Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:14 pm

Hazel: Your welcome. Just think of it as a small welcoming party here. So, why do you think you are going to have a rough day then?
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:20 pm

She sighed and put the muffin down. "Well Im just not sure what to expect. I must find a compatible weapon, keep up with classes, catch up to classes, and get moved into my apartment later on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:25 pm

Hazel: It's not as bad as you think. I can help with your apartment and learning. And I can help with anything else as well if you need me to.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:33 pm

Her eyes widen snd she sits up,"Y-you don't have to fo all th-that!"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:34 pm

Her eyes widen and she sits up saying,"Y-you don't have to fo all th-that!" Her hsnd clenched into a fist and her face was a little red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:38 pm

Hazel: It's fine, Shizu. I'm just trying to help you out, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:42 pm

She sighed the replied,"Alright, but I still owe you one, if theres anything you need of me, don't be afraid to ask!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:54 pm

Hazel: It's okay. Trust me, I don't want you to feel like you owe me. I'm just helping out a fellow student, so it's all good in the end.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 11:01 pm

After a second, she sat back down and put her hands back on the table. "Only if youre sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 11:02 pm

Hazel: Like I said, it's fine. I honestly don't care that much, I'm just trying to help out. I'm like that sister that is always willing to help out.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 11:31 pm

"Thats cool, Ive never had a sister." Hears the door open. "I think theres a customer. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 11:33 pm

Hazel perked up, then looked at the customer. She gave them a small smile, waved at the customer.

Hazel: Hi, how can I help you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:17 pm

Andre entered through the front door, cleaning some fog off of his glasses. He nervously approached the counter, trying his best to hold a smile, awkward as it may be. "Hey. I, uh. I saw you had opened this new restaurant, and I was wondering if you needed a chef, maybe? I'm a pretty good baker, and I do cook on my spare time. So..." He spoke in a very disjointed fashion, as if he was trying to put the words together right as they exited his mouth. Andre finally looked up from the counter to make eye contact with Hazel and Sapphire. "...got any free spaces?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:23 pm

Hazel: A baker and a cook. Hmm.

Hazel and Sapphire went into the back for a bit to discuss it. After a bit of talking, Hazel came back out, smiling.

Hazel: Alright. Andre, you can have a job here. We'll work out the pay and work hours later, but that's fine. Welcome aboard the Bewitching crew.

She stuck her hand out to him, ready to shake it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 9:27 pm

Andre awkwardly gripped Hazel's hand and shook it once, smiling. "Thank you. Uh. My name is Andre Pascal, by the way." He noted to her quickly. "Alright, so I start now?" He slid over the counter and went back into the kitchen, covering his hair with a cloth and putting on an apron. "Just call out when you need me to come up front or something. I'm a capable martial artist, as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 9:33 pm

Hazel: Nice, getting right onto things. Also, me knowing your first name was because Sapphire told me about you.

Sapphire: No it wasn't.

Hazel: Yeah? Who was the one to ask the girls following him what his name was?

Sapphire: Uh-Yeah, I did do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)   The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bewitching Meal. (Open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2