Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aesop Fable

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aesop Fable Empty
PostSubject: Aesop Fable   Aesop Fable I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 3:52 pm

Fable, Aesop

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: Buckler Shield

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Aesop is a very tall, lithe boy. He has dark olive skin and a rather contrasting copper hair color, which has sometimes lead people to believe that it's been dyed. He has dark gray eyes. He keeps hair neat and favors "fancier" clothes such as waistcoats and dress pants.

Personality: Aesop is a gentleman if there ever was one. He's polite to everyone and does his best to appear as calm and collected as possible. For him, chivalry is anything but dead.

However, what he feels on the inside is a completely different matter. Despite the graceful way he portrays himself, Aesop is actually quite timid and ditzy. He's unsure of his own judgment and prefers to take examples of how to behave from fairy tales and television. He knows from these stories how gentlemen are supposed to act and enjoys being seen as something other than some stuttering little idiot.

Aesop has also become uncertain in his own morals due to his lack of self confidence. Also taking examples for morals from stories, Aesop's Fables being his favorite form of reference. Not because he doesn't have morals, but rather over the fact that he doesn't truly trust his own judgment.

History: Being the youngest of five children, Marisol Fontaine was the baby of the family. Often spoiled by her brothers and put in frilly dresses by her sisters, Marisol was treated very well in childhood. She was often treated as younger than she actually was, her ditzy behavior not doing any favors.

Marisol was quite feminine growing up. Having a fascination for fairy tales and an eye for fashion, she was expected to become quite the young lady. That was until Marisol announced to her family that 'she' was in fact a he.

His family didn't take him seriously. They thought it was just another one of his cloudy-headed outbursts. They humored him, but it was clear they didn't actually believe him. Marisol's family were aware of the existence of trans-people, but believed that Marisol didn't act masculine enough to really be one.

Eventually, Marisol was found to be a weapon and enrolled in the Academy. He had his hair cut and bought an entirely new wardrobe. Marisol Fontaine enrolled as Aesop Fable, in order to remind himself of the kind of person he wanted to become.

Miscellaneous: N/A

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
Back to top Go down

Aesop Fable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aesop Fable   Aesop Fable I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:00 pm

I've finished. =)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Aesop Fable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aesop Fable   Aesop Fable I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:38 pm

This seems like a very well thought out and original character, very nice! Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aesop Fable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aesop Fable   Aesop Fable I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aesop Fable
Page 1 of 1