Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE   Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 8:42 pm

Name: Johnny Bilzwik

Weapon: no one, but wants some American and goes boom

Love Interest: Lady Liberty

Appearance: The stereotypical American in a Japanese anime. Johnny wears a camouflage U.S. military uniform with the NCO symbol on the right shoulder. He wears military grade combat boots. A banana of the U.S. flag covers his head and black sunglasses cover his eyes. He also wears a dogtag that has a bald eagle on the front.

His buzzcut hairstyle, when in combat, is covered by a military grade helmet that covers his eyes.

Personality: Johnny can best be described as a warmangering savage. Johnny is a fully dedicated American patriot to the degree he insults everyone else for not being as dedicated as himself. Johnny is always ready to fight, even when it's not necessary, all because he loves his country. Johnny never listens to anything that goes against his ideal worldview, where violence is the answer and America is the greatest invention since anything.

History: Johnny grew up in a military family. When he was five, his parents had him run exercises from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM, shaping him into the greatest soldier in his generation, or atleast that's what was drilled into his head. Patriotic spirit was first stuffed down his throat for years, further making him believe every race other than American is inferior.

It was on one of these exercises that he discovered Death City completely by accident. The idea that Death lived in the U.S. is what really drove his interest in the DWMA. Johnny only enrolled for one reason only, and that is to prove that America is the best country on the planet.

Miscellaneous: N/A

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater.

Last edited by Haunter999 on April 30th 2014, 10:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE   Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:13 pm

I don't exactly like how much he fits into the stereotype, and the answer to the last question is obviously wrong, but fix at least the last question and you're accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE   Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:16 pm

LeolaniLiaMay wrote:
I don't exactly like how much he fits into the stereotype, and the answer to the last question is obviously wrong, but fix at least the last question and you're accepted.
Just for clarification, you mean the anime stereotype, yes?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE   Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:44 pm

Ooooooh boy, I can't wait to see Ace kick his ass IC.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE   Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:51 pm

Yes, sir.

Also, keep the Character Sheet title as JUST your character's name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE   Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:56 pm

Ace wrote:
Ooooooh boy, I can't wait to see Ace kick his ass IC.
Well he is my joke character. We all have one, don't we?

Also, am I accepted now?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE   Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:58 pm

You still haven't fixed the Have You Read the Rules section.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE   Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:00 pm

ONLY your character's name

The answer to the last question is still wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE   Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:02 pm

Done. Oh, and apologizes for any trouble.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE   Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:12 pm

That's what we're here for

Read the rules and try again
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE   Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:13 pm

General/CB rules:

1.) Cussing is allowed, but we request you keep stronger language to a minimum.

2.) Harassment will not be tolerated out of roleplay. If you have a problem with someone, either take it up with them in a private channel or just ignore them.

3.) If anyone harasses you, forces you to break a rule, or threatens you personally, contact an Administrator immediately.

4.) No sexual content is allowed in the CB!

5.) No drugs, cigarettes, or alcoholic beverages are allowed in the CB!

Character Rules:

1.) It is only recommended that you be someone else's weapon/meister. We all want you to get to know the other players better. Also, it'd be a surprise what they post next!

2.) You may not use the original characters. If I see this used in any way, you will be warned, and your character/post will be deleted. All player characters are handled by the Administrators, namely Yours Truly.

3.) Same as above. You may not use their personalities OR history. (E.G. If you like Crona, your character is not allowed to be forced to kill and torture small animals in his/her childhood. This will not be tolerated. So, just don't do it..)

4.) You may have a maximum of 10 characters (total).

5.) If you want a crush, you don't need the other player's permission. This is not for them to decide.

6.) In your creation, where it says, "Have You Read the Rules?", put "I love Soul Eater!" to confirm you've read the rules.

7.) Each section of your app should be AT LEAST one paragraph long. (100 words or more)

8.) All characters MUST be approved before RPing

9.) In order to make a death scythe, you must have been an active member for at least a week. Also, your app has to be better than a normal weapon or meister app.

10.) To make a normal weapon into a Death Scythe, you need to have an administrators permission, and you need to run a thread with your meister and/or a supervising Death Scythe about killing a Witch to gain your hundredth soul.

RP Rules:

1.) No harassment is aloud here in the site, so if we catch you harassing a fellow member, you will get a warning but if you continue your acts a ban will be filed.

2.) No Godmodding is allowed, so please don't do it.

3.) To kill a player character, you need their owners permission.

4.) While fighting, of course in one hit you wouldn't kill them. Please be realistic. There's no way you could kill a witch with one or two hits.

5.) If a thread is going to have mature content, please be sure to put (Mature) before or after the title, please and thanks

8.) All members should keep track of their threads and make sure that nothing effects the timeline. (Example: Sam is kidnapped in one thread, but continues to act like nothing happened in the second thread.)

9.) Threads must be labeled as 'Private: user and user' or 'Open to all'

10.) Please add the tag (Finished) on any and all finished threads.

11.) If you are inactive for a while, for whatever reason, while being in the middle of a thread, it'll probably be moved into the 'finished/dead threads' section. If this happens and you want to bring that thread back alive, please ask a staff member via PM to unlock it and move it back.

12.) NO TIMESKIPS OVER ONE 1 WEEK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE   Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:19 pm

Oh, I have to put "I love Soul Eater" in there. That part I missed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE   Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:29 pm

Better. Accepted, but I think it would be best if we keep an eye on you.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE   Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:31 pm

Oh come now, Lani. Don't make it sound like a punishment. We don't wanna scare the kid away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE   Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny Bilzwik INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1