Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blanche, Axel

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blanche, Axel Empty
PostSubject: Blanche, Axel   Blanche, Axel I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 3:52 pm

Blanche, Axel Z

Name: Blanche, Axel

Weapon: Carrie Blanche

Love Interest: Not particularly interested in anyone currently

Appearance: Axel stands about 5’2 a kind of scrawny looking kid. Dark blue hair almost black, silver eyes that sparkle in the light. Wears a green fur lined parka that buttons down, and a pair of over the ear headphones. His pants are simply jeans, but they are rather baggy on him. He wears tall metallic boots that cover from his feet just below his knees.

Personality: A very quiet and outspoken young man who’s only goal in life is to protect his little sister from the rest of the world, and it’s cruelties. He’s kindhearted, brave, and Usually won’t speak until he’s spoken to. Most things in life he’ll take with a grain of salt, and he could let just about anything pass him by. He has great potential, but he doesn’t really seem to care, things aren’t favorable for him to consider himself all the time.

History: His father was a lonely magic tool inventor in the wintery state of Colorado, and he spent many hours a day studying, writing and researching into his work. Hardly ever would Axel or his sister Carrie ever see their father, locked in his room from daybreak to sunset, but whenever they saw each other, his father only spoke to him about his education, trying to teach Axel everything he knew. he didn’t know how long he’d last and he wanted Axel to be able to take care of himself.. For a long time people who wanted to gain access to the information Axel’s father was concocting, and they spied on the family for years. One day, word had been rumored, that the great inventor had finally made a breakthrough, and he planned to take his work to Denver the following week. The following day they sprung their attack, and trapped the Blanche family within their own house. In the assault Axel tried to fight them off with a lead pipe, and was taken down quickly, his father not far behind. And to their rescue, his sister, her armed changed into some sort of laser cannon, and she fired upon the men who promptly ran to cover. The trio ran to the basement, Carrie falling behind, and was shot in her back, shattering her spine. Axel carried his sobbing and paralyzed sister through the door, and locked it behind them. They were running out of time. Then his father threw his cards on the table, risking everything. He performed an operation on his sister that could save her life, and sent the both of them away through a secret tunnel with every blueprint he ever made in a large duffel bag. They never knew what became of their father, but they didn’t want to find out. Hidden at the end of the tunnel, was a airplane hanger hidden beneath the snow. Without much of a choice, they flew away from home, not daring to ever look back.

Miscellaneous: Axel, with the power of his soul can summon ice from the ground at will, although it can be strenuous if over done. The boots he wears he created using the blueprints from his father, and they make him run fast, reaching the speed of sound 15 seconds. The boots can also thrust him at speeds hard to comprehend in a single direction, at a close distance.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Blanche, Axel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanche, Axel   Blanche, Axel I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 5:17 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Blanche, Axel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanche, Axel   Blanche, Axel I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 11:39 am

Blanche, Axel SuBGn35

Linx, as of 3/15/2016, this app is in compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blanche, Axel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanche, Axel   Blanche, Axel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blanche, Axel
Page 1 of 1