Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:10 pm

Beyril looked up, trying to meet the girl's eyes, to search, and see if this gesture was one she was offering with sincerity. Did she mean it? Did she truly want to help? Or was it just her trying to be kind. The apartment did have two bedrooms; the one her parents used to use, and her own... She wouldn't mind the company either. Words failed her, but a timid smile and a light nod of her head spoke for her, before she pulled the girl close and hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:13 pm

Savannah tensed up instantly, holding her arms out stiffly as she looked down at the girl. Slowly, she tried to relax, holding her. "I... I'll work on the arrangements... Is... Is the lease in your name?" She looked back at Akira, a bit of panic in her expression. She had no idea what she was doing, only that this girl, for all they knew, no longer had any family and was struggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:16 pm

Beyril eventually released her, rubbing her eyes, in an attempt not to cry with joy, "I think it's still in my dad's name, but I've been paying for it since they left. It wouldn't be so hard if I could work full-time, but... I think mom would have wanted me to finish school."

Akira offered Savannah a calming smile, nodding his head, an assurance that she was doing something good. If nothing else, his family had given him access to quite a bit of money on his own. He had been contemplating buying a place anyways.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:21 pm

Savannah nodded, her hands shaking as she lowered them to her lap. "With both of us working, it should be easy to pay it off. For now, I say you quit that ratty job you're at right now. I'll front the next month or so's rent in the meantime. I... I can help you with resumes and cover letters... Even interview questions if you need it." She looked at her lap, swallowing hard, unsure of herself for once in her life. "I have to... Talk to my psychiatrist about my mood stabilizers and see what she thinks about whether or not I'm ready to try to work again, and I'm sure my physical therapist will want me evaluated more before I'm on my feet any more than normal but... I... I'm sure that we can work something out." She looked up slowly, timidly, smiling a shaking, uneven smile. Savannah practically jumped out of her skin when the one o'clock bell went off, right at that second, and an embaressed blush flushed across her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:24 pm

Beyril shakily got to her feet, "Thank you so much... Here, let me give you my number." she fumbled with her phone, and punched Savannah's name in, and handed it to her to input her number, "I'll meet you after class?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:33 pm

Savannah nodded slowly, adding her name and number into the phone before handing it back. "I... I live on-campus," she winced, "I... Said that already." She spouted out her room number before looking down at her now-fascinating feet. "I... I'll meet you there at two thirty, maybe...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:34 pm

Beyril nodded quickly, "Yes! Of course. I'll see you then."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:18 pm

Savannah's face dropped to her hands as soon as Beyril left, her body trembling, heart hammering as her brain muddled over the confusion it felt over the sudden surge of emotion. She didn't like feeling, and reserved her emotions for her family, angry, and lust. All else was pushed aside and avoided. And yet, here she was, making herself vulnerable towards a girl she'd met what, two days ago? She didn't know what was going on, or why it made her so nervous and scared, why it pulled at her heart strings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:20 pm

After she took off, Akira rested a hand on her shoulder, "You've got some time until class starts, right? C'mon, let's take a ride. You need to breathe."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:26 pm

She looked up at him, nodding, tears in the corners of her eyes. "Can you get my things? I... I might be unsteady. I don't want to drop and break anything..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:27 pm

Akira nodded, gathering her bags, and tossing the styrofoam dishes left behind from the food, "Come on. You want me to just carry you?" he offered.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:50 pm

Savannah shrugged. "It's up to you, but only if it's no trouble."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 6:18 pm

Akira rolled his eyes, lifting her up with one arm onto his hip, "Just assume nothing is going to be any trouble for me, okay?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 6:32 pm

"Assumptions make an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me.'" She muttered, a play on words she'd learned in middle school. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 6:33 pm

He paused, trying to figure out the phrase, "I... don't follow."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 7:40 pm

"Assume," she clarified, leaning her head against his shoulder, trying to steady herself. "Is spelled 'a-s-s-u-m-e.' A-s-s spells ass. U. M-e: me. Assuming makes an ass out of you and me."

Last edited by LeolaniLiaMay on May 1st 2014, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 7:42 pm

He nodded slowly, "I... see." e dropped her near the motorcycle, "Hop on."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 7:53 pm

Savannah nodded, setting her helmet on her head and fastening it beneath her chin before climbing onto the back of it. "What do you think the chances are of me talking my parents into letting me have one of these things, since I can't have a car?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 8:25 pm

"I don't know." He shrugged, putting his on, "I haven't met them."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 8:38 pm

Savannah slid her arms around his middle as she shrugged. "Would you trust me with one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 8:53 pm

"Yeah." He shrugged, starting the engine, "You can drive mine, if you like."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 9:50 pm

Savannah smiled, "You'll regret saying that. Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:23 pm

He shrugged, "Just for a ride." And sped off.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 11:35 pm

OOC:// Where do we move this to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5