Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) Empty
PostSubject: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 12:13 pm

Glyndwr was sitting in the sun, atop the Specific Ocean, next to the pool it featured atop its deck. He was sitting with his feet dangling in the water, wearing only a pair of blue swimming trunks. Contemplating whether or not to jump straight into the water or submerge himself slowly was taking a long time, he thought, but it was his choice, and he had all the time he could ever hope for to make such a decision.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 11:24 am

His girlfriend, meanwhile, sweet little Aurora, had already opted to canonball in a while back, and was swimming around on her back. Laughing loudly as she passed, she looked over at him, beaming, "C'mon! What's stopping you?"

Ooc:// tiny post!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 2:56 pm

"I guess nothing is." Glyndwr replied to Aurora, and then finally slowly slid down into the water, and below the surface, in one quick motion. After reaching the bottom of the pool with the momentum gained when sliding in, he maneuvered so he was facing Aurora and pushed off against the wall behind.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 12:36 pm

She laughed as she watched him, diving under and darting away. The little witch wasn't the best swimmer, by any means, but she was good enough, and managed to keep away, if only for a time, surfacing with a laugh and shaking out her long, purple hair.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 1:43 pm

Glyndwr continued to give chase underwater, only slowly returning to the surface. Once he reached the top, he took a breath and dived downwards once more. Once fairly close to Aurora, he resurface quickly and made to dive towards her, and to hug her under the surface.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 2:31 pm

Aurora let out a squeal of both delight and surprise as he caught her, and she barely had enough time to catch her breath before her head went under. Smiling as best she could beneath the surface, she squirmed in mock fighting, eyes dancing all the while.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 2:49 pm

After being done with underwater hugging, Glyndwr gave Aurora one more squeeze before letting her go. He floated back up to the surface, barely able to take a breath again due to his laughing and smiling. Floating on his back, Glyndwr's laughter slowly died down.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 2:50 pm

Aurora zoomed up after him, tossing her hair back and laughing, watching him with a smile on her face. As he floated, she began making tiny waves with her arms, trailing the water around as she did so. The one time he made the mistake of getting close, she crashed the wave against him, laughing and darting off once more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 3:08 pm

"Hey! I'm just floatin' here!" Glyndwr called after her as he flipped around in the water. With his feet on the bottom of the pool, he started slowly walking towards Aurora, splashing towards her with his arms as he did so. The closer he got, the harder he splashed, until he finally landed some of his watery barrage.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 3:33 pm

Aurora's laughter seemed only to get louder as she flung the water right back at him, giggling and pushing the water until she slipped and slid under. Surfacing with a laugh, she smiled. "Having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 4:11 pm

Glyndwr returned another splash, happily laughing along with Aurora. "Of course!" He exclaimed, grinning widely at the purple haired witch. He looked around the poolside, scanning for any objects that one would expect a pool to have, and spotted a few pool noodles lying around. He thought that maybe, those could be a lot of fun, so he started making his way towards them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 10:30 pm

She stopped as he moved back, catching her breath and trying to manage her long hair. Her eyes continued to dance as she watched him, curious as ever.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 8:20 am

Once at the edge of the pool, Glyndwr reached out and grabbed two of the noodles. "I was wondering if these could be fun, but I'm not really sure what to actually do with them." He said as he turned back to Aurora. "Got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 8:53 am

The girl came over to him, looking at the foam curiously. "I don't know," she said, her eyes squinted as she studied them before, finally, she called out in glee. "Sword fight?!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 9:17 am

Glyndwr's smile turned into a grin, as he exclaimed, "En Garde!" and threw one of the long foam tubes towards Aurora. Glyndwr then took up a ready stance as best he could in the water. This could have been interpreted as and all-too-serious take on a playful fight with pool noodles, and he definitely was aware of this.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 9:21 am

Aurora fumbled for it, grabbing it and laughing as she looked at him. Holding it with a hand towards either end, she went to bat at him with the slight slack at her right, leaving the center as a sort of guard.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 9:28 am

Glyndwr grinned at Aurora as moved his noodle to block Aurora's attack, holding it with both hands over his head, painted downwards into the water. This block left his other side unguarded completely.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 9:30 am

She smiled back, pulling away and trying again at the opposite side. They both were more than well aware that she wasn't the greatest with these games, had a tendency of leaving herself open and unguarded, but it was the fun that she worried about. Thus, fun was what she always managed to have.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 9:38 am

Glyndwr moved the noodle behind himself and to the other side, in a similar position to the last one, with one major difference; this time, his left upper arm was over his face. Probably a mistake.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 9:41 am

Aurora laughed, turning the noodle so that the "broad" side faced him, and pushed it forward, pressing his arm against his nose. She slide back in the water immediately afterward, guarding herself with the strange foam toy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 9:50 am

Unsurprisingly, Glyndwr almost fell backwards into the water when his arm was pushed further into his face, though he regained his balance quickly enough. Glyndwr then held the tube in one hand and lunged forward after Aurora, trying to get as much reach out of the toy as possible. This meant, however, that he had to shit his center of balance forward.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 9:57 am

Aurora dove under briefly, grabbing at her boyfriend's leg and tugging slightly before retrieving her noodle. Gently, she bonked him on the side of the head with it as he went under, giggling all the while.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 10:04 am

"Whaa!" Glyndwr exclaimed before he dipped under the surface, getting a mouthful and a noseful of water. He emerged as soon as he could, and took a deep breath, before coughing up some of the water he ended up swallowing. "That's just dirty!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 10:10 am

She laughed aloud, holding the noodle in front of her as she moved more towards the deeper end, allowing herself to float with the toy. "All's fair, Glyndwr!" Both of them knew that he wouldn't seek any proper revenge on her, and neither would she actually do any sort of serious harm to him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 10:15 am

Glyndwr dived underneath the water, with the noodle in hand. With him swimming below the surface, it looked like a tall, circular shark fin, sticking out above the surface. This shark fin was moving quickly towards Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next