Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Important Address: A Sword More Dangerous Than a Man?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An Important Address: A Sword More Dangerous Than a Man? Empty
PostSubject: An Important Address: A Sword More Dangerous Than a Man?   An Important Address: A Sword More Dangerous Than a Man? I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:37 pm

On his way to the Death Room before making this important address with his new-found friend, Martyn went home to change into some formal attire. He wore the same clothes when he attended the formal. A pale red shirt covered by a black dress jacket and bowtie with black slacks. Tonight had been busy. He held the briefcase that contained items that could endanger a whole nation with a single touch. Only he understood the true devastating power they held, a lonely burden. He nervously went to grab the skull adorned knocker, and hesitated. He was about to enter the room with one of the strongest beings in the country. Had he ever thought to kill someone becasue they've disappointed him, or even just for fun? He had no idea what to expect he'd only been around for about a week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Important Address: A Sword More Dangerous Than a Man?   An Important Address: A Sword More Dangerous Than a Man? I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:43 pm

Simon had also popped into a 24 hour gym to take a shower and change. Then he came strait to the school. Seeing Martín hesitate at the handle he reached up and thudded it against the door. " Ready? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Important Address: A Sword More Dangerous Than a Man?   An Important Address: A Sword More Dangerous Than a Man? I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:44 pm

He suddenly was having seconds thought s on the whole new-found friend idea. "I guess I don't really have a choice now, do I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Important Address: A Sword More Dangerous Than a Man?   An Important Address: A Sword More Dangerous Than a Man? I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:45 pm

" Hey we flew all the way here instead of calling the reaper, why don't we finish the trip? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Important Address: A Sword More Dangerous Than a Man?   An Important Address: A Sword More Dangerous Than a Man? I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:47 pm

"Regardless the pain, I suppose your right." Now he couldn't wait to end this, and pushed the door open, marching inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Important Address: A Sword More Dangerous Than a Man?   An Important Address: A Sword More Dangerous Than a Man? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Important Address: A Sword More Dangerous Than a Man?
Page 1 of 1