Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lynne Kretschmer INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lynne Kretschmer INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Lynne Kretschmer INACTIVE   Lynne Kretschmer INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 10:46 am

Lynne Kretschmer INACTIVE Red_panda_by_LuMaGa

Name: Kretschmer, Lynne

Animal Form: Lynne's animal form is a red panda, also known as a firefox.

Love Interest:

Weapon: Antonio Salvai

Appearance: Lynne is 5'6" with long, burnt orange hair, orange eyes, and fair skin. Her physique is modest, being lean with a flat chest. Her animal form features consist of a pair of small and white cat-like ears, and a long, fluffy, raccoon-like tail. The tail color is like her hair and has alternating bands of a darker orange; it ends in pure black fur at the tip. However, her animal form appendages only appear when her soul protect isn't on. Lynne's witch costume is identical to what you see in the picture above (I might change this later on though, not sure.) As for her DWMA uniform she wears a standard and cliche schoolgirl outfit: a short, black and orange plaid skirt with white ruffles underneath, a white, short-sleeved shirt, cuffs and a shirt collar that are both black, and an orange tie. (If you're having trouble picturing this, look up "sailor seifuku" and just apply the the colors that I described.) The tie also matches similarly to Tsugumi Harudori's in Soul Eater Not! She wears orange flip-flops normally.

Personality: Lynne is a pretty laid-back girl. She prefers not to interact with others and spends most of her time sleeping and eating despite her cute, preppy appearance. As a witch, Lynne is a bit manipulative in getting what she wants from others. Usually, she'll talk to others when she has something to gain. Lynne often dozes off in classes and on hot days doesn't even bother to show up. She likes to get firsthand experience rather than hitting the books but doesn't fight with innocent people as to avoid getting caught under the sway of magic. Deep down she wants some friends, but most meisters are afraid of Lynne (although they don't initially know she's a witch) and her own kind treats her no better as an outcast; she does have a strong bond with animals, though.

History: Lynne was born from a human father and a powerful witch mother. Thus, her mother was sentenced to be executed for breaking a major taboo in the witch world. It's unknown whether or not she's still alive today. By the time Lynne's mother wasn't around anymore she was still just a little girl. Her father knows a lot about witches and was a meister himself in his youth, so he raised Lynne as best as he could to lead her off the path from becoming a destructive witch. He believed the best thing to do would be to send Lynne off to the academy as soon as she was of age — letting Lord Death know beforehand about his daughter's magic. Thus, the witch became a meister. Lynne doesn't have a goal in life so far other than to meet her mother if possible. She doesn't have any leads, but Lynne knows that she needs to become stronger in order to face whatever obstacles the other witches may place for her.

Miscellaneous: Lynne has two primary magical abilities. The first is animal transformation (into a red panda), and the second is the ability to produce fire. She can use this fire as a projectile in battle or for any other use it might have — like lighting a fireplace. Like all witches, Lynne can fly and use soul protect. The reason that her tail and ears appear when soul protect is off is because she doesn't have much practice with her own powers. Lynne hardly, if ever, uses them inside Death City or around DWMA students. Lynne's mantra for using potent spells is "Twitter, tweet, panda heat". Despite manipulating fire, Lynne is sensitive to hot environments. The sensitivity probably comes from her human genetics. She's a decent fighter and knows her way around an alchemy station (making potions for healing, poisons, etc.)

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by Mistress Lani on February 24th 2016, 6:02 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more to personality and whatnot ~)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynne Kretschmer INACTIVE   Lynne Kretschmer INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 10:50 am

I hope it's okay that there's more than one witch that uses fire. It's elemental magic so I figured it would be. c:
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Lynne Kretschmer INACTIVE   Lynne Kretschmer INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 2:18 pm

Everything seems to be in order good sir! Approved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynne Kretschmer INACTIVE   Lynne Kretschmer INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 2:27 pm

Okay cool thanks :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lynne Kretschmer INACTIVE   Lynne Kretschmer INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 4:06 pm

I'm planning on adding resonance abilities soon when my character's at that point. I won't do anything OP, though. Not to mention she'll probably need to have soul protect off when she wants to resonate - if the other witches do that at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynne Kretschmer INACTIVE   Lynne Kretschmer INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lynne Kretschmer INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1