Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:50 pm

Reaver watched quietly as Charim went about her work, still carrying conversation with Lenore. "Perhaps you aren't cut out for magic. You aren't a witch... and it's obvious you aren't like me..." At this point, it seemed Reaver was talking more to himself than Lenore. "Sweety, why don't you show Daddy what you can do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 6:22 pm

Lenore smiled happily, glad she could show off her power. She held out a tiny hand to him, and with a flash along her arm like blackened lightning, it shifted into a blade, "The witch said I'm a dark weapon now." she grinned, eager to please Reaver, before shifting herself in her entirety into a black katana with a large, brilliantly green emerald embedded into the hilt.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 6:27 pm

In all but a minute, the circle was complete. The moment the points of magical energy touched each other, the ghostly form of a giant shark slowly rose from the ring, enveloping the entire town in it's jaws. It slunk slowly back beneath the ground, and Charim wobbled slightly, in clear danger of falling from the broom.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 6:45 pm

Happy to see that he now knew what Lenore was, Reaver was still rather unimpressed with the apparent simplicity of her weapon form. Of course, he wasn't about to judge a book by its cover. "Wonderful Lenore." Reaver caught her with his right hand, and leisurely swung her about. He switched hands, and held out his free hand to catch Charim when she fell, though he didn't give her much direct attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 6:51 pm

As Lenore swung through the air, the space around it seemed to hiss and crackle like static for brief seconds afterward. The blackness trailed through the air as well, like small rips in the fabric of the universe itself.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 6:56 pm

Charim fell back into his arm, limp and unconscious. The spell, however, continued. The circle around the town slowly lifted into the air, a net following it. It pulled up through the town, collecting the souls of the former residents and carrying them up to Reaver, 83 in total.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 7:42 pm

"Small neighborhood.... but this will do." Reaver took Charim in his arm and slowly flew down towards the earth's surface. Once her and Lenore were safely on the ground, Reaver took flight once again, angrily devouring the remaining souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 7:44 pm

Lenore shifted back into her human form, watching him eat, "Wow, daddy... You must'a been really hungry..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 8:14 pm

Charim lay on her broom, groaning softly as she regained consciousness. The spell, though improved from its previous form, still taxed her immensely. Still, she felt a pang of pride as she watched him eat the 'meal' she'd provided.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:39 am

Reaver returned to the ground, angrily combusting in an aura of flames. His eyes began to glow with a red light and he whipped around to face a boat in the harbor. Without acknowledging the presence or even questioning the presence of any human souls within said ship, the Kishin fired a steady beam of electricity in to the ship's hull, sending waves of an electrical current throughout the ship. To recompense Charim for her work, Reaver was displaying his new found abilities, proving that if there was an end to evolution, he would find it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:57 am

Lenore watched eagerly, taking mental note of all he did. But her mind lingered on the souls. He devoured them so hungrily, so insatiably, that she couldn't help but desire to know the taste of one herself. The witch who had raised her had told her souls were what would make her stronger, but insisted that she would have to take them herself. One lay by the side, forgotten by her master. The one she called "daddy". She tentatively picked it up. Blue and flickering, somehow it seemed more desirable and more delectable than any sweet or candy she had ever been given. Yet, it was not hers. She had not killed the one to whom the soul belonged, nor had she any right to simply claim it. Not from daddy. Lenore brought the soul over to Reaver and held it up to him, "You missed one, daddy!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:59 am

Charim watched from where she lay on her broom, smiling at his new power. "Most excellent, my love..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 1:09 am

"Lenore...." Reaver smiled happily at his little angel, and gently rubbed her head with his hand. He scooped the lone soul in to the palm of his hand, staring at it sadly - it was like a lone child, separated from its brethren - and pushed it towards Lenore's breast. "Daddy is feeling full. Why don't you help him clean his plate, sweety?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 1:15 am

The child held it for a moment, unsure what to do with the simple gesture. It was an extension of kindness that she hadn't experienced; for someone to give freely of what was theirs, to her. Especially of something she so greatly desired and yet did not truly know herself. A smile crept across her face, and she squeezed the soul a bit in her hand, "R-really? I can have it..?" She looked down at it, licking her lips a bit as though presented with a giant chocolate egg, then tilted her head back, and swallowed the blue soul in a single gulp. She hugged her torso and smiled, humming in contentment as she wiggled back and forth in a little slight dance, "It's... so yummy..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 1:17 am

Charim smiled at the small girl, then to the large kishin. She laughed a bit, the sound a little weak given her drained state. "I think she likes it...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 1:57 am

"Wonderful..." A dark smile grew on Reaver's face. He had many plans in store for Lenore, now that he knew what to do with her. "Charim, I think you're right. Now... if only getting her souls were as easy as buying baby food." At that moment, a familiar scent presented itself to Reaver, and he looked up from his happy little family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:06 am

Lenore opened her eyes after a long while of savoring the taste of the soul, and followed the gaze of her "daddy". "What is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 2:50 pm

Dante Walked into what was left of the village looking around casually. "Hmm, seems like he did quite the clean up here." He stopped at one of the souless bodies and kicked it. "Ehhh, been so long since i've had a soul...." He looks up and looks around the village. "Hey Reaver you still here?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:55 pm

Charim looked over at the newest arrival, lifting her head up. "Who're you? What're you doing here, and how... How did my spell not affect you?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 11:06 pm

"Dante, my boy...." Reaver grinned like a shark, and waltzed over his former partner. "You said you were leaving for a while, but it has been an awful long time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 11:38 pm

Lenore grabbed onto Reaver's leg, hiding somewhat behind him and shirking back in fear from the new presence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 11:52 pm

"Eh, yeah i had some things of my own to do. You know how i am about getting things done in a timely matter. Oh and to answer your question its because i'm a dark weapon. Unlike those pitiful humans i'm not so easy to kill." He extended an arm out towards Reaver, gesturing for a hand shake.

Last edited by CrowSlayer on May 5th 2014, 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put demon blade instead of dark weapon)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 6:12 pm

Charim clenched her jaw, but said nothing, sitting up on her broom and cautiously drifting over. "And who are you, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 6:23 pm

"This is Dante." Reaver answered calmly, accepting the handshake. "He's a dark weapon that I used to work with, though... he left for... unexplained reasons. Regardless, he has a very unique weapon form, that I am eager to use."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 2:03 am

"Heh watch and learn kid." Dante changed into his sword form, Tenebra. His sword form was a long blade standing the entire length of Reaver's body, at the center of the blade swirled a dark void that seemed to draw all life towards it. "I'm ready when you are Reaver."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)   A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Small Village in France (Closed, Ace Management)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next