Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring break b****es! (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spring break b****es! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Spring break b****es! (Open)   Spring break b****es! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 1:14 pm

laura was on her way I meet up with friends at the airport. She was wearing a white sundress and carrying a suitcase. Laura posted on (random social network)
"Can't wait for Miami, see you guys there! Spring break 2014"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring break b****es! (Open)   Spring break b****es! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 11:49 pm

Beth Masudo was looking forward to spring break, she was going to Miami with some students from school. She left for the airport wearing her usual tank top, jean shorts and blue jacket. At the airport she stood and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring break b****es! (Open)   Spring break b****es! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 12:06 am

Kataro pulled up at the airport happier than ever! He had on a straw hat, some short, a pink and yellow colored flower shirt that was opened. He has no short underneath it, and he had on a pair of shades. Mmmm!!! It's time! Clubbing, drinking, and much much more!!! Time for some Miami!!! He thought to himself. He had several suitcases and bookbags on his shoulders and around his hands. He was ready to PAR-TAY! He looked around and tried to see if he could spot Connor, Dylan or Metzger. It had been a while since they had done something fun together, and he was more than eager to hang out with some old friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring break b****es! (Open)   Spring break b****es! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:13 am

Beth got through security check and stood waiting for her flight. She saw Kataro and smiled. Then she sat down and pulled out her book while she waited on the boarding call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring break b****es! (Open)   Spring break b****es! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring break b****es! (Open)
Page 1 of 1