far as your comment , I'm a pretty crappy weapon for teams."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 3:15 pm

"nah i think you just need a good meister and team." He said smiling. "anyways i guess we have the same class"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 3:20 pm

"Okay." She said as she got up. "ummm....do you know where he is?" She asked nervously, scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 3:29 pm

"yes i do" he said offering her his hand. "lets go before we are late"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 3:41 pm

Sylvia took his hand, fighting back a blush. "Sure." She said with a smile. "So....what does he teach?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 3:52 pm

"that i dont know" he say smiling back and leading the way. "so lets talk while we walk?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 4:00 pm

Sylvia smiled, letting go of his hand. "Sure. What do you wanna talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 4:55 pm

Ooc: um.............this thread is supposed to be about ivy and chester, no offense Sylvia can still make friends, also , is chaos still here??? Also I'm still waiting for fire.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 5:56 pm

OOC: We will make our own ina bit, yes Chaos is still here, he is just being quite for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 8:57 pm

"how about why we are here?" he asked smiling back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 12:03 am

"umm...sure I guess...you 1st." She said as they walked down a hall way.
(we make our own thread now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his cat    A boy and his cat  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A boy and his cat
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: