Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The bear and the sword (Jt and I)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The bear and the sword (Jt and I) Empty
PostSubject: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 2:41 am

The sun had just risen in Death City, the buildings still slightly bathed in gentle peach colored rays. As the sun started to wake up, so did Kuma Urso, the werebear had fallen asleep on a park bench, the teen winced slightly when he sat up, the wooden park equipment didn't make for good beds, My back sure hurts.., the brown eyed monster thought. Not many were stirring, and it was still slightly chilly due to the desert environment, but if course it would get hotter, much hotter. Kuma was grateful for the cool in the air, at least he could get ready for the day without getting too hot, not that he was bothered by desert heat that much. The werebear got up from his place of slumber to head to the park fountain, there he began to strip, the teen found out the hard way the fountain was better for bathing than for a water source, it was too coppery. Kuma was glad that there wasn't anyone around, it wasn't that he was self conscious, it was that last time some people walking in the park freaked out that there was a naked teen in the fountain, they seemed pretty mortified, I don't want to scar anyone else.

After the fountain bath, Kuma shivered softly due to the morning chill, shaking his long hair like a wet dog would do. While waiting for himself to dry, Kuma decided to whittle a bit, starting to make a deer figurine with a chunk of wood he'd found in an alleyway. As he was whittling, the werebear's stomach growled loudly, Already? Huh, thought I'd be able to go a bit longer before I got hungry..., with that thought, Kuma pulled a jar of preserves from his satchel, a nice old woman had given it in exchange for one of his wood sculptures. Not bothering to use any utensils, Kuma ate the strawberry spread with relish. Even though he didn't have a house to call his own, Kuma enjoyed moments like this, the chill of the morning as he enjoyed his breakfast, along with the early morning song of birds, alone yet not lonely, he almost forgot he was naked. Yup, a very satisfying morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 4:22 pm

Sora woke up, stretching as she sat up on her bed. Well, it wasn't so much of a bed and more of a mattress on the floor. Pretty comfy though for being a cheap hunk of junk. Well, time to get up. Getting off the mattress, Sora headed to the door, opening it up a little to listen. Ugh, yeah. Looks like all the old ladies were either showering or doing early morning laundry. Well, no real point showering right now. Maybe going to the park was a nice play to relax in her pjs. Well, sure, this is place wasn't too bad, but she could hear the neighbors yelling.

Going to the kitchen, Sora grabbed some poptarts and a bottle of water, putting it in her backpack. She looked down, debating if she really should go out. She was wearing a plain white T-shirt and purple pj bottoms, not really something to be going out an average day on. However, the sound of glass smashing told her otherwise. Time to get going.

The cool air gently blew Sora's messy hair back, whipping it behind her. It felt great to be walking, even if chills were going down her back. The shirt wasn't that thick and didn't do a good job of keeping her body protected from the cool air. And the scenery was nice. The grass blowing from the wind. The trees standing mighty and tall. The fully naked boy around her age standing naked in front of her....

As Sora got near the fountain, she turned her head as something caught her eye. Which was Kuma drying off. Her body froze, staring at Kuma's exposed body. Heat started to rise in her, making her entire face turn bright red. She tried to mutter something, but nothing came up. Her arms were shaking as she stared, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 10:52 pm

The werebear took a while to notice Sora, too occupied by the strawberry preserves. The brown haired teen slowly turned to look at Sora who was currently frozen in place, Uh-oh, she seems a little shocked..., he thought. Kuma looked down at himself, he wasn't completely dry, he didn't want to dampen his only pair of clothes. The teen just awkwardly stared back at Sora for a while "......." , Kuma then slowly raised the jar of preserves, even though there was only half of it left, he felt that maybe some food would distract her and calm her down a bit. "Eat..?" He asked, wondering if she wanted any.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2016, 4:28 pm

Sora blinked, trying to comprehend what was going. The naked Kuma had a jar in his hand, seeming to be offering food to Sora. Now was probably not the most appropriate time to be offering someone strawberries, but then again he was paying more attention to the sweet berries first before Sora came along. Swallowing her embarrassment, Sora dug around in her bag, pulling out some paper towels. There wasn't much, but maybe he could dry himself a bit?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2016, 2:30 pm

