Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Return?! (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:52 pm

She nodded, "If no one is opposed to Vegan, I think that Simon's proposal is a good one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:52 pm

Simon subtally planted a psychic suggestion in everyone's mind. Nothing big at all, but everyone was treated to a craving for vegan food... simon was vegan, and he wants some tofu damn it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:55 pm

Beyril pouted, "And here I really wanted burgers..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:56 pm

"Then bo-" Before he could finish his question, Kazuko was slapped across the face by Ikaru who sighed. "There's always the Burger Joint...or the Deathstaurant. The Deathstaurant is really classy though and we aren't dressed very appropriately." Ikaru stated, motioning to his leather jacket, jeans and beanie.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:57 pm

Claire shook her head. "J-Just somewhere without a lot of p-people..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:57 pm

Beyril shrugged, looking down at her clothes, still bloody, "Hmm... I suppose I should change anyways. If you want, we could just go to my place, and I could cook?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:59 pm

Savannah shrugged. "I do not mind either way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:02 pm

Ikaru shrugged. "Sounds good to me...too bad Danny ain't here. He's an awesome cook. I could always cook too...been told I'm alright. Unless you wanted to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:03 pm

" Shure, sounds great. " Simon said. He fished in his backpack and dug out a hoody. " I bought this at a thrift store, took it home and realized it was far to big for me. " He handed it over and retrieved his multi tool. " It should be a loose fit. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:06 pm

Beyril smiled to Ikaru, "We could both cook! I'd like to see what you can do!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:25 pm

Ikaru thought for a moment and then nodded, looking back to her and smiling. "Sure. Sounds good to me." "Yeah, I'm sure you'll do more than just coo-" And then, Kazuko was backhanded. Brotherly love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:28 pm

Beyril snickered from behind her broken wrist again, "Alright, well, come along, then! I apologize if the place is a mess..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:42 pm

Claire smiled a bit, still waiting near the edge of the group while she waited for them to start heading out. It was enough of a relief just knowing they were going to avoid the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:56 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Return?! (Closed)   Beyril's Return?! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Return?! (Closed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3