Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James' Recovery (To Be Continued)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

James' Recovery (To Be Continued) Empty
PostSubject: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:53 pm

Just a few moments ago, James' was "expelled" from the DWMA. When he was thrown out of The Death Room, he was confronted by the witch that that forced him to di his mission. They fought but the witch was not strong enough for a Death Scyth. James is currently being transported to the infirmary.

Last edited by Ratonhnhaké:ton on May 30th 2014, 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:31 pm

Vinnie stiletto was following close behind, he was going to make Shure James didn't squeal even more about his assignment. Even if it meant killing him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:37 pm

As James was being carried into the infirmary he barely opened his eye and saw Vinnie, he pulled his mask down, revealing his eye and bloody face. HE looked at Vinnie. "Vinnie... come here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:38 pm

Vinnie leaned in, whatever this kid had to say it better be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:45 pm

"I wanted to thank you, for saving me... Im also sorry about all of the stuff i said back there. It wasn't my place to tell everyone your business. I hope we could be friends... *James coughs up more blood*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:23 pm

" Well... " Vinnie said scratching his head. " Alright I forgive you, if I dun into you outside of school lets pick up lunch sometime. " He said, believing James was less of an ass when he wasn't begging to get beat up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:29 pm

*James nods to Vinnie then blacks out from Blood loss*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 1:18 pm

Suddenly Anna appeared 'out of nowhere' near them. "Poor James..You didn't deserve to suffer like this" The girl said as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 4:39 pm

ooc: Idk who but we need someone to be te nurse, or doctor
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 4:42 pm

OOC: Don't look at me! I don't want to be a nurse! Hm..But I could use my witch with healing magic..Hmmm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 8:50 pm

ooc: it doesnt really matter to me. Either way he is going to be in recovery for awhile. I also need Oblivion to post in this so he can play his part
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:41 pm

Hearing the commotion outside, Arusa gleefully opened the dispensary door, and greeted the students before him. "Welcome to the infirmary, how may I help you?" His voice was strange and cheery in a similar way to his uncle, Death The Kid, though it sounded a bit more forgiving. Upon acknowledging the beaten and battered man, he caught his tongue. "My word, what happened to this man?" The Shinigami's voice changed to a tone that aired urgency, and diminuendo. "Lay him on that bed right there." Arusa pointed to an empty hospital bed next to a desk and rolling chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:44 pm

James had lost a good amount of blood. But he came to just as he was put down. He let out a shriek of pain. "Ah!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:42 pm

Arusa gently tapped the man's shoulder, attempting to gather his attention without further harming him. "Sir, what's your name? What happened to you? How bad are your injuries?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:46 pm

James could barely understand what he was saying and he could barely speak. "My.. name is... james... What happened to me...? Broken ri... and puncture... spleen..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 11:00 pm

"Uh oh.... Stein? Stein!" Arusa began frantically rushing through books and medical documents, trying to figure out what to do. Stein was out for the day. Arusa had no medical experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 12:05 am

James just looked at Arusa running about the room. Barely able to keep his eyes fixated.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 1:21 pm

Suddenly two sisters, Angela and Aurora Foster walked into the infirmary. Angela had a wound on her forehead and her blood covered her face. "Damn..Walls.." she hissed

Aurora put her hand on her cheek and sighed. "Next time you should be more careful." She said as she put her other hand on her sister's forehead. Suddenly her hand began to glow and Angela's wound began to heal

"Aurora! I..We need your help!" Anna exclaimed as she ran over to her. Then the ninja pointed at James. "Please...No..I beg you..Heal him!"

"Wait a second Ann.." Aurora whispered
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:03 pm

"Dammit, I got this.... Screw the medical books!" Blackened tendrils shot out of Arusa's body as he began searching medical cabinets in a hurried pace. They were so fierce that they pierced through the infirmary walls. After they were done destroying school property, several gently lifted the boy's body. Arusa tossed a roll of medical bandage he'd found in to the air, and one of the things caught it. It began wrapping the stuff around James' upper torso, giving him room to work on the stomach area. "You have a ruptured spleen, which any normal doctor would have your spleen removed. The spleen has high recovery rates, and children who have their spleens removed are 50% more likely to die from a related disease. You are going to keep your spleen today." Another of Arusa's tentacles swarmed over the boy's face, rendering him unconscious. His body was lain upon the table once more, and Arusa made an incision in his side, tentacles rushing from all different areas of the room with medical equipment. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Arusa didn't turn his head, but he made it obvious that he was talking to the other students.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:21 pm

The sisters turned into their animal forms ( Aurora-Fennec fox and Angela-hawk) and jumped on Anna shoulder (Hawk) and into her arms (Fennec fox).
Anna looked at Arusa and walked out of the infirmary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 1:48 pm

Vinnie took a seat in the far corner of the room. He looked like he wasn't going anywhere soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 5:08 pm

James was having an out of the body experience, he could see Arusa running around the room, he can see himself lying on the table so close to death. Maybe instead of throwing him out and not believing him, they could have gotten him to the nurse and this wouldn't even be happening.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 5:34 pm

Anna growled."Argh! Why am I so worried!?" She asked two witches as they turned back into their human forms.

"Well...I dunno..Maybe you like him..Uh! You knooow what I mean" Angela said teasingly.
"Nope. They just have the same surname." Aurora said as she crossed her arms.
"Really?" Angela asked

Anna noddded "Yeah..That's why." The girl muttered.

"..But he isn't your relative, huh?" Angela asked.

"Yep" Anna answered
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 5:44 pm

Arusa, so focused in his work, hadn't noticed Vinnie's remainder in the room, and continued to examine his patient. Furiously, different tendrils and hands went to work at James' insides. The shinigami had never even administered pain pills, let alone perform surgery, but he must have picked up something from watching Stein every day, for in a matter of hours, James' body was stitched up, and had a long surgical tube running from it, pumping important fluids to his vitals. Promptly after laying James back down on his bed, finally through with the makeshift operation, Arusa proceeded to regurgitate his early lunch in the stainless steel sink. After resting himself for several moments, he announced to the other students that they could enter the room once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 11:12 pm

James lays on the bed and starts to wake up. He slowly opens his eyes and see the infirimary. "W-Where a-am I?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James' Recovery (To Be Continued)   James' Recovery (To Be Continued) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James' Recovery (To Be Continued)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next