Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About two Boys.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

About two Boys. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:06 pm

Vinnie's head is hit so hard it smokes, causing him to fall on his knee's. Righteous fury still burning through his veins, when James falls back on the floor he almost falls down on top of him. Proping himself up with his left arm, he starts punching with the strength of a young man with a little more heft gained from the beast. His head was pounding, but he wanted to hurt James so bad! He aimed for the upper body.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:11 pm

Vinnie's hand impacts a metal axe. Sylas holds the weapon by the very end of the other half of the staff. "Vinnie. Back down."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:14 pm

*After James hit the ground his wound from earlier got worse and he coughed up blood"

"Poor little M-Mob boss"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:17 pm

Vinnie kept hitting the axe, hard enough to leave a small imprint. He slowed down and was about to stop before he heard poor little mob boss... Then he grabbed the axe, casted it to the side and raised his left fist. Darkness swirlder around it and he brought it down onto James's ribs hard enough to break one before rolling to the side and wondering how a karate chop could hurt so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:26 pm

*James yells in pain and falls to the ground in pain coughing up blood"

"Ah! This c-could've been avoided if you would've just believed me... If I was lying... I would've just taken the expulsion... but i didnt and im fighting to stay in..."

*James breaths heavily*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 5:12 am

That was enough. Anna pointed at Vinnie "Stop it!" She yelled. Then young Kozak put her hand on a hilt of her sword. "Calm down." The girl whispered. Anna looked at Lord Death and asked "Is there anything, we can do to change your decision, my Lord?"
Then she looked at James..At her friend..Anna was mad at herself because she couldn't do too much to help him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:49 am

*James laying on the floor coughing up blood and holding his side barely looks at Anna*

"D- Don't try Anna... Sylas will deny everything..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:51 am

Sylas walked over to the boy, picking him up by the back of his collar, and starting to carry him from the Death Room. "Yeah. I don't listen to trash..." He tossed him out the door, looking down at him without pity. "You're expelled. If you live in the dorms, pack your things and be out of here by the end of tomorrow." He turned, the door slamming shut behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:57 am

*James hits the floor in pain, he just lays there*

"Why... why are you all so i-ignorant..."

*Then James hears someone walking towards him laughing*

TheWitch: " Well... It seems though we have a problem don't we?"

*james' eyes widen and he tries to crawl to the door*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 5:55 pm

Vinnie lied on the floor, then he sniffed. " Hey there's someone outside... a witch?... "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 5:58 pm

"Let's check it!" Anna said as she looked at Vinnie. Then she looked at Lord Death and bowed. Aaaannnd then she began to walk towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 5:59 pm

Sylas narrowed his eyes, turning and throwing open the door. From his shoulders grew three pairs of spears, launching towards the witch with great speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:01 pm

Vinnie shakily stood up, his first few steps were wobbly but then he ran all the way to the door. Popping his head out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:36 pm

*James can hear everything that is happening while lying on the floor in pain, he watches them fight, at one moment James feels like he is sinking into the ground and he vanished and reappeared next to the witch, she held her hand out towards james*

Witch: "Don't move another muscle or I'll kill him!"
*James just looks at the others with death in his eyes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 9:26 pm

The imp silently appears behind her. He puts his fingers to his lips as if to say shh... Then jumped on the witches back with sharp claws and tried to rip out her throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 12:23 am

*James just barely watches the imp attack the witch*

Last edited by Kirito on April 23rd 2014, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 3:43 am

Ooc: and the imp?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 11:42 am

Ooc: you know I'm going to delete that post
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 4:27 pm

OOC: And the spears currently soaring towards her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 4:53 pm

Ooc: I kind've screwed this up. Just don't worry about just continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 7:04 pm

ooc: Just right a post explaining how she responds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 7:19 pm

*The witch uses a mirror force to block the incoming spears, but never noticed the imp. The imp attacks her doing some damage but she disappears and reappears somewhere else. A black aura surrounds her*

TheWitch: "We will meet again!" *The black aura consumes her and she disappears*

*James had watched up to the very end until he couldn't watch anymore and he blacked out*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 8:39 pm

" Ah s***, lets get him to the infirmary. Pack up his crap. And let him go. " Said Vinnie, trying to hide that he was enjoying the smell of blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 9:56 pm

*James just lays there but he can hear everything that is happening around him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About two Boys.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3