Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) Empty
PostSubject: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:39 pm

It had come about during what might've been called a date for the pair. Haphazardly visiting some South American drug cartel's villa. Her request at had been fairly innovative, namely involving carving her request into the ground with one of her spells, the nature of the spell also, incidentally, resulting in the deaths of 5 of the men guarding the villa. From her place on the broom, she called up to the large kishin, just in case he didn't hear. "So, I know of this town on the border of France and Belgium. They've got an excellent bakery there. It's, Mmm~, to die for. Maybe we could go? Satisfy my normal hunger, and then, when night falls, satisfy your hunger? I've been working on some new spells~. Figure I should be able to clear out the town in a matter of minutes."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 2:08 pm

The heavy flapping of Reaver's wings carried him above the small shape of woman aboard her flying broom. He dully acknowledged her monologue, directed at him, though he found he would have to reply to the witch, else she become cross with him. "It sounds lovely dear, but we have much more pressing matters to discuss than what to eat for dinner." Implying that a feast of souls was not at the top of his list was somewhat out-of-character for the kishin, but he had always been known to be rather moody. "We've been out of the act for some time now, Charim. The DWMA could have been turned in to a preschool for all we know. We've abandoned Saca's temple, we have no allies, and I want reconnaissance."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 2:38 pm

Charim imaginatively slices another of the guards in half, head to groin, leaving behind a pale blue soul. "It's like you believe I haven't done anything other than watch over you while you've been asleep." One of the guards is pulled to the ground as one of Charim's magic sharks leaps from the ground, eating its throat. "How about we go get dinner, and after that we go to London, to the London Headquarters."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 4:25 pm

Gazing around as if the situation were entirely normal, Reaver jabbed a long, blackened nail in to the soul and brought it to his lips. He chewed slowly, savoring the meal. "I suppose we could, but what good is just sitting and listening to reports going to do? I'd rather find one of the roaches and exterminate them, than listen to someone tell me about the infestation." Before discovering a place to rest on the ground, Reaver found a few words to whisper in Charim's ear.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 5:17 pm

Charim smiled a bit, laying back on her broom and looking over at him. "I can find the roaches a lot easier from there, my love." Her grin suddenly shifts to a look of pain, and she falls from her broom to the ground, the burn scars visibly glowing beneath her bracers.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 4:54 pm

The Kishin shrugged, and he replied to her calmly. "I don't know how your magic works." Once Charim was tossed to the ground from her broom, Reaver quickly tended to her, trying to find a way to soothe the pain.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 5:01 pm

The fit ended as soon as it has begun, though steam began to rise from under her bracers. They grew, sliding off her arms and releasing a blast of steam as they did so, revealing that the marks were the origin of the heated air.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:48 pm

"Are you sure you're quite fit to be fighting?" Reaver's voice was cold and stern. "I'm sure I can handle catching my dinner on my own."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:51 pm

She looked up at him blankly for a few moments before giving a slow, careful nod. "I-I'm fine..." She picked herself up on wobbly legs, grabbing onto her broom, which held still and held her up.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:56 pm

Reaver looked up to the savage moon in the sky, acknowledging it's dry mouth and thirst for blood. "It will be daybreak soon. The bloodshed here is not enough to keep the moon satisfied." Though he knew that the moon's cycle was not mandated by the sorrow of others, he made his point.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:04 pm

Claire sat on her broom, the magical construct lifting a few inches higher. She held out her hand and her bracers flew to her. She caught them deftly in her hands and began to slip them on over her burns, nodding in agreement with her words as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 11:41 pm

Reaver took flight again, saying nothing. He looked down to Charim, making sure she was alright, then took himself onward, following their original path.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 11:43 pm

Charim quickly rose into the air after him, quickly catching up to him. Her broom grew a few feet long, and she laid back on it, positioning herself underneath him and looking up.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:00 pm

"Charim, how far is this village you had in mind? I'm getting hungry, and I haven't tasted bloodshed in far too long." Reaver naturally had weak flying capabilities, only truly enough to allow him to fly long distances out of combat. Another flap of his wings gave him another push forward, but he didn't move very fast in flight. The Kishin was beginning to tire.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:32 pm

She smiled up at him, and her broom seemed to grow a few feet longer, and several inches wider. "Come and sit, my love. My broom will speed us forward with all the haste of Hermes. Rest your wings."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:49 pm

After hearing the good news, Reaver folded his wings and dropped downward. His hand caught Charim's broom, trusting it would not bend or break, and swung himself upward. Reaver was now perching at the edge of the broom, positioned like a gargoyle watching over a fair damsel. "I hear that I've been outdone as of late. Nebun is going to become a threat. I have no doubt that he's been laying waste in my absence."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:52 pm

Charim shook her head. "I heard no word of him in many months, and then I heard he died in a blaze of foolish glory in the soul locker at the academy. Your old adversary was reportedly involved in that. No, the true threat right now is a kishin named Inker. Berlin has fallen to him already, and I know not where he'll strike next.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:54 pm

"Our next main objective then...." Reaver narrowed his eyes at the oncoming shore. "is to find this... Inker... After I return to my full power, of course."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:04 pm

The broom hurried over the shores of southern France, headed crossways over the country. In no time flat the could see the silhouette of Paris rushing towards them on the horizon. Charim nodded over to Reaver, waving a finger around in the air, a trail of blue magic following. "What happens when we find Inker?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:12 pm

A smile cracked on the Kishin's face, and he looked at Charim. "If he wants to co-operate, we have a new ally. If not... We kill him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:24 pm

Lenore looked up at Reaver, "Do you need me to do anything, daddy?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:25 pm

Her broom began to slow, and below them stretched out a decently sized town. She looked up at him. "Can I take care of it?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:33 pm

"Do as you wish, Charim. I will remain here with Lenore. Don't return unless there's at least 50 souls for me. You know I get touchy when I am hungry." Reaver gently stroked his daughter's hair, and smiled at her. "Have you been practicing your magic that Mommy taught you?"

OOC: Charim was supposed to teach Lenore magic, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:40 pm

OOC: Yes, but she doesn't have a predisposition for it. She's an incredibly powerful dark weapon, though. I know Reaver hasn't used her to see that, but she's very strong.

Lenore nodded along happily, holding onto his hip, "I've been twying, but I'm not vewwy good..." she pouted, "I can still help though!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:44 pm

Charim stood on the broom, balancing effectively. She spread her arms out, balling her fists. Her hands crackled with blue lightning, large orbs forming over each hand. Slowly a circle began to outline the town, the same blue color as Charim's magic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next