Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:42 am

Yes! That's all Hazel was thinking as she finished the final touches in the kitchen. After only two days, Hazel managed to get what was an old warehouse into a baker, sushi bar, cafe, and selling some snacks and frozen treats. It was her grand opening, and she was excited. She had a bunch of baked goods out, and was also working the coffee machine. The sushi would have to come later, and she still needed to get some more snacks other then ice cream and snow cones. That didn't matter though, because she was so ready for a couple of customers. The inside was really nice, and since it was originally a ware house, it was really big on the inside. This meant that there was a lot of space to sit customers, and there was even some extra stuff. Like a couple of arcade machines, karaoke, pool, table tennis, and other various games. And Hazel even had her first employ, which was a friendly weapon named Sapphire.

Hazel: You ready Sapphire.

Sapphire: Yep~

Hazel: Okay. I declare The Bewitching Meal to be open~!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 11:44 am

Ooc: would this be the same sapphire I introduced in chupa cabra's?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 11:46 am

OOC:[no. At least, it shouldn't be, or someone is using my character.]
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 12:01 pm

Ooc: oh, sapphire is one of your oc's! My Sapphire was an npc who worked at chupa cabra's and often accompanied Droon at his parties and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 2:38 pm

Scott Malkenson walked right in to the new restraunt. He looked all around. " Can I get a cup of coffee? As much caffeine as possible please, black. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 2:45 pm

Hazel: Okay, coming right up.

She hopped over the counter along with Sapphire, and the two of them started working the coffee machine.

Hazel: Anything else, sir?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:09 pm

Scott saw the arcade machine. " Yeah I'll take a choclet doughnut if you have it, oh and change for a dollar. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:11 pm

Hazel handed the doughnut and coffee to him, as well as 4 quarters.

Hazel: There you go sir, that will be 3.50.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:54 pm

Scott handed over his money, then took a sip of his coffee. " Ah, black as death itself. " Before going over to the arcade machine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:56 pm

Hazel took the money and put it in the coffee machine. She made a small mental note to herself, then started back into the kitchen.

Hazel: I hope you enjoy your small meal, sir.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 6:11 pm

Shizu walked along the streets of Death City, she was still fairly new to the large city considering she had just moved into it. Her mother had given her enough money to get started, but she would definitely need a job soon. She sighed at the thought then stopped walking when she saw what appeared to be a newly opened eatery. "The Bewitching Meal, eh?" She said to herself and stepped into the newly found restaurant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 6:18 pm

Hazel walked back out, heading to the front counter to find another customer.

Hazel: Oh, Hi there. Welcome to the Bewitching Meal. May I take your order?
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 6:25 pm

At first, Hazel startled her and she jumped a little. "Oh! Yes, a coffee please. I feel like Im going to need it today." she replied sweetly with a soft smile. Shizu played around with the ends of her skirt as she replied, it was a natural response she had to certain things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 6:31 pm

Hazel: Okay. What kind of Coffee? And would you like anything else ma'am? Or would that be all?

From behind Hazel, Sapphire was right by the coffee machine, ready to get her order in.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 6:37 pm

After a moment of thinking she replied,"Espresso, please. And yes that will be all." Then she sat down at a nearby table that was fairly close to the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 7:20 pm

Hazel nodded, and Sapphire got to work. In the manner of seconds, Hazel had the espresso, handing it to Shizu.

Hazel: There you go. That'll be two dollars.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 7:30 pm

Shizu handed Hazel the money she owed her then asked a question. "Okay, so Im new here. Is there anything about Death City I should know about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 7:34 pm

Hazel: Hmm. . . Not really much to say, honestly. Just be careful, meisters like to pick a lot of fights. Other then that, just have fun really.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 7:41 pm

She smiled and replied before taking a sip of her espresso, "Thats good to hear, Im starting classes to train as a meister soon, actually."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 8:20 pm

Hazel: I'm a meister as well. At any rate, I welcome you to Death City, ma'am. You will like it here, don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 8:30 pm

Shizu smiled and replied,"Thank you, Im sure I will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 8:57 pm

Hazel: I'm Hazel, by the way. If you ever need a place to relax, just come by over here when you need someone to talk to, okay?
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 9:15 pm

She nodded and grins,"I appreciate it, you've probably been the nicest person Ive met so far. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 9:22 pm

Hazel: Well, it couldn't have been that bad so far. I'm sure you will find a lot of nice people here, don't worry.

Hazel returned Shiza's grin, then passed along a muffin.

Hazel: On the house, Shiza. Have fun here at Death City.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 9:32 pm

She held the muffin in her hand and looked to Hazel. "Thank you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next