Kuma tilted his head slightly when Sora pulled out the paper towels, "Paper...rags?" He murmured questioningly, Is She trying to trade with me?, the bear thought. Slowly, Kuma reached for the paper towels with one hand while handing Sora the strawberry preserve in the other, stepping closer to the weapon if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2016, 7:39 am

Wait, what was he doing? She didn't need the strawberries, no. She just wanted him to dry off then hopefully cover himself. Sora pushed the jar back to him, shaking her head. "N-No need to, uh do that. I-I have my own breakfast, thank you..." This was pretty difficult for her. Her mind kept telling her to observe the boy's body, but she kept telling herself no. So, Sora focused on Kuma's forehead, not having the guts to look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 2:20 am

Kuma kept his head tilted for a bit but just shrugged, maybe this was a sort of greeting around here, Well, I can't let this gift go to waste, the werebear thought. Kuma sniffed the paper towel, nothing unusual there,  it was safe to use, so the brown haired boy started to dry himself, right in front of Sora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 10:27 pm

Sora quickly turned around, facing away from Kuma. This man had no shame. Literally. Here he was standing in the middle of the park and he was naked casually,and it didn't bother him at all. How does he do it. Almost anyone else would be freaking out in this situation, or in Sora's case, freaking out just seeing someone naked. For now, she just had to tough it out, waiting for this guy to dry off and get dressed...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 11:38 pm

After drying himself  off, Kuma got dressed again, though he wouldn't necessarily mind being naked again, even if the large scar on his side was showing. After getting fully dressed, Kuma pulled a brush from his bag, it was rose pink and had colorful rocks embedded in the back, the structure made of wood and clay, it actually looked like something a girl would use, but the werebear used it to brush his hair either way. While brushing his long brown hair, Kuma looked at Sora, starting to become curious of the nervous girl I'm front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 7:14 am

Sora twirled her thumbs for a bit, waiting to turn around. Was her done yet? Was it safe for her to turn? What if her eyes fell onto that scar again? Or his other bits.... She let out a small sigh, then took a deep breath and turned around. Okay, he was dressed, good. And staring at her as he brushed his hair. Looking around, Sora gave him a small wave, blushing again. "Uh....Hi..." It was obvious that Sora wasn't as nervous now that Kuma was dressed, but she was still a bit. Who was this strange man, and why is he just hanging out in the park with no clothes on. Well, more of drying off, but her point still stood. However, she wasn't able to ask any of these questions. Just stare back at Kuma awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 4:53 pm

Kuma used a free hand to give Sora a small wave back, though was a bit unfamiliar with the gesture, where he came from, a traditional greeting was a strong hand hold or pats on the shoulder, but perhaps those greetings weren't too unfamiliar here? Kuma put the brush back in his satchel before egetting up and walking towards Sora, and when he got to her, he'd extend his arms to pat both of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 10:03 pm

A chill ran up Sora's spine as Kuma put his hands on her shoulders. She was starting to get a bit more scared now, but also more curious. He didn't seem like he wanted to do anything ill toward her, but at the same time he was rather close and making Sora a bit uncomfortable. Well, at least he has his clothes on. If not, then she would probably be freaking out a bit more. Looking around, Sora gulped and looked at Kuma's nose. "W-what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2016, 1:25 am

Kuma looked a bit confused at her reaction, but pulled away, "Greeting you..." The long haired teen answered, Did I scare her?, he thought, suddenly sniffing, he didn't necessarily smell fear, but she was nervous.. "S-sorry...." He murmured softly, he noticed how she didn't even look him in the eyepatch, washe being intimidating? Did he do something threatening? We're the people here just really timid?..Whatever the reason, Kuma still wanted to make a good impression...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2016, 9:21 pm

Sora perked up, instantly realizing that she hurt his feelings. She shook her head, blushing a bit more. "N-no, don't be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. I-It's just, today has been quite the weird day so far...And, uh, I uh didn't really expect to see you. W-Well, I mean so much of you... I'm Sora Clement, by the way..." Shuffling her feet, she gave her name to Kuma as she tried to keep her self more composed. It was definitely more interesting then most days, so that was a plus. And he was kind of mysterious, not in the whole 'I want to date him' kind, but interesting mysterious. Of course, some questions were definitely out of the question right now, but not all..."So, why were you taking a bath in the fountain?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2016, 11:51 pm

