Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chalker, Axel.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Chalker, Axel. Empty
PostSubject: Chalker, Axel.   Chalker, Axel. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 5:57 am

Name Chalker, Axel.

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Axel is in the middle in most aspect physically. Average height, strength and agility. He has red hair, extending to just below the ear. Axel has green eyes and usually keeps the left one slightly squinted; Axel also has freckles below his eyes and on the bridge of his nose. He wears a pair of cargo pants, in which he keeps different bits to attach to his pipe, a white, long sleeved shirt and a pair of heavy duty boots, along with a loose belt to hold his PVC pipe.

Personality: Axel doesn't care. He is chilled out and careless. When in danger, he treats it like a game, when not, he treats everything like a game anyway. His carelessness doesn't extend to other people, though; he is cheerful and likes to joke around as well as be the one to provide the treat. He's a nice guy, like that. In battle, he dances around any foes to some unknown rhythm in his head he must have made up for some reason.

History: Axel has partial amnesia due to an accident which had him forget his parents and access to his engineering prowess. He remembers being able to create amazing things from basic materials all on his own with a few tools, but has forgotten how now. Axel thinks the knowledge is locked away, to be found later on when something happens to unlock it, but he has been told that they most likely won't return; he has decided that life was monotonous without his know-how and due to that he doesn't mind danger and death and getting in trouble is not a problem. He also has one curious talent. His anti madness wavelength, which can be used from direct contact or projected forward through a most curious material; PVC plastic. Due to this, he fights using a PVC pipe with a molded plastic handle at the bottom (Featuring hand guard.) and a sharp cone at the end used for stabbing. He can switch this bit out for a shovel attachment, which he carries in one of the larger pockets of his combats.

Miscellaneous
Song, anyone?:

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Chalker, Axel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chalker, Axel.   Chalker, Axel. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 3:21 pm

*Gives a thumbs up* Everything looks right as rain to me.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Arc
Admin
Admin

Chalker, Axel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chalker, Axel.   Chalker, Axel. I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 9:27 am

I'm dropping this dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chalker, Axel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chalker, Axel.   Chalker, Axel. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chalker, Axel.
Page 1 of 1