Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About two Boys.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:57 pm

Sylas led Vinnia, James, and Anna into the Death Room, his cloak still active. Vinnie held James via some serpent on his back, while Anna was free to walk with them. He made his way to the platform, stepping up onto it and waving to Death. "I need a bit of help, Lord Death..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:06 pm

*James struggles*

"Im pretty sure, you can let me down now..."
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:12 pm

" No. " Vinnie said plainly, he wasn't about to take any chances. He held out his open hand and it kept the area around him dark, he needed it to keep the monster out.
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:16 pm

"Come on, you have a death scythe right here and Lord Death right there. Im not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:17 pm

" Damn right your not going anywhere you got a python pinning your arms to the side five feet off the ground. " The head of the monster looked into James's eyes with a soul sucking stare.
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:21 pm

*James headbutts the monsters head*

"Get out of my F***ing face you pathetic snake!"
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:22 pm

The snake has armored scales so it shrugged off the blow easily. " Hey I can feel that... " The monster head-butted back powerful enough to make James see stars.
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:30 pm

*James shrugged it off*

"Is that all you got you pathetic snake"
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:31 pm

It squeezed much harder on James's wounds. " Down boy... " Vinnie said under his breath.
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:33 pm

*James coughs up blood*

"That's all you are... a lap dog. Obedient to your master. Good boy."
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:38 pm

Lord Death turned and looked to Sylas, paying no mind to the two bickering. "Well hello Sylas! Good to see you again. What seems to be the problem?" he spoke in his well known, high voice as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:43 pm

*James moves his sights from the snake to Lord Death*

"Hello Lord Death"
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 11:09 pm

*James wants to bow to Lord Death but the serpent is constricting him*

"Hey Vinnie... YOU CAN LET GO OF ME NOW!!!!"
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 11:13 pm

" Why don't you ask the lap dog? " He said. The snake hissed angrily in his face.
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 11:26 pm

" Well I can defianitely tell how is the boss around here. Not you that for sure. *James looks at the beast* Your just a little bitty pet. The snakes back in my village could swallow you hole."
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 11:32 pm

" Ugg, where are my guns? I want to shoot a .22 into his whining face. "
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 11:38 pm

*James Remembers something*

"Hey Vinnie putting everything aside, I remember when I received this dreadful job from the carrier bird they had a note attached for you, Its in my side pocket. And before you say no. Im telling the truth. Im a man of my word."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 8:44 pm

Sylas gestured to the two, keeping in mind to keep his kishinized eyes looking away from Lord Death. That could be an awkward conversation. "Firstly, the issue of Vinnie. I went down and talked to him, like you asked. I'd like to request that he be released and made my assistant teacher. I understand how there might be some issues with him being a kishin egg, but I believe that we... er that is, I can keep him under control."
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 8:48 pm

Vinnie drops James on the floor. " Alright take it out. "
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 12:36 am

*James brushes off his vest and looks at Vinnie*

"Thank you Vinnie and Beast"

*James reaches in his front pocket and takes out the letter giving it to Vinnie*

"Here you go."
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 12:48 am

Death cocked his head and body to the side as Sylas looked away, but decided not to question it. He would talk to him about that later. "Vinnie as your Teacher Assistant eh? Well, sounds fine to me. That all you need?" He said it strangely, as if it didn't exactly matter that he had been a kishin egg.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 12:49 am

"No, unfortunately. One of our students tried to break Vinnie out. While I was interrogating him. Let nothing be said about the intelligence of the other classes... JAMES, STEP FORWARD!" He looked back at the pair, his cloak spreading out like a shadow behind him, splitting when it got close to Lord Death.
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 12:50 am

*James turned away from Vinnie and to Lord Death*

"Hello Lord Death* *James bowed*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 3:11 am

Anna was just looking at James. Maaan...What were you thinking.. She thought to herself. Well that young 12-years-old girl knew that Shinigami-Sama is the most powerful warrior in the world. That's why she was afraid what will happen to James. Anna wouldn't let them kill him.
The girl crossed her arms and looked at Lord Death. How can you be so calm, James? The young ninja thought.
Back to top Go down

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 8:47 am

Vinnie read through the incriminating letter, then slipped in into his jacket as the monster retracted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About two Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About two Boys.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next