After Sora apologized, Kuma pat her on the head, he wanted her to know that it was ok " S'alright...... I'm Kuma" the werebear said with a small smile on his face. When asked why he was taking a bath in the fountain, Kuma gave Sora a confused look, "Getting clean...?" He answered questioningly, not necessarily understanding why the weapon asked the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2016, 9:15 am

Sora was happy when he smiled, but it disappeared quite quickly when he didn't understand what she meant by her next question. Well, at least he seemed nice, if not a bit ignorant to societies standards. Kind of funny though. "Well, I mean getting naked in public isn't something someone normally does. And I don't think it's legal to bathe in the fountain. Why aren't you at home taking a bath?" Sora shuffled a bit at the mention of Kuma's nudity, but then silently slapped herself. Here he is early in the morning taking a bath in the fountain, of course he doesn't have a home. "O-Of course, that's assuming you do have a home. I guess if you don't, you just, uh, yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 3:56 pm

Kuma looked a bit sad when Sora mentioned home, he suddenly felt homesick, but of course he couldn't go back, it was gone...Everyone...And everything.. "I...I live in the park now" the werebear said before sighing, Kuma sat back down on the fountain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2016, 2:25 pm

Sora's face softened up a bit, going over next to the poor teen. So, he was homeless to. Well, technically Sora isn't homeless now, but she could relate to how Kuma felt right now. She sat down next to Kuma, internally sighing for sitting in a wet spot on the fountain. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that things were so bad for you. If there is anything I can do to help you out, please let me know. I would love to help out in anyway I can." She put a hand onto Kuma's back, hoping that at least he would be comforted a bit. It did seem that physical touch was a good way to comfort him, and she wasn't getting awkwardly close to the person she just made sad, so that was also a win for her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2016, 11:31 pm

Kuma's mind went back to the day he lost everything he cared for, and he felt a pit start to form in the bottom of his stomach, he had usually had a better time keeping the past out of his head but now that he was reminded, he couldn't stop thinking about it. Oh May....Elder Rowan......I miss you all...., he thought sadly, and almost as if he hadn't listened to Sora, he had hugged her when she put a hand on his back. So much for not getting awkwardly close, eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2016, 9:31 am

Sora let out a little squeak, blushing from the hug. Yeah, still not used to hugs from boys yet. Well, if it helped made him feel better, guess it was worth the awkward feeling, right? Sora patted Kuma's back, telling him that it was ok. This was the best thing Sora could do, as she really wasn't that used to the whole making other's feel better. Well, the situation could be a whole lot worse, at least. She did meet someone who seemed nice, albeit a bit on the strange side, but that's not always a bad thing. Though the whole touchy thing was not the best part of this situation. It felt nice, sure, but just a bit too embarrassing for Sora.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2016, 1:13 am

Kuma hugged Sora tightly for about a minute, trying not to shed even one tear, and after the minute had passed, the werebear finally released Sora. Even though he seemed a bit sullen, he felt a bit better, "Thank you..." He murmured softly, grateful for her comfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2016, 8:20 pm

Sora took a small bow, feeling pleased with herself. Seems like that worked for now. Hopefully he will feel a lot better later in the day, though this was a good first step for now. "You're welcome." Now was the time to leave, at least Sora thought she should, well, not to leave leave really, mainly to have breakfast. Digging through her bag, she pulled out the pop-tarts, starting to open them. It was strawberry flavored, her personal favorite type of poptarts. She took one out, and took a bite out of it, munching happily.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2016, 9:29 pm

When Sora pulled out her poptarts, the werebear was immediately mesmerized by the smell. Edging closer the Sora, or more like her breakfast, Kuma started to sniff, though it would seem like he was sniffing the weapon and not the poptarts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 7:54 am

What was he doing? It seemed like he was sniffing at Sora, but was it her or the food? She wasn't too sure just yet. However, he started acting like this when the poptarts were, pulled, so he must be sniffing them, right? Besides, Sora hasn't showered or bathed herself yet, so it's not like she smells that good. Has to be the poptarts. To help prove this, Sora decided to give him some. She ripped the poptart in half, handing the other half to the werebear.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 11:26 pm

Kuma smiled at the offering of the breakfast pastry and happily took it,  basically putting the whole thing in his mouth. To thank Sora, Kuma pat her on the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bear and the sword (Jt and I)   The bear and the sword (Jt and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The bear and the sword (Jt and I)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next