Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:00 pm

The girl raised a brow, looking over at him curiously, right passed Jasmine. "I'm well. A bit irritated at the current circumstances of my life, but content beyond that. And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:04 pm

Claire bit her cheek, looking up at Jazz and nodding, quite unsure of how to retort. Sarah watched what appeared to be the confrontation between Martyn and Savannah, smiling a bit as she listen to the exchange between Claire and Jazz. Or rather, Jazz talking and Claire reacting.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:06 pm

Martyn sighed, and his whole demeanor seemed to change in that moment. His head hung low, staring at the table. "Things, are confusing... frustrating, and drag along with them the burning questions without answers..." Then he cleared his throat, and sat back up straight smiling. "But it's important to treasure what you have, and never stop searching for answers." To this he took another swig of tea.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:09 pm

Jasmine giggled, smiling. "Then eat up, little one. Maybe the cat will give it back then."

Savannah gave him a long, hard look, observing and pondering. "Indeed." She said finally, returning to her food, thoroughly confused and interested.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:13 pm

Claire looked away, pulling her own food from her lunch bag and quickly devouring her own, much smaller burrito. Every few moments she looked up and glanced around, though she almost always settled her eyes on either Jazz or Sarah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:19 pm

Martyn was almost dumbfounded. Was there not a single person who understood what he said. Understood the importance of the message. Did they understand him? Don't mind it, he told himself. "I'm so sorry, did I ruin the mood with that little outburst?" trying desperately to be apologetic.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:22 pm

"Of course. You can't just expects answers to present themselves to you in this world." Ace found his appetite, and drew a small box from his bag. He indulged himself in the rice that the box had contained. "But what will you do if, after years of suffering, you still aren't met with a single answer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:30 pm

Beyril thanked Savannah and held the check like it was a gift from the heavens, "You keep on pressing." She answered, "Forward is the only direction you can move."

Akira watched the interactions in silence, focusing on Jasmine and Savannah especially. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:39 pm

"Thank you. I couldn't have put it better myself." he said honoring Beyril. "Besides, if you turn tail and hide when the world gets you down, you've only proved one thing. You were never ready." He gingerly picked up his chopsticks, and freed a slice of sushi roll, the have a little bite to eat.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:47 pm

"I want to have a sparring match with you." Ace stated nothing other than this before returning to his meal. Such direct challenges from Ace, not fueled by anger or desire to shut down an arrogant NOT, were uncommon. Even when enticed, he seldom offered a fight to another student, but he had a reason somewhere in his heart for this match.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:49 pm

Savannah smirked to herself as she ate her food, liking how well the conversation had turned out but not commenting on any of it.

Jasmine shook her head, nudging Tony to get his attention. "So what ever happened to that cute girl in homeroom?" She winked.

Antonio chuckled, shaking his head. "No go."

At Ace's bold proclamation, all heads turned. Savannah raised a brow. "With who, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:59 pm

Claire quickly nommed the rest of her burrito, covering her mouth to hide a small belch. She looked over to Jazz, and then, surprisingly, raised her eyebrows and let the corner of her mouth lift in the hint of a smirk. However, a blush quickly crept into her cheeks, and her expression fell. Still, the point was made. Sarah looked at the two before clearing her mouth. "The rules state that any fight between two students needs to be refereed by a teacher."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:19 pm

Martyn looked around for a moment, a little confused, then cam to his senses. His face faded behind the shadow oh is hood, and he carefully gripped the hilt of his katana. "You don't mean me, do you?" His breathing was unsteady, like he was worried about something.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:30 pm

"Of course I have to clarify everything. I was indeed talking to you Martyn." It seemed as thought the whole room had darkened. Ace and Martyn were the only two in the room. Once Ace had felt something in someone, he had to satisfy his desire for knowledge and find out what drew him to them. The last person he had a connection like this with was witch spy for the Kishin Egg, Reaver. Though Reaver was no longer a relevant threat to the DWMA, and Martyn hardly seemed like an enemy, Ace couldn't shake his feeling, or the fact that he sort of liked the kid.

You're going soft Ace. His gaze pierced Martyn's despite him attempting to hide himself. "I'd prefer sometime today, in the dojo, not the training field. I wouldn't want a tree to get in my way."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:35 pm

Savannah smirked, looking over to Akira, saying nothing but the look in her eyes showing both interest and curiosity, with hesitation and fear somewhere behind.

Jasmine and Tony exchanged strange, almost fearful looks at each other before looking back at the pair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:45 pm

Martyhn stood from hsi seat, and relaxed his arm. "S-sure. I accept your challenge." his voice was shaky with the first sentence. "I will not disappoint."

Before he came to the DWMA, he was taught by the same man, who taught his father, and in part to his instructions, he shouldn't step foot near a fight with any human. But to deny this request would be shameful.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 11:05 pm

Sarah looked between the two boys, already trying to mentally figure out who stood a better chance of winning. Presently, she was betting that Ace was going to wipe the floor with Martyn. Still, it could go any way. Claire, meanwhile, had calmed herself with deep breathes, and was again looking around at everyone, though kept glancing as Jazz out of the corner of one eye.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 11:07 pm

Ace removed himself from the table, saying nothing more than, "Three O'clock." He gathered his bag and walked off to the halls, leaving his rice in it's original position. Before his exit, a student pointed to him, he glared back, and they turned the other way. Lot's of people tended to whisper about Ace. Most students knew him, and most didn't like him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 11:21 pm

Martyn had to think after that display exactly how many people would have his back in this fight. Probably a whopping 0% of the school actually cared about him, so his estimates didn't vary too much.

"I'm not hungry anymore." he took a deep breath. "If you'll excuse me." and he departed the table, leaving behind his lunch. As he walked out there was complete silence, and then conversation erupted once he was out the door. You could hear things like "...so-called samurai gonna get crushed today!" or things like, "...no point in showing up, it'll be a washout. The kid's never even fought before..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:44 am

Jasmine shook her head, eyes drifting back first to her food, then the girl in front of her. She grinned, offering a wink as she stretched her leg out under the table, rubbing it against one of Claire's.

Antonio let out a low whistle, shaking his head.before looking around at the others.. "Well." He said finally. "This is going to be a fairly interesting tale, if I do say so myself."

Savannah watched both boys leave, not looking away until they were out of her sight range. She sighed, continuing to eat her food, offering more of it to Beyril at random intervals.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:51 am

Claire smiled a bit at Jazz, her cheeks turning pink once more. Sarah let out an exacerbated sigh. "So, that happened... Who's going to go and watch?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:56 am

Jasmine practically giggled, raising a finger to her lips and winking.

Tony shrugged. "I probably will. It's only what? Noon? One?" He looked back towards the exit, curious. "I'll probably head over after my last class. Anyone gunna join me?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 11:21 am

Sarah shrugged, then nodded. "I probably will. That Ace kid's pretty freaky, but I bet he'll wipe the floor with Martyn..." Claire's cheeks flushed a bit darker, and she bowed her head, breaking eye contact.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 11:30 am

Jasmine shook her head, smiling as she finished off her food and packed up the tin. "When's everyone got class?" She said, leaning forward against the table, arms folded atop it.

Antonio nodded. "That's my thought --- and you know my schedule, Jazz. I still have a one thirty left and then a few night classes."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 11:39 am

Sarah looked over to Claire, then to the others.. "We've got the second half of Mr. Sylas's class after this, and then we're done for the day." Claire stood slowly, turning away from the group and looking over the city, trying to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)   Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skool Daze (Cafeteria, Open; try to behave?)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next