Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Return?! (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 7:57 pm

Claire shuffled her feet some, looking down at the floor. "C-Could everyone... Just please back up? Just a little bit?' She still spoke in a quiet manner, and she kept her gaze downward if only because she didn't know if anybody had A.) heard her, or B.) decided to comply.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:01 pm

Beyril jumped, "Oh! Sorry!" she apologized, taking a few steps back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:05 pm

Kazuko and Ikaru both nodded and took a step back in syncronization. Ikaru turned to Kazuko and blinked. "You did that on purpose didn't you?" He shook his head and looked back to Savannah. "No need to apologize and uh...thanks." Kazuko smirked and then said, "Well, does the birthday boy get a little gift?" Another clap over the head from Ikaru.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:07 pm

Savannah gave the boy a quizzical look, "I am older than you, Kazuko-san. Such would be highly inappropriate, especially upon first meeting."

Last edited by LeolaniLiaMay on April 22nd 2014, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:08 pm

Beyril giggled through the hand over her mouth, "Someone got turned down quickly."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:14 pm

Claire only watched them talk and laugh and such, though she was definitely breathing easier now that she had a bit more room. Her shuffling stopped, though her hands did return to her draw strings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:16 pm

Simon woke up in a chair in the infirmary, that's what he needed... a good nights sleep. He turned to look at the patient he had been healing all night and... she was gone! A smile spread across the ten year old boys face as he slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked out of the door. " Beyril? Beeeril, where are you? " The hallway may have seemed quiet for some but he could here the thoughts of those around him like whispers. He looked left and right and saw her in the hallway. " Yay! It worked! " He walked down to her. " How are you doing girl? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:17 pm

Beyril looked up and over her shoulder, "Oh! Hey, I'm doing well." she smiled, "Still sore, but that's to be expected."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:20 pm

" Hey better than comatose! : He fished around in his slightly worn yellow backpack. Then took out a can of chicken noodle soup. " You're hungry aren't you? " he asked with the certain knowledge that she was. " Not much as a first meal back, but anything heavier will make you hearl... Atleast that's what I'm told. " He took out a clean multi tool with a spoon and a can opener and passed over the can with the tool. " Eat up. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:23 pm

Beyril's eyes widened, "Ooh... Yummy.." She opened the can up, eating happily, "Oooh... this is much better than it should be..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:25 pm

"There's the kid," Savannah said, looking at him curiously. "Psi powers, correct?"

Last edited by LeolaniLiaMay on April 22nd 2014, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:27 pm

Claire slid away from Simon as he drew to the group, until she was at the edge of the group, a place she determined to be safe. She watched the interaction, pressing her hands together in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:29 pm

Kazuko looked to the girl Beyril, still grinning even though he was just turned down. "And what about a gift from you?" Ikaru pinched the bridge of his nose and said, "Bro, when will you learn?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:31 pm

Savannah rolled her eyes, "He has plenty more trees to bark up, Ikaru-san. Wait until he has worn them all out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:34 pm

Simon pointed at her. " Correct! Savannah Fukui, sixteen, parents immigrated from china, no I did not stalk you or research you. It's all in the psi. "
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:36 pm

"Japan." She corrected, nodding, "Thank you for noticing, however. Will you be joining us for lunch, Simon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:43 pm

She raised a brow and laughed,"But then I have to give your brother one, too! I can't pick favorites, you know." she winked, finishing her soup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:44 pm

Simon thought for a minute before face palming. " Japan, japan, japan! I always get the two mixed up, and yes. I would love to. "
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:45 pm

Savannah snorted, shaking her head and looking down. "Thankfully, Ikaru is more respectful." She glanced towards the young boy with a nod, smiling. "No harm has been done. Let's get to the cafeteria before it is swarmed. There are, after all, quite a lot of students here."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:46 pm

Claire was quick to burst out at that, paling even at the thought of going to the cafeteria.. "N-Not the cafeteria!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:47 pm

Ikaru grinned and looked to Savannah. "Couldn't have said it better myself." Kazuko paid those two no mind and shrugged when Beyril said she couldn't pick favorites. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind. After all, he already got a gift from some girl a couple days ago, ain't that right buddy?" Ikaru immediately flushed a deep shade of red, looking away from the rest of them. Kazuko grinned and looked back to the girl. "See? Only makes it fair if I get a gift too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:48 pm

" ooooh, I know a great vegan place just down the street. " Simon said rubbing his hands together.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:48 pm

Savannah looked back, curious, "I forgot the hour. Would you rather we eat outside?" She looked to the twins. "It seems you have found something that I do not yet know of. What gift?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:49 pm

Beyril looked confused, "We could go somewhere else, if you like..?" she asked Claire, then rolled her eyes at Kazuko, "I wouldn't be able to exclude one. It isn't my way!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:51 pm

Claire just shook her head. "I-I'm fine with most anywger... just not the cafeteria... Too many people..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Return?! (Closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next