Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride! Empty
PostSubject: Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride!   Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride! I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 3:20 pm

Papi happily walked the streets of California's coast. On her back was a small black bag and in the bag was a folder containing pictures, a small amount of cash, and two plastic jars. In her hand was a map. She had drug Saren along, who was hopefully right behind her. She was looking for any docked boat that would take her to South America.

(Ask to join please.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride!   Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride! I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 3:32 pm

Saren closely followed behind Papi, taking in the views around him. You know, maybe this trip won't be so bad... he thought to himself. He didn't know the true meaning of why he was being dragged all the way out here, but he begrudgingly accepted the terms. He couldn't bring himself to refuse Papi, and he though he might have a little "fun" on this little adventure. "W-what are we looking for again, Papi? It was a boat, right?" He studied the docks around him, trying his best to find a suitable vessel for the voyage. So far, all he saw was a few run-down sailboat which surely didn't look the part.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride!   Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride! I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 3:38 pm

Papi looked back at Saren. "Papi needs a boat to South America so Papi can find a flower." She said, continuing to walk right into a pole. She rubbed her head a bit but continued. Nothing could break her mood right now. As she watched the docks, she looked at the tiny, broken sailboats. She could've just flown, but she hadn't wanted to go alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride!   Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride! I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 7:27 pm

Saren quickly ran over to Papi to check her condition after she hit the pole, obviously worried. He examined her forehead and decided she was fine. "Hey, don't run into stuff like that! You could hurt yourself!" He had a faint look of anger on his face, but shook it off. He looked around him, still trying to find the right boat for the voyage. He still didn't see any candidates, just broken sailboats and rusted motorboats. "Wow, they're really isn't anything worth while here, huh?" He spoke in a rash tone, kicking a small stone on the planks of the dock.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride!   Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride! I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 7:45 pm

Papi smiled when Saren checked her head. "Not really... Papi needs a boat..." She was about to just try another town when she saw what looked like a pretty sturdy boat at the end of a dock not far off. "Saren! There!" She pointed, grabbing his hand and running toward the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride!   Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride! I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 8:10 pm

Saren ran with Papi toward the boat, showing some surprise when she grabbed his hand. He yanked his hand away when they were close enough, and jumped on the boat. It looked fast, sturrdy, and most important of all, clean. He showed a relieved supply when he noticed the condition, and sat down right on the deck. "Do...do we just take it? I've never exactly taken a boat before..." he said looking around for the "owner". Let's just hope the guy who sells us this thing isn't too suspicious...
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride!   Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride! I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:17 am

Papi looked around the ship, scanning the surface. "Hellooooo? Can Papi take this boat?" She called out, waiting for a reply. When none came, she went over to the dock and began pulling the rope in. It looked like she was planning to take the boat, not that she knew how to use it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride!   Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride! I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 3:12 pm

Saren ran over to Papi, almost tugging her hands away from the rope. He stopped himself to think about if stealing the boat was the only way. He knew he couldn't afford it if it was being sold, but, wasn't just stealing the boat wrong? There wasn't any vendor present, so how long would he have to wait to even TRY to buy this thing? He grew a devoted look on his face, and helped bring the boat out to see. "Come on, Papi. We're going on sea adventure!" This was part of his dream, to be a captain of his very own ship! He grew with excitement, and went to the wheel. "Where...where are we going, again?" he said with a confused look. He truly did not have any idea where they we headed.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride!   Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride! I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 11:49 pm

Papi smiled when she saw Saren's excitement. "Papi and Saren need to go to Rio to find Papi a flower." She said, checking drawers in the place the captain navigated from. Finding a set of instructions, she began running around moving ropes and tripping over things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride!   Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride! I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 6:41 pm

Saren drew the boat out to see, too excited for the adventure to take note of the circumstances that would follow stealing. He drove to...Rio? Rio? Where is...Rio? Where, where? South...south...South America! he was sure that he read it in a textbook before, and it was somewhere in south amrica. He felt it was better to just head in south, and then think about where Rio was when he was near the country. He looked at Papi, and smiled. He was pretty glad that she was the one who was with him, which was a much better alternative to being alone. He continued to steer, getting the hang of the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride!   Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Searching: Part 1: A boat ride!
Page 1 of